🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kurds plead for more Canadian support against the Islamic State

How many of them are Kurds, ISIS-Sally? Refugees currently turn home as the army liberates their homes.

The Little Shit will never admit that there are able-bodied young Syrian men who fled instead of fighting. I am sure the viewers have seen many pictures of them on the Internet with stories about the refugees.

One thing we know for sure. The Little Shit can't even be as brave as the Kurdish and Christian women fighting now. Can you see the Little Shit fighting when he claimed he doesn't even want to go out on the streets because supposedly the police harass him?

Look, how brave ISIS-Sally fights for the YPG!

One thing for sure. I am not afraid to go out on the streets as you are. Now tell the readers how much these forums mean to you because this is the only way you are able to interact with other human beings in your life.

I don't know anyone who can say, which force fighting ISIS is the bravest, but it doesn' t matter. All those fighting terrorism are brave, there is no "bravest force". Secondly, there cannot be soil taken away from a country and given to a defacto illegitimate force or anyone by someonr else but the legitimate government.

If someone wants to give someone soil, he can only give his own soil away. So, ISIS-Sally, which federal state do you want to give to the Kurds? Montana, maybe? Maybe the Kurds would anull the general speed limit again.
Kurdistan in Syria, Iraq and eventually Turkey:thup:

What kind of answer is that when we see pictures of these able bodied men of draft age going into Europe as refugees.? I guess they didn't think much of their country to stay and fight.

Syrian Men Conscripted In Bashar Assad’s Army Choose Escape Over ‘Kill Or Be Killed’
I heard, ISIS-Sally, that the US recently opened all parts of the army for women. Do you know why? Its because nobody joins the army.

As you all can see, the Little Shit really wants to get away from the fact that all those able-bodied men of draft age ran from Syria to defect or avoid the draft. If he can ever force himself to go out without being afraid that the police would harass him, he might even see some of them walking around the streets of his town.

There are American women who are brave and can fight like the Kurdish women. Now they will have their chance in combat while the Little Shit hides under his bed in his little room collecting benefits from his government.
ISIS-Sally will never fight ISIS. That´s for sure.

However, of course there are refugees, who could fight terrorism. But not everyone is a noble knight.
And the opposite of a noble knight is an ISIS-Sally, a piece of shit that wishes others to be raped and murdered by terrorists.

Why not admit that the piece of shit here is you, Little Shit? If everyone here was honest, they would admit that no way would a pussy like you join the army in Germany. Go back and hide under your bed.

Meanwhile, while many able-bodied Syrian men have defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted, the Kurds fight on and on. Even the women show such bravery, but of course the Little Shit doesn't want to hear about it.
I fucking joined, you cockroach eating crap. I even subscribed to extended basic training and foreign assignment.

Does Germany still have an army?..Don't we pay for your defense?

I don't know anyone who can say, which force fighting ISIS is the bravest, but it doesn' t matter. All those fighting terrorism are brave, there is no "bravest force". Secondly, there cannot be soil taken away from a country and given to a defacto illegitimate force or anyone by someonr else but the legitimate government.

If someone wants to give someone soil, he can only give his own soil away. So, ISIS-Sally, which federal state do you want to give to the Kurds? Montana, maybe? Maybe the Kurds would anull the general speed limit again.
Really? Why not in the US?

I heard, ISIS-Sally, that the US recently opened all parts of the army for women. Do you know why? Its because nobody joins the army.

As you all can see, the Little Shit really wants to get away from the fact that all those able-bodied men of draft age ran from Syria to defect or avoid the draft. If he can ever force himself to go out without being afraid that the police would harass him, he might even see some of them walking around the streets of his town.

There are American women who are brave and can fight like the Kurdish women. Now they will have their chance in combat while the Little Shit hides under his bed in his little room collecting benefits from his government.

However, of course there are refugees, who could fight terrorism. But not everyone is a noble knight.
And the opposite of a noble knight is an ISIS-Sally, a piece of shit that wishes others to be raped and murdered by terrorists.

Why not admit that the piece of shit here is you, Little Shit? If everyone here was honest, they would admit that no way would a pussy like you join the army in Germany. Go back and hide under your bed.

Meanwhile, while many able-bodied Syrian men have defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted, the Kurds fight on and on. Even the women show such bravery, but of course the Little Shit doesn't want to hear about it.
I fucking joined, you cockroach eating crap. I even subscribed to extended basic training and foreign assignment.

No and no.

One thing for sure. I am not afraid to go out on the streets as you are. Now tell the readers how much these forums mean to you because this is the only way you are able to interact with other human beings in your life.
Maybe, you are just a propaganda bot as simple and self-repeating as your posts are...

Maybe, you are just a propaganda bot as simple and self-repeating as your posts are...[/QUOTE

Why don't you finally go to bed? You can start posting again after a few hours sleep. Why show people that you have no life that you are on forums around the clock?

No and no.
Right, no you don't have an army, and why do we still have all those American Soldiers in Germany?

Their home...Kurdistan

kurdistan2.gif

No and no.
Right, no you don't have an army, and why do we still have all those American Soldiers in Germany?
The Bundeswehr is a joke army. With German technology, it could be one of the world's strongest armies, though. If I was the big boss here, the German army would be large and strong. Yeah, what is the US Army doing here? Firstly, Germany is a major hub for US military logistic. Secondly, the US hosts nukes in Germany. Thirdly, the US deploys its army in as many countries as possible.

No and no.
The Bundeswehr is a joke army. With German technology, it could be one of the world's strongest armies, though. If I was the big boss here, the German army would be large and strong. Yeah, what is the US Army doing here? Firstly, Germany is a major hub for US military logistic. Secondly, the US hosts nukes in Germany. Thirdly, the US deploys its army in as many countries as possible.
Germany cant afford an army, too many social programs and they have to support the European union. as well as all those muslim immigrants coming in. You guys will look like the rest of Europe eventually. Our troops should be out of their. We're tired of protecting you people over there. Pay for your own defense

Their home...Kurdistan

kurdistan2.gif
And you are not authrorized to decide on souvereign countries' soil.

Their home...Kurdistan

kurdistan2.gif

Kurdistan will be a reality eventually. Iraq will be split

No and no.
Germany cant afford an army, too many social programs and they have to support the European union. as well as all those muslim immigrants coming in. You guys will look like the rest of Europe eventually. Our troops should be out of their. We're tired of protecting you people over there. Pay for your own defense
Germany has a 40 billion EUR military budget. But I doubt that all the money reaches the army.

Their home...Kurdistan

kurdistan2.gif

Kurdistan will be a reality eventually. Iraq will be split
Maybe it will. Maybe not. At first, ISIS must be defeated, then we will see how the Iraqi government and the Kurds will get along with each other.

Forum List

Back