Kamala Wants Price Controls on Groceries, Venezuelan-Style

…or Harris, who is putting forth ridiculous, harmful policies with the hope that she fails on all of them?
They are not even policies. More like.....teasers to get you to vote for her knowing full good and well she'lll never deliver.

The powercrats in Washington are disgusting.

They are not even policies. More like.....teasers to get you to vote for her knowing full good and well she'lll never deliver.

The powercrats in Washington are disgusting.
IKR? And these idiots who are going to vote for her despite her damaging proposals justify their vote by saying she won’t be able to get them through.

I know someone like that IRL. When I asked her how she can vote for someone whose proposals would bring down this country, she told me that the Republicans in Congress would stop her. So I then asked if she would vote for the Republican running for Congress, and she said “oh no….i could never vote for a Republican.”

So she’s going to vote for the person whose policies would bring down the country with the hope that OTHER people will negate her vote. This is how crazy Democrats have become!

And these idiots who are going to vote for her despite her damaging proposals justify their vote by saying she won’t be able to get them through.
That moron John Edgar Slower than Horse is claiming they don't see it that way.

They'll vote for Satan before they vote Trump. That is why his (Satan's) Downs syndrome child is at the top of the Democratic ticket.

That moron John Edgar Slower than Horse is claiming they don't see it that way.

They'll vote for Satan before they vote Trump. That is why his (Satan's) Downs syndrome child is at the top of the Democratic ticket.
It’s basically the media’s fault for the non-stop anti-Trump shows for the past decade. They are totally brainwashed.

Forum List

Back