KY To Build Creationist Theme Park

This forum is the WACKO PARTY. Who are your candidates?

Why would anyone who can still think care if the CREATIONISTS have a park to promote stupidity? They'll blow a few bucks and keep breeding more imbeciles who are allowed to vote for Congress and the President.

Don't you want 60,000,000 imbeciles supporting the Republican Party?

I was told to say the "Lord's Prayer" every day when I started public school in CT. What did that do? Nothing. It softens some people up for this:

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the
organized habits and opinions of the masses is an
important element in democratic society. Those who
manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute
an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country.

Too many Republicans feel there is some shadowy cabal that has secretly taken over our government and are planning to "take away our freedom". Every government takeover in history has been telegraphed way in advance.

Why do right wingers believe this nonsense? Honestly, I'm not sure. I watched many being interviewed over and over again and when asked for details, they have none. The blank look when asked to "think" is sickening.

I think using a picture of the Towers falling as an avatar is even more sickening. People are dying there. It's a pretty nasty thing to show at every message. How can you be perceptive on one hand and not on the other? It's very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is the WACKO PARTY. Who are your candidates?

Why would anyone who can still think care if the CREATIONISTS have a park to promote stupidity? They'll blow a few bucks and keep breeding more imbeciles who are allowed to vote for Congress and the President.

Don't you want 60,000,000 imbeciles supporting the Republican Party?

I was told to say the "Lord's Prayer" every day when I started public school in CT. What did that do? Nothing. It softens some people up for this:

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the
organized habits and opinions of the masses is an
important element in democratic society. Those who
manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute
an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country.

Too many Republicans feel there is some shadowy cabal that has secretly taken over our government and are planning to "take away our freedom". Every government takeover in history has been telegraphed way in advance.

Why do right wingers believe this nonsense? Honestly, I'm not sure. I watched many being interviewed over and over again and when asked for details, they have none. The blank look when asked to "think" is sickening.

I think using a picture of the Towers falling as an avatar is even more sickening. People are dying there. It's a pretty nasty thing to show at every message. How can you be perceptive on one hand and not on the other? It's very strange.

You honestly think it's just the Republicans?

That's what they say. Are they liars?

Those church people don't lie, do they? They still get to go to heaven as long as they believe in Jesus Christ.

Half the Democrats will be going to the park in Kentucky too. It'll be a money machine.

You probably think wrestling is a real fight too. The Democrat Republican Crime Family is one party of the privileged. If you aren't one of the privileged you are an asshole.

I doubt there is even 1 of the privileged on this forum. That's been my primary point. Read this: Screwed Again

Damn, private companies, investors, investing millions to create hundreds of jobs, creating more tax revenues for the state. What a tragedy.

I actually don't have much of a problem with it..I think there are some Constitutional issues.

But..anything that creates jobs..I am for.

However..I don't think this thing is going to be the attraction they are hoping for.

That's what they said about Dollywood!

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics

You know you're a fucking idiot when "Popular Mechanics" laughs at your "bullshit".

This and "magical creation" and "trips costing 200 million dollars a day" are a few of the many reasons the Republican Party is definitely the "party of dumbfuck". What is wrong with you people?
only an idiot would not understand that my comment was meant in jest.
:cuckoo:

OK, then I'm sorry. Right wing bullshit is so far out, I can't tell the difference between "funny sarcasm" and their "truths". I'm sure there's right wingnuts right this moment, thinking that FEMA camps are nothing to laugh at.

Your hysterical rant is evidence that it is you, not the right, who is out of touch with reality.

RDEAN wrote, "I think using a picture of the Towers falling as an avatar is even more sickening. People are dying there. It's a pretty nasty thing to show at every message. How can you be perceptive on one hand and not on the other? It's very strange."

You bet I want every American to see the explosion of the south tower. Look carefully at the steel beams (they weigh tons) exploding in all directions. Go to my thread -- 911 facts no theories -- and read the 15 facts I listed. There are no arguments about any fact. Only stupid comments that mean nothing.

In fact the comments are way beyond stupid. No one is that stupid. They are all brainwashed by the media.

Damn, private companies, investors, investing millions to create hundreds of jobs, creating more tax revenues for the state. What a tragedy.

I actually don't have much of a problem with it..I think there are some Constitutional issues.

However..I don't think this thing is going to be the attraction they are hoping for.

That's what they said about Dollywood!

Yeah well dollywood is in the midst of a tourist area. You can sell most anything there.

RDEAN wrote, "I think using a picture of the Towers falling as an avatar is even more sickening. People are dying there. It's a pretty nasty thing to show at every message. How can you be perceptive on one hand and not on the other? It's very strange."

You bet I want every American to see the explosion of the south tower. Look carefully at the steel beams (they weigh tons) exploding in all directions. Go to my thread -- 911 facts no theories -- and read the 15 facts I listed. There are no arguments about any fact. Only stupid comments that mean nothing.

In fact the comments are way beyond stupid. No one is that stupid. They are all brainwashed by the media.

The fact is that you are way beyond stupid. Truly, stupid has not to do with intelligence but rather with the lack of maturity and an unwillingness to see how things are.

well i wont argue there.....if this park was just going to have a Christian themed land,but the rest was an Eight Flags/Disney type thing.....it could go over....but a whole Christian themed park.....i dont know about that....but i guess time will tell....

So, can I assume all the fundies on this thread also support giving tax money to the Park 51 mosque in NYC?

what kind of rides does it have?.....and how much is parking?......i hate it when i have to pay 50 bucks to get in and then find out you have to pay 10 bucks to park the car....

I don't expect anyone to boycott it. But it does explain why we can't compete internationally in the sciences any more.

And it shouldn't be allowed unless it's bought and paid for by private funds.

horseshit-----using religion as a scapegoat for our failed education system is nonsense unless you have some proof to lay on us.

So, you would agree that taking organized prayer out of public schools didn't affect our education at all....

no it did not.....but someone should have told the powers that be.....that the Science and History and Math Classes were supposed to stay in.....apparently they got taken out as well....

Sad really, but I live in a red state what is a person to do.
And the current guv is a dem. sheesh, not much difference anymore I suppose.

I suppose this is just an extension of the creationist museum where they have dinos and humans side by side.

I wonder if the impact on KY's economy will be negative or positive?
they lost their asses on the World Equestrian Games....

the WORLD EQUESTRIAN GAMES?......:lol:....no wonder.....the INTERNATIONAL ARM WRESTLING competition probably makes more than that.....and its held in a little tiny town....

Republicans would rather throw money away that only produces ignorance instead of investing money that would produce jobs. 90% and 6%.

Oh, Rdean, you are wrong. The Republican party is "diverse" and "more" than just 6% of scientists are Republican.

You guys can't possibly believe your own bullshit.:dance:Oops, I guess you can.
why would you object to this?.....Kentucky aint that far from Chicago.....now you can go down in person to see your favorite show the 700 club....im sure they will have an area.....and broadcast live from the site.....

Just curious. How can it be constitutional to dedicate millions of dollars of taxpayer money to promoting fundie christian beliefs?
Read the article dimwit, they are proposing incentives, it is not state funded. Good for KY.

Why would it have constitutional issues? Oh, the NON_EXISTENT separation of church and state theory. Get over that, it is just a lie put out by God haters.

KY Jelly is sponsoring a Creationist Theme Park?

That's rather Pro of them.

creationism-demotivational-poster-1224483935.jpg
idiot!!!

Forum List

Back