Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

And what would've happen if Rittenhouse pit out the fire without the rifle? Have you ever wondered why two different groups of people would chase the same armed man? My contention is Rittenhouse initiated the violence by bringing an armed weapon to a protest.
Okay, since you seem to be missing some things. He was chased and attacked because he dared to put out a fire that a rioter wanted kept lit. Without the rifle he would probably have been at least hospitalized and maybe dead and you would be thinking he was acceptable collateral damage. Now, chasing an armed man who is fleeing the scene is no smarter than sending a bullet after him. You can't claim self-defense in either, and had Kyle not been able to defend himself, we'd be arguing that Rosebaum (at least) should be behind bars for assault and attempted (or actual) murder.

I am just asking the question what would've happened if Rittenhouse didn't bring the rifle in the first place?
Everthing else being the same, he would have been assaulted and possibly killed. Is that preferable in your mind?

Nonsense. It turned from protest to riot when the rioters refused to honor the curfew and started setting fires. Things like that. Come on, you KNOW this.
I know a fucked up little big mouth prick grabbed a rifle and went looking for people to shoot. No different than George Zimmerman. Both are the most fucked up of our society. And the only ones worse, are the people that defend them.

Reaching for a gun is not as dangerous as the man with the gun!
Which again argues for the less than rigorous intellectual development of the one reaching for the gun. When someone carrying a gun runs away from a scene, the smart person lets them do exactly that.

Okay, since you seem to be missing some things. He was chased and attacked because he dared to put out a fire that a rioter wanted kept lit. Without the rifle he would probably have been at least hospitalized and maybe dead and you would be thinking he was acceptable collateral damage. Now, chasing an armed man who is fleeing the scene is no smarter than sending a bullet after him. You can't claim self-defense in either, and had Kyle not been able to defend himself, we'd be arguing that Rosebaum (at least) should be behind bars for assault and attempted (or actual) murder.
Fuck you and what I am missing! Fuck your guns! Fuck your 2nd Amendment! And fuck you! You're a bunch of violent mother-fuckers! Fuck you!

I know a fucked up little big mouth prick grabbed a rifle and went looking for people to shoot. No different than George Zimmerman. Both are the most fucked up of our society. And the only ones worse, are the people that defend them.
Yet Kyle shot no one that was not already attacking him. Why do you continue to ignore that reality?

If, as you say, he "went looking for people to shoot", he would not have been down on the street, he would have been somewhere behind concealment, taking pot shots. You're so blinded by rage you're not even thinking clearly.

Fuck you and what I am missing! Fuck your guns! Fuck your 2nd Amendment! And fuck you! You're a bunch of violent mother-fuckers! Fuck you!
Dude, you're hyperventilating. Take a break, you've really gone off the deep end here. Now, would you have preferred that Kyle be putting out fires and gotten killed for it?

Fuck you! It is not normal to grab a gun.
That is correct, it is not normal to grab a gun that someone is carrying when they run away from a scene. It's also not normal to attack such a person for putting out a fire you started.

That is correct, it is not normal to grab a gun that someone is carrying when they run away from a scene. It's also not normal to attack such a person for putting out a fire you started.
Fuck you! It is not normal to grab a gun and go looking for people to kill!

Fuck you! It is not normal to grab a gun and go looking for people to kill!
And, as I pointed out, Kyle's actions that night belie your accusation. He shot no one that wasn't already attacking him. Again, you keep missing (or simply ignoring) that point. Someone "looking for people to kill" do not act the way he did.

Why do you do that?

Forum List

Back