KS Senate candidate posts XRAYS of dead people on his website

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
This is one of the weirdest stories I have ever seen, and there is another twist that most don't know.

Tea Party upstart Milton Wolf (Kansas):

ad5503d7ea4579054b0f6a70670021dd.jpg

Doctor posts X-rays of patients online - CNN.com Video

(Video at the link above)

Senate Candidate Joked About Graphic X-Rays He Posted Online

The Tea Party challenger to Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS) in Kansas posted on Facebook graphic x-ray images of deceased patients who suffered serious injuries and poked fun at the images, the Topeka Capital-Journal reported on Saturday .

Dr. Milton Wolf, a radiologist, told the Capital-Journal that the images were uploaded legally. Wolf's personal Facebook account, where he published the x-rays, was disabled when he launched his bid for Senate.

Wolf would not say whether he continued to post such images to social media sites.

"I'm not going to play these kinds of gotcha games," he told the Capital-Journal.

Wolf posted a 3D image of a gunshot wound to a victim's head according to excerpts published by the Capital-Journal . When one commenter asked why the head wasn't straight on the image, Wolf wrote, "it's not like the patient was going to complain."

Senate candidate under fire for posting grisly images to Facebook

Kansas GOP Senate candidate posted, joked about X-rays of dead bodies on Facebook | The Raw Story

GOP senate candidate Milton Wolf posted graphic X-rays of gunshot victims on Facebook in 2010 | The Daily Caller

(You know that your senatorial hopes as an arch-conservative are already dead-in-the-water when the Daily Caller is already lambasting you...)

For instance, Wolf posted two X-ray photos of a man who had been shot in the head. The first showed the entry wound and the man’s head without any hair. The second, according to the Capitol-Journal, showed “fracturing of bone as the bullet entered the head on the right side, as well as about 20 fragments spread across the victim’s brain.”

More at that link about some comments that were written.

Kansas Senate candidate posted grisly X-ray images of injured patients online: report - NY Daily News

xray25n-7-web.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is more. Just two years ago, Wolf Milton was a BIG cause celebre among Conservatives.

Why?

Because he is in the medical field, against Obamacare and is a cousin of the President.

It was even reported here on USMB:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-president-shouldn-t-destroy-our-country.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. Does this guy even have a chance in the primaries, or is he now toast?

Last edited:
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION]. [MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=11278]editec[/MENTION] [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=20704]Nosmo King[/MENTION] [MENTION=39530]AceRothstein[/MENTION]

Thought this might interest you all.

There is a brutal video in one of the links of him docsplaining just why it was A-Otay for him to post murder victims heads exploding with "chunks of skull remaining attached by tissue with vertebra exposed at the neck. “One of my all-time favorites!" and bullet-riddled bodies in X-ray form to graphically say: Hey Evil, Begone! See? Look what it does.

His comment under the headless evility was:

"What kind of gun blows somebody's head completely off? I've got to get one of those.”

Is this guy a "plant" who's mission is to give the Tea Party a bad name/image or what?

Oh, I think he's the real thing. As I pointed out in the OP, Conservatives just loved him back in early 2012, thought we was the cat's meow....

Forum List

Back