Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

To be expected.Par for the course.Nothing to see or know here
folks.Business as usual for the rabid pack of Marxist vultures
that have dug their stinkin' claws into our Republic.
Every dirty trick imaginable and some new one are to
be expected.This is what to be expected when Stalinism runs
rampant.Especially when dealing what obvious Heros.Like
Rittenhouse or men like Trump and Desantis.These Leftists
have no leg to stand on and revel in Lies and persecution of
those that live to spread Americanism and Truth.
For those casually mocking Rittenhouse name one lie
he gave.Ya can't.And real americans can see it and feel it
and even smell it.
This is a Leftist attempt to knock out true Heroes.
It's now practically every day.

Grosskreutz should've taken the shot.
If he had, he'd be spending a long time in a small cell for murder because he was not justified to shoot Rittenhouse. In this country, you have no justification to shoot someone who is leaving the area, and Rittenhouse was certainly fleeing.

and explained to the cops why he drove 50 miles with a firearm he wasn't allowed to own, much less carry?

Although I am forced to accept their verdict, I think they are full of shit and this murderer needs his fucking ass whipped!
I hope the day never comes that you are required to defend yourself, and are tried for murder.

BUt, should that ever happen, you'll finally know what Kyle is going thru.

I don't pick up a rifle and go looking for people to shoot!
Neither did he.

If he had, there would have been more than 2 dead, and one crippled.

Do you wear a hat?

(Just want to know if your head serves any purpose at all)

Neither did he.

If he had, there would have been more than 2 dead, and one crippled.

Do you wear a hat?

(Just want to know if your head serves any purpose at all)
Did he, or did he not have a rifle in his possession? Did he, or did he not go looking for a protest crowd? WTF!

Where was he when he committed the murders?
Kenosha.

But, no murders.

His friend had asked him to help him guard his employers car lot from protestors.

The first guy that attacked him was upset because Kyle was trying to put out the dumpster fire he had started.
(wouldn't starting a dumpster fire be considered arson, destruction of public/private property?)

Kenosha.

But, no murders.

His friend had asked him to help him guard his employers car lot from protestors.

The first guy that attacked him was upset because Kyle was trying to put out the dumpster fire he had started.
(wouldn't starting a dumpster fire be considered arson, destruction of public/private property?)
Prove it!

If he hadn't use the weapon in self defense he would have just been one more of the three dozen Americans killed in the 2020 Negro/Communist Insurrection.
If he hadn't gotten his gun, left home, crossed state lines, went into a city he had no business being in...

If he hadn't paraded around brandishing his weapon...

If he had only had an adult mentor that could have schooled him in reality and life...

Forum List

Back