Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

I know a fucked up little big mouth prick grabbed a rifle and went looking for people to shoot. No different than George Zimmerman. Both are the most fucked up of our society. And the only ones worse, are the people that defend them.
Whether or not he went looking for soeone to shoot is IRRELEVANT.

If you want to shoot someone and they actually attack you intending to kill you it is STILL self defense and they are responsible for giving you what you wanted.

He ONLY shot those who were attackingand trying to kill him so what he was looking for does not matter you ignorant fool

Whether or not he went looking for soeone to shoot is IRRELEVANT.

If you want to shoot someone and they actually attack you intending to kill you it is STILL self defense and they are responsible for giving you what you wanted.

He ONLY shot those who were attackingand trying to kill him so what he was looking for does not matter you ignorant fool
Fuck you and your 2nd Amendment!

Fuck you and your 2nd Amendment!

It is YOUR second amendment too FAT BOY

But it has nothiing to do witht he facts of this case. The facts are rittenhouse only fired in self defense at people tryng to kill him and none of your vapid childish screechings can change those facts

Dude, you're hyperventilating. Take a break, you've really gone off the deep end here. Now, would you have preferred that Kyle be putting out fires and gotten killed for it?
By analyzing this cat's responses and character, it only draws one conclusion. He is part of the wokiest of wokester's, and they respond exactly like this whether on college campuses or in these so called protest these day's. They truly act as if they are the most abnoxious, annoying, and rude human beings on this planet.

Again, fuck you and your 2nd Amendment!

No thanks Billy. I am guessing you are guy (not much of one, but one still the same).

And I'll bet your pretty ugly too.

Funny how you'll can the Constitution just because it offends your woke senses.

So then, you're asking if I think it was normal for Rittenhouse to grab a gun? Yes, I do.

Now, if it was abnormal for Rittenhouse to grab a gun, was it also abnormal for Grosskreutz to grab a gun?
Goddammit, fuck you! Fuck Rittenhouse! And fuck your 2nd Amendment rights! You fuckers are maniacal! Why is this prick so important to you? Look at the shear volume of posts on this little fucking shit prick! Is he that important?

If this is the issue you fuckers crawl out of the woodwork on, then you people are very sick in the head! And you're destroying this country with your violence.

No thanks Billy. I am guessing you are guy (not much of one, but one still the same).

And I'll bet your pretty ugly too.

Funny how you'll can the Constitution just because it offends your woke senses.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't make up the Constitution.

BTW, we all saw how you support the Constitution on Jan 6th!

Forum List

Back