Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

They are hoping to get a jury of stupid uneducated hated filled Moon Bats like JoeB that are obsessed with hating Kyle? LOL!

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Libtards are stupid. Kyle already found that out.

Last edited:
No, I think he is a murderer. I think he is a big mouth little bitch that needs his ass whipped!
Then you hold that belief in the face of a trial in which evidence was produced and examined, the testimony of eyewitnesses was considered, AND the videos were examined. After all that and the best case put forth by prosecutors desperate to put him behind bars, Rittenhouse was found not guilty. That means your continued belief is in the realm of fantasy, not reality. Do you think you could have made a better legal case against him than the prosecution did, or are you just out here in the realm of the headlines where evidence and facts need not apply?

Remember, in a criminal trial, BOTH sides get to make their case, not just the one YOU want to be heard. In this case, both sides made their case, and he was found, I'll say it again, not guilty.

Then you hold that belief in the face of a trial in which evidence was produced and examined, the testimony of eyewitnesses was considered, AND the videos were examined. After all that and the best case put forth by prosecutors desperate to put him behind bars, Rittenhouse was found not guilty. That means your continued belief is in the realm of fantasy, not reality. Do you think you could have made a better legal case against him than the prosecution did, or are you just out here in the realm of the headlines where evidence and facts need not apply?

Remember, in a criminal trial, BOTH sides get to make their case, not just the one YOU want to be heard. In this case, both sides made their case, and he was found, I'll say it again, not guilty.
His trial was a white wash!

Total horsecrap.

What Kyle is finding out is that people will use the civil courts to go after your money.

Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse....unprovoked.
santos gobble 2.jpg

all of a sudden you people hate the civil courts. You remind me of OJ Simpson

You MAGA Mongoloids are so friggin stupid, you make the term 'retarded' sound like an advanced degree in education.

Fact Check-Claims Kyle Rittenhouse sued and won a defamation case against The View stem from satire website :auiqs.jpg:

Originating from a satire site, false claims that Kyle Rittenhouse has sued and won a defamation case against ABC talk show The View, resulting in $22 million being awarded to Rittenhouse, have spread on social media, generating thousands of retweets.

Rittenhouse’s family told Reuters In November, 2021, that they had not taken such a case (here). The rumor had originated from a satire site that had previously published similar untrue claims. Rittenhouse was acquitted of murder in November 2021 (here) following a controversial trial over the fatal shooting of two men the previous year.

Shortly afterwards, rumors spread online that he had “filed a $60M defamation lawsuit” against hosts of The View , a claim that Rittenhouse’s lawyer denied and Reuters fact-checked (here). The claim originated on a “subsidiary” website of America’s Last Line of Defense, a popular satirical network (here). The most recent false claim about a payout being awarded to Rittenhouse appeared on another subsidiary of the network, Dunning-kruger-times.com (here), the “About” of which page reads: “Everything on this website is fiction” (here). The site’s name is a reference to the Dunning-Kruger effect, which describes how uninformed people tend to overestimate their knowledge more than experts do (here).

The false claim of a payout has since been spread on Facebook (here) and Twitter (here) and (here) where it has been retweeted thousands of times and garnered more than 17,000 likes.

You MAGA Mongoloids are so friggin stupid, you make the term 'retarded' sound like an advanced degree in education.

Fact Check-Claims Kyle Rittenhouse sued and won a defamation case against The View stem from satire website :auiqs.jpg:

Originating from a satire site, false claims that Kyle Rittenhouse has sued and won a defamation case against ABC talk show The View, resulting in $22 million being awarded to Rittenhouse, have spread on social media, generating thousands of retweets.​

Rittenhouse’s family told Reuters In November, 2021, that they had not taken such a case (here). The rumor had originated from a satire site that had previously published similar untrue claims. Rittenhouse was acquitted of murder in November 2021 (here) following a controversial trial over the fatal shooting of two men the previous year.

Shortly afterwards, rumors spread online that he had “filed a $60M defamation lawsuit” against hosts of The View , a claim that Rittenhouse’s lawyer denied and Reuters fact-checked (here). The claim originated on a “subsidiary” website of America’s Last Line of Defense, a popular satirical network (here). The most recent false claim about a payout being awarded to Rittenhouse appeared on another subsidiary of the network, Dunning-kruger-times.com (here), the “About” of which page reads: “Everything on this website is fiction” (here). The site’s name is a reference to the Dunning-Kruger effect, which describes how uninformed people tend to overestimate their knowledge more than experts do (here).

The false claim of a payout has since been spread on Facebook (here) and Twitter (here) and (here) where it has been retweeted thousands of times and garnered more than 17,000 likes.

Fact Check-Claims Kyle Rittenhouse sued and won a defamation case against The View stem from satire website

Originating from a satire site, false claims that Kyle Rittenhouse has sued and won a defamation case against ABC talk show The View, resulting in $22 million being awarded to Rittenhouse, have spread on social media, generating thousands of retweets.

www.reuters.com
www.reuters.com

1. All of sudden ????
2. Overgeneralization (I have no idea what others think or feel about civil courts)
3. You have no clue about how I feel.
4. Where did I say I hate them ?
5. You continue to manufacture crap to argue against.
Where's the mirror when we need it

Forum List

Back