Ku Klux Klan Leader Endorses Donald Trump for President

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Ku Klux Klan Leader Endorses Donald Trump for President (Video)

Donald Trump has secured yet another endorsement in his presidential bid, this time from the Ku Klux Klan’s Imperial Wizard.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” the KKK leader, only identified as the “Imperial Wizard,” told NBC affiliate WWBT 12. “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe.”

The man said that his hate group backs Trump because they support the GOP frontrunner’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country.

Dear Trump Supporters.

This is who you are in bed with.

Donald Trump has secured yet another endorsement in his presidential bid, this time from the Ku Klux Klan’s Imperial Wizard.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” the KKK leader, only identified as the “Imperial Wizard,” told NBC affiliate WWBT 12. “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe.”

The man said that his hate group backs Trump because they support the GOP frontrunner’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country.

Dear Trump Supporters.

WATCH: Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton
Will Quigg, grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, is among those who have endorsed Clinton for president.

An interview, taped at a KKK rally in California in March, included this exchange:

Reporter: Who do you like for president, sir.

Will Quigg: Hillary Clinton.

Reporter: Do you think whites are superior to Blacks and Latinos?

Will Quigg: Well we are God’s chosen people.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group announced earlier this year.
It is reported that what Donald Proposes that to make America Great again, is a value that David Duke wants, I guess most US citizens want America Great again, but liberals don't, because they hate America. So why is it Will Quigg supports Hillary? Doesn't he want America Great again?

Dear Trump Supporters.

Which inly means that as wrong as he is on mist things, he at least knows the smart choice for POTUS. How awful do you have to be that you can't even get the Klan to back you?

So I log on today after watching the morning news that reports Trump and Clinton essentially deadlocked in the polls...and notice that Hazlnut is spamming anti Trump strings as fast as his little fingers will type! It's full out PANIC MODE on the left!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Dear Trump Supporters.

I'm in bed with a clan leader because he wants the country safe?

Liberalism is quite obviously the home of the stupid, hatefilled, intolerant and smug. Thanks for posting.

Streisand endorses Hillbag, looks like a tie to me.

I bet Trump and the head of the KKK both eat food, also.

The Ku Klux Klan has given a rousing endorsement of the Republican candidate for President. Let that sink in for a moment. The Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Donald Trump as their candidate for President.

What year is this again? And who are Republicans again?

The Ku Klux Klan has given a rousing endorsement of the Republican candidate for President. Let that sink in for a moment. The Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Donald Trump as their candidate for President.

The only thing you liberals have left, is once again playing the race card. You must be worried that when your welfare check is cut off, you are going to have to work for a living.

obama-ebt.png

Hillary's "associates" are all in the following categories.

1. convicted felon
2. dead
3. testified under oath the Clintons "knew nothing"
4. currently under investigation
5. donated to the Clinton Foundation to stop a Federal prosecution under Bill or O

Dear Trump Supporters.

Lena Dunham endorsed Hillary.

I'd call it a draw.

Dear Trump Supporters.

He speaks their language.

Dear Trump Supporters.

Liberalism is quite obviously the home of the stupid, hatefilled, intolerant and smug.
No. That would be trump supporters/bootlickers like yourself that you are describing.

If the KKK endorsed Clinton, would that change your opinion of her? Should it? Neither party is trying to get their endorsement so why is it an issue? Is the historical connection between the KKK and the Democratic Party an issue with you? Why not?

If a blatantly racist black organization backed Clinton would you blame her for the endorsement? Oh, wait.....

Hillary's "associates" are all in the following categories.

1. convicted felon
2. dead
3. testified under oath the Clintons "knew nothing"
4. currently under investigation
5. donated to the Clinton Foundation to stop a Federal prosecution under Bill or O
Don't worry, Trump still has a chance at felony:

The ‘Anti-Establishment’ Candidate Boasts about His History of Bribing Politicians

Rand Paul & Donald Trump Admit To Bribery/Corruption and No One Notices - The Dollar Vigilante

Did Donald Trump Try to Bribe the Attorney General of Florida?

and besides that, he might also get into trouble because he used the campaign funds to pay himself, which I don't think is even investigated yet.

It seems to upset some that the KKK has endorsed Trump. But doesn't upset them that he has given them the reasons to support him.

Today's lesson brought to you by the letter K.

Forum List

Back