You cannot start a conversation with yourself

Actually, I'm only like this when I've had a couple drinks and I'm online here. I hate this fucking board sometimes 'cause it makes me drink too much and smoke too many cigarettes.

Most of the time I'm just boring and practical. I make things and fix broken things with tools. :04:

Actually, I'm only like this when I've had a couple drinks and I'm online here. I hate this fucking board sometimes 'cause it makes me drink too much and smoke too many cigarettes.

Most of the time I'm just boring and practical. I make things and fix broken things with tools. :04:

That's interesting but I read this as I fix things or break things depending on my mood. 😆

Though we are slowly learning about each other.

Yeah and we're online friends for sure but not really the same thing as a real life friendship.

That's interesting but I read this as I fix things or break things depending on my mood. 😆

Yeah and we're online friends for sure but not really the same thing as a real life friendship.

Naw, I don't break things unless they're totally un-repairible, then I break them because I get pissed of that I can't fix them or they weren't worth repairing in the first place.

Forum List

Back