Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Goddammit, fuck you! Fuck Rittenhouse! And fuck your 2nd Amendment rights! You fuckers are maniacal! Why is this prick so important to you? Look at the shear volume of posts on this little fucking shit prick! Is he that important?

If this is the issue you fuckers crawl out of the woodwork on, then you people are very sick in the head! And you're destroying this country with your violence.
What part of this do you not get moron?

It is not about the second amendment it is about self defense.

You do not get to ignore facts and evidence proving self defense just because you stupidly hate the second amendment.

what is important is that justice was correctly served. That is why he is so importantr. FOols and liars like you hate what he did and wish to convict him based on bald faced lies and shear hyperbolic screeching about the second amendment

Stop acting like a little girl and grow the fuck up you little weakling

Goddammit, fuck you! Fuck Rittenhouse! And fuck your 2nd Amendment rights! You fuckers are maniacal! Why is this prick so important to you? Look at the shear volume of posts on this little fucking shit prick! Is he that important?

If this is the issue you fuckers crawl out of the woodwork on, then you people are very sick in the head! And you're destroying this country with your violence.
Likewise, it would be instructive for you to tell us why you hate him so much you can't see straight.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't make up the Constitution.

BTW, we all saw how you support the Constitution on Jan 6th!
Looks like we have a case of selective appreciation for the Constitution and rule of law here. Obviously, you want to violate part of the Constitution while wrapping yourself in the rest of it.

^^^ Triggered^^^l

Pardon the pun :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As a testament to personal defence in an atmosphere of wanton destruction, yes.

Let me ask you: Is Rosenbaum’s unprovoked assault that important?

One guy shot three people in self defence. If you want to see what’s destroying the country, go to the inner cities and look at the gangbangers slaughtering each other.

Far more people are being killed by criminals than by law abiding gun owners.

Likewise, it would be instructive for you to tell us why you hate him so much you can't see straight.
Because he picked up a gun and introduced deadly force into a riot. I believe he deliberately picked up the rifle with the intention of using it.

Looks like we have a case of selective appreciation for the Constitution and rule of law here. Obviously, you want to violate part of the Constitution while wrapping yourself in the rest of it.
I'm not violating any of it. I'm saying I don't give a shit about one part of it.

As a testament to personal defence in an atmosphere of wanton destruction, yes.

Let me ask you: Is Rosenbaum’s unprovoked assault that important?

One guy shot three people in self defence. If you want to see what’s destroying the country, go to the inner cities and look at the gangbangers slaughtering each other.

Far more people are being killed by criminals than by law abiding gun owners.
Normalizing gun violence, is not law abiding.

I'm not violating any of it. I'm saying I don't give a shit about one part of it.
You want part of it violated. You want the government to pass laws deny people the right to own firearms. That would violate it, and it's what you want.

You want part of it violated. You want the government to pass laws deny people the right to own firearms. That would violate it, and it's what you want.
I haven't said anything about violating it! You're making shit up!

Forum List

Back