Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Stayed at home like a good little boy.

Who the fuck did he think he was, and wtf did he believe he could do?
Well, he was putting out a fire, which is far superior to the ones who set it. Let's ask the question in a better way. Who did the idiot who set the fire think he was and what did he believe setting the fire was going to do?
Nothing he thought he could do turned out like his warped imaginings.
The three that attacked him should not have been there, they had the same curfew that he did. Why is that no one seems to harp on that? It's almost as if they think the rioters should have been there, but anyone putting out fires should have not been there.

And done what, differently? Just allowed himself to be killed in the street?
What he should have done differently was not be there at all.
17 with a gun that was illegal for him to possess...crossing a state line with said illegal weapon.

That's where the Civil court may get him...not replaying whether or not it was self-defense...but deciding if his actions resulted in the foreseeable death of the plaintiff's son. Understand that Rosenbaum is not the alleged victim here...his family is.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

About time.

The jury disagreed with you. Move along now, case closed.
No numbnuts. The jury didn't opine on the rifle issue.
That was withheld by the judge.

To the ignorant yokels like yourself, a civil trial is mere preponderance of the evidence, and will gave a completely different judge. While I agree with the criminal trial, in a civil trial Rittenhouse is boned.

No numbnuts. The jury didn't opine on the rifle issue.
That was withheld by the judge.

To the ignorant yokels like yourself, a civil trial is mere preponderance of the evidence, and will gave a completely different judge. While I agree with the criminal trial, in a civil trial Rittenhouse is boned.
Wrong, penis breath. Rosenbaum was a nut job who had just been released from the hospital for attempting suicide and off his medication.

Rosenbaum, the sexual pervert that was convicted of molesting five small kids? That's the same guy who threatened to kill Rittenhouse earlier that evening. He was running around being hyper aggressive. He also chased Rittenhouse and lunged for his rifle. This is the guy you are defending? Why?
Liberals love child molesters....

Self defense.
This is not a criminal trial. Its a negligence trial.

To be clear I agree he was innocent of the criminal charges. This us a below average intelligence kid, pulled into something he had no business being in, by other people.

He should have stuck to painting over vandalism.

This is not a criminal trial. Its a negligence trial.

To be clear I agree he was innocent of the criminal charges. This us a below average intelligence kid, pulled into something he had no business being in, by other people.

He should have stuck to painting over vandalism.
Lol. You're such a desperate fool. Rittenhouse is a very sharp young man. You're just butthurt he got off so you want to punish him. You creatures are sick and hateful. Run along and kick a sleeping dog to satisfy your deranged needs.

Lol. You're such a desperate fool. Rittenhouse is a very sharp young man. You're just butthurt he got off so you want to punish him. You creatures are sick and hateful. Run along and kick a sleeping dog to satisfy your deranged needs.
You didn't disagree with my argument.

Rittenhouse was illegally there with an illegal rifle. This not a self defense trial.

Rittenhouse knew or should have known his actions would lead to loss of life.
The judge threw out the possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 because the rifle was not short barreled. He never brought the gun across State lines, the gun was already stored at his friend's house in Kenosha.

Forum List

Back