Kurds follow through with badhdadi operation...even after they were screwed by trump

As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil

If the Kurds had told the US "Screw you!, get your own Intel." they would have been justified in doing so....after Captain Bone Spur threw them under the bus.....but they didn't.

If you were dumb enough to fall for Cocksucker Obama putting a plastic "Osama" head at the bottom of the ocean, you likely are dumb enough to fall for this one too....

As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil

If the Kurds had told the US "Screw you!, get your own Intel." they would have been justified in doing so....after Captain Bone Spur threw them under the bus.....but they didn't.
So you wanted Americans to die to fight with Kurds who have been fighting turkey for 1,000’s of years!? How many Americans did you want killed?

How many American lives were saved as the Kurds fought along side US troops?
The ratio of deaths during this alliance formed to defeat ISIS was 8 Americans and over 10,000 Kurds. The Kurds did the dirty work such as direct engagement and heading the street-by-street and door-to-door combat.
But as a Trumpster, you probably think Trump was on the ground in Syria, leading the US troops in hand-to-hand combat. :2up:
Trump betrays the Kurds and they still worked with US intelligence to end Baghdadi's reign of terror.
Enough said.

Trump planned it brilliantly. He pretended to diss the Kurds which caused AlBullshitti to relax and then the Kurds and USA nailed him
Bad times for lefty loon Muslim terrorist lovers.

so they succeeded without us.

ie - they didn't need us there telling them how to fight their fights.

you terminally angry people crack me up.

They are far from angels but damned good fighters. They have been fighting with the Turks for a thousand years.

Trump didn't abandon them he just got our troops out of harms way.

Trump did get a ceasefire for which the Kurds are grateful. That POS Bagasshole was an enemy they would have killed themselves.

Leave it to JimBobDumbass to make something out of nothing.

What a maroon.

Trump planned it brilliantly. He pretended to diss the Kurds which caused AlBullshitti to relax and then the Kurds and USA nailed him

Fox News, Netanyahu, and Simon Elliot would have a good laugh at what an unreal idiot you are....

Fox News, Netanyahu, and Simon Elliot would have a good laugh at what an unreal idiot you are....
Oh sonny boy I go thru life with my eyes wide open, observing the results and facts. You safe space Trump haters go out eyes closed and emotions fully engaged for what you Feel should be happening.

If you’re attempting to salvage your previous narrative that we lost the Kurds as an ally because of President Trump’s decision to get our troops out of harms way.......well.....you failed.

So you wanted Americans to die to fight with Kurds who have been fighting turkey for 1,000’s of years!? How many Americans did you want killed?

The ratio of deaths during this alliance formed to defeat ISIS was 8 Americans and over 10,000 Kurds. The Kurds did the dirty work such as direct engagement and heading the street-by-street and door-to-door combat.
But as a Trumpster, you probably think Trump was on the ground in Syria, leading the US troops in hand-to-hand combat. :2up:
Trump betrays the Kurds and they still worked with US intelligence to end Baghdadi's reign of terror.
Enough said.
So tell me how many lives are you giving up? Give me a number

I go thru life with my eyes wide open, observing the results and facts

"facts" = whatever Zionist lies you are parroting at any given time

You safe space Trump haters

Being presumptuous and wrong a lot never stops you from parroting and assuming..... "facts" for certain.

BTW - who on USMB does more to OPEN OBAMA's CLOSET DOOR than I?

for what you Feel should be happening

LOL!!!!

If the US exterminates every Muslim in the ME, will Jesus then float down from the clouds?

Is it a "FACT" that he will?

LMFAO!!!!

"Soon" = more than 1800 years from now

Never mind that Kurds were part of the whole operation and fighting with our troops . :)

The Kurds were adopted by a big American oil companies a decade ago as a way to keep enough unrest going in Syria to stop Putin from putting a pipeline in. You think Trump isn't privy to that information having been a billionaire businessman in America for the past 30 years?

You should thank Putin if he succeeds in putting that pipeline in it will eventually translate into lower gasoline prices for you because the American oil conglomerates have no interest in helping Americans and would have been just as indifferent to the death of 50 American soldiers who would have been in the way of a 20,000 troop onslaught from Turkey.

After 10 years of blowing up school buses and shelling Urban neighborhoods the have Kurds should have expected some reaction from Turkey. All they would have had to do to stop the Turkish Attack this contact Erdogan and tell him that they were going to stop the bullshit which included blowing up school buses by the way.

Jo

You do realuze that Putin is now directing our Foreign Policy? His obedient servant....Donald is doing a masterful job!

Enough said.

How many lives am I giving up?
What kind diversion question is that? I'm just a poster pointing out the well known lack of morals and Judas tendencies of your hero, Donald Trump. This is reality versus your world of illusions of grandeur.

Never mind that Kurds were part of the whole operation and fighting with our troops . :)

The Kurds were adopted by a big American oil companies a decade ago as a way to keep enough unrest going in Syria to stop Putin from putting a pipeline in. You think Trump isn't privy to that information having been a billionaire businessman in America for the past 30 years?

You should thank Putin if he succeeds in putting that pipeline in it will eventually translate into lower gasoline prices for you because the American oil conglomerates have no interest in helping Americans and would have been just as indifferent to the death of 50 American soldiers who would have been in the way of a 20,000 troop onslaught from Turkey.

After 10 years of blowing up school buses and shelling Urban neighborhoods the have Kurds should have expected some reaction from Turkey. All they would have had to do to stop the Turkish Attack this contact Erdogan and tell him that they were going to stop the bullshit which included blowing up school buses by the way.

Jo

You do realuze that Putin is now directing our Foreign Policy? His obedient servant....Donald is doing a masterful job!
i realize you're a total and complete tool of a dumbass, but hey - i stop there.

Enough said.

How many lives am I giving up?
What kind diversion question is that? I'm just a poster pointing out the well known lack of morals and Judas tendencies of your hero, Donald Trump. This is reality versus your world of illusions of grandeur.
I don’t want to give up any lives in a non ending fight between two groups,, they only helped us because they benefited.

It’s Putin It’s Russians
The light is the truth
Liberals are blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another loser against the right

Forum List

Back