Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

It wasn't even his fucking community!
Any American community that the law is told to stand down in, otherwise while rioters attempt to sew destruction and chaos in such communities, can be legally protected by the nations patriot's who are appointed by the people to do so.

At some point yes.
At the only point.

Sorry, but your progressive idea that his carrying the rifle was incitement to violence just doesn't hold water. There are at least three reasons for this:

1.) It handily and lazily absolves the other parties (Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz in this case) of any responsibility for their own acts of violence or contributions to heightening tensions - Rosenbaum chasing Rittenhouse and attempting to take his rifle from him; Huber assaulting him with the skateboard; and Grosskreutz brandishing his own weapon and pointing it at him.

2.) It contradicts the fundamental principles of our legal system in that it indicts a person, not for their actions, but for thinking a certain way. Whatever you may think about the 2nd Amendment, it was perfectly legal for Kyle to possess and carry the AR.

3.) As already mentioned, deadly force is an act of force, it is not an inherent property of an object.

At the only point.

Sorry, but your progressive idea that his carrying the rifle was incitement to violence just doesn't hold water. There are at least three reasons for this:

1.) It handily and lazily absolves the other parties (Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz in this case) of any responsibility for their own acts of violence or contributions to heightening tensions - Rosenbaum chasing Rittenhouse and attempting to take his rifle from him; Huber assaulting him with the skateboard; and Grosskreutz brandishing his own weapon and pointing it at him.

2.) It contradicts the fundamental principles of our legal system in that it indicts a person, not for their actions, but for thinking a certain way. Whatever you may think about the 2nd Amendment, it was perfectly legal for Kyle to possess and carry the AR.

3.) As already mentioned, deadly force is an act of force, it is not an inherent property of an object.
I swear to God, you people are the biggest reason we have violence in America. You actually think it is normal to grab a gun?

Screenshot_20230917-074532.jpg

I swear to God, you people are the biggest reason we have violence in America. You actually think it is normal to grab a gun?
When those destructive street thugs were trying to kill Kyle in Kenosha then grabbing a gun and shooting the bastards was absolutely the right thing to do.

Oh you mean like these people ?

Sheeeeeeet, you best be ready to defend yourself with something.

Show me a damned gun in this video idiot.

It's political with them, otherwise they are brainwashed to believe anything. Bad Activism is killing America and Americans while the government sits back and plays it all like a game.

Time to make the punishment match the crimes again.

We have truly lost our way in this country, but it won't last forever. It's either going to get worse in which will spark outrage to the point of wars and rumors of wars or we were slated to fall if it has been written by interpretation that we would. Stay tuned.

Oh you mean like these people ?

Sheeeeeeet, you best be ready to defend yourself with something.

Show me a damned gun in this video idiot.

Why are all these prosecutors having to have security wherever they go? What is wrong with you people? Your 3nd Amendment rights only exacerbates the problem. It doesn't solve it.

Bullshit. He traveled miles from another town with an illegal weapon and acted as security without authority.
Sounds a lot like the rioters who came from other states with illegal guns. Are you upset at them as well?

Forum List

Back