Kyle Rittenhouse - Hero - Killer of scumbags trying to overthrow US Democracy

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Back before the facts came out and the media highly edited and manipulated the narrative, I used to think Kyle Rittenhouse was an "incel school shooter" who shot innocent people at a rally.

But nope, he's just was defending Americans from mobs like the Founding Fathers wanted.

Back before the facts came out and the media highly edited and manipulated the narrative, I used to think Kyle Rittenhouse was an "incel school shooter" who shot innocent people at a rally.

But nope, he's a fucking hero, we should all stand guard as he did when the Left comes for our Supreme Court.

He's not a hero, just a guy who lawfully shot 3 different people trying to commit acts likely to cause grave bodily harm or death.

If anything he did was heroic it was his actions prior to the shooting where he tried to stop arson being committed by moving flaming dumpsters away from buildings and vehicles.

That clearly made him an easy and likely target for violence and he knew it so those actions can justifiably be called heroic.

• Banned
He's not a hero, just a guy who lawfully shot 3 different people trying to commit acts likely to cause grave bodily harm or death.

If anything he did was heroic it was his actions prior to the shooting where he tried to stop arson being committed by moving flaming dumpsters away from buildings and vehicles.

That clearly made him an easy and likely target for violence and he knew it so those actions can justifiably be called heroic.
Sounds like a hero to me. If someone was burning my business I'd want a hero to shoot the arsonists.

Shooting people isn't a bad thing. Stop supporting Nazism you pacifist garbage.

It's fucking Ironic you support Ukrainians shooting Russians but not Americans shooting arsonists and anti-Democratic fascists?

KyleShotsn.jpg

But nope, he's just was defending Americans from mobs like the Founding Fathers wanted.

Kyle is righteously considering attending my alma mater.

1200px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

Wow, it's not like its a slow news day. Rittenhouse? Now? Again? As if this was not discussed to death at the time...

he really wasnt even doing that,,

he was there in support of BLM and wanted to just keep the peace and render aid if needed,,

Forum List

Back