Kurds follow through with badhdadi operation...even after they were screwed by trump

As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil As Kurds Tracked ISIS Leader, U.S. Withdrawal Threw Raid Into Turmoil

If the Kurds had told the US "Screw you!, get your own Intel." they would have been justified in doing so....after Captain Bone Spur threw them under the bus.....but they didn't.
So you wanted Americans to die to fight with Kurds who have been fighting turkey for 1,000’s of years!? How many Americans did you want killed?

How many American lives were saved as the Kurds fought along side US troops?
The ratio of deaths during this alliance formed to defeat ISIS was 8 Americans and over 10,000 Kurds. The Kurds did the dirty work such as direct engagement and heading the street-by-street and door-to-door combat.
But as a Trumpster, you probably think Trump was on the ground in Syria, leading the US troops in hand-to-hand combat. :2up:
Trump betrays the Kurds and they still worked with US intelligence to end Baghdadi's reign of terror.
Enough said.
So tell me how many lives are you giving up? Give me a number

How many lives am I giving up?
What kind diversion question is that? I'm just a poster pointing out the well known lack of morals and Judas tendencies of your hero, Donald Trump. This is reality versus your world of illusions of grandeur.
I don’t want to give up any lives in a non ending fight between two groups,, they only helped us because they benefited.

Oh and Trump and the US didn't benefit anything by allying with the Kurds so Trump could claim he won the war with ISIS? And you can post any post of yours that you were against Trump using the Kurds to pad his accomplishments or just defeating ISIS? Didn't Trump recently say the ISIS was no threat to the US, because they are 7,000 miles away?

So you wanted Americans to die to fight with Kurds who have been fighting turkey for 1,000’s of years!? How many Americans did you want killed?

The ratio of deaths during this alliance formed to defeat ISIS was 8 Americans and over 10,000 Kurds. The Kurds did the dirty work such as direct engagement and heading the street-by-street and door-to-door combat.
But as a Trumpster, you probably think Trump was on the ground in Syria, leading the US troops in hand-to-hand combat. :2up:
Trump betrays the Kurds and they still worked with US intelligence to end Baghdadi's reign of terror.
Enough said.

What kind diversion question is that? I'm just a poster pointing out the well known lack of morals and Judas tendencies of your hero, Donald Trump. This is reality versus your world of illusions of grandeur.
I don’t want to give up any lives in a non ending fight between two groups,, they only helped us because they benefited.

Oh and Trump and the US didn't benefit anything by allying with the Kurds so Trump could claim he won the war with ISIS? And you can post any post of yours that you were against Trump using the Kurds to pad his accomplishments or just defeating ISIS? Didn't Trump recently say the ISIS was no threat to the US, because they are 7,000 miles away?
Huh? You didn’t answer my question

Enough said.

They never do. Most likely the answer is “you are a poopy doo”

Never mind that Kurds were part of the whole operation and fighting with our troops . :)

The Kurds were adopted by a big American oil companies a decade ago as a way to keep enough unrest going in Syria to stop Putin from putting a pipeline in. You think Trump isn't privy to that information having been a billionaire businessman in America for the past 30 years?

You should thank Putin if he succeeds in putting that pipeline in it will eventually translate into lower gasoline prices for you because the American oil conglomerates have no interest in helping Americans and would have been just as indifferent to the death of 50 American soldiers who would have been in the way of a 20,000 troop onslaught from Turkey.

After 10 years of blowing up school buses and shelling Urban neighborhoods the have Kurds should have expected some reaction from Turkey. All they would have had to do to stop the Turkish Attack this contact Erdogan and tell him that they were going to stop the bullshit which included blowing up school buses by the way.

Jo
Russia and the ruling family in Syria have been allies for decades. Russia could have put in a pipeline at any time with the full force of the Syrian army. Kurds could have peace any time they want it. As you said, just stop blowing up school buses.

Enough said.

Your question was a diversion. You went off topic.
Live with it. You tried to present a false narrative.

73309551_2550243901679957_2288104442093895680_n.jpg

Trump Said Baghdadi Died ‘Crying,’ But Top Officials Don’t Know Where He Got That

The raid on Baghdadi was successful in spite of Trump - not because of him. In fact, he nearly fucked it up when he ordered troops to vacate and gave Turkey the green light to invade Syria to vanquish the Kurds.

Your question was a diversion. You went off topic.
Live with it. You tried to present a false narrative.
Ummm ok

Never mind that Kurds were part of the whole operation and fighting with our troops . :)

The Kurds were adopted by a big American oil companies a decade ago as a way to keep enough unrest going in Syria to stop Putin from putting a pipeline in. You think Trump isn't privy to that information having been a billionaire businessman in America for the past 30 years?

You should thank Putin if he succeeds in putting that pipeline in it will eventually translate into lower gasoline prices for you because the American oil conglomerates have no interest in helping Americans and would have been just as indifferent to the death of 50 American soldiers who would have been in the way of a 20,000 troop onslaught from Turkey.

After 10 years of blowing up school buses and shelling Urban neighborhoods the have Kurds should have expected some reaction from Turkey. All they would have had to do to stop the Turkish Attack this contact Erdogan and tell him that they were going to stop the bullshit which included blowing up school buses by the way.

Jo

You do realuze that Putin is now directing our Foreign Policy? His obedient servant....Donald is doing a masterful job!
i realize you're a total and complete tool of a dumbass, but hey - i stop there.

Proud to be a cult member for the Blackmailed in Chief? Had Obama even considered doung what trump did....he would be run out of DC....

73309551_2550243901679957_2288104442093895680_n.jpg

Trump Said Baghdadi Died ‘Crying,’ But Top Officials Don’t Know Where He Got That

The raid on Baghdadi was successful in spite of Trump - not because of him. In fact, he nearly fucked it up when he ordered troops to vacate and gave Turkey the green light to invade Syria to vanquish the Kurds.

The lies from trump have become so pointless and numerous that no one is surprised anymore.....Even his cult members know he is lying....but as many have stated....they don't care.

Evangelicals now think lying, adultery....and extortion are not crimes.....They are "character builders."

Jo
Russia and the ruling family in Syria have been allies for decades. Russia could have put in a pipeline at any time with the full force of the Syrian army. Kurds could have peace any time they want it. As you said, just stop blowing up school buses.

Yes they could have one in but they could not stop it from being sabotaged constantly. That's why the Big American oil companies have financed the private Armies under the
Pretense of Islamic extremism. The Kurds played that game too.

Jo

Forum List

Back