Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

I never believed this stupid kid , he went out of his way looking for trouble and then cried when he found it.

Liar.

EVERYONE saw the film of him running towards the cops and being chased down by the morons who got shot.

Guy grabs the business end of a gun....good move.

The other pulls a gun.....even smarter.

But you never believed him. Amazing.

I never believed this stupid kid , he went out of his way looking for trouble and then cried when he found it.

What's the matter Stan ?

Truth hurt. Pushing your little button is the best you can do ?

Liar.

EVERYONE saw the film of him running towards the cops and being chased down by the morons who got shot.

Guy grabs the business end of a gun....good move.

The other pulls a gun.....even smarter.

But you never believed him. Amazing.
You got it all wrong!! To these stupid tools, the cops are the morons and the rioters are the good guys. Remember these asshats get everything ass-hat backwards.

He was trying to talk Rittenhouse down so he wouldn't kill anyone else. He reached for the gun to try to get it away from.him so he'd stop killing. The kid lost it / freaked out and shot him.

That’s a whole lot of feelings you have there..

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Was Rosenbaum the convicted wife beater or the convicted pedophile?

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

I hope they take everything from this mother-fuckin' murderer! Someone needs to beat the holy shit out of this scumbag! Fuck him!

The protesters went home by dark because of the curfew. No one was left on the streets but vandals, vigilantes and the militia punks like Boogaloo Bois and Oathkeepers.
So the protestors had some really bad eggs with them? Sounds like they need to do a lot better job of weeding them out.

Forum List

Back