Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Are you too pussy to answer the question?

Sorry Billy,

But the answer is that you are the prick in this.

Rittenhouse was right to be concerned as evidenced by the presence of at least two other guns that were present that night (including one being held by the guy who got his arm shot off).

He's important because he didn't do anything wrong and you triggered idiots are acting like a bunch of screaching baboons.

Isn't "reiterating" the same as coming around?
No, re-iterating is repeating the same thing, because it wasn't caught the first time. It's why a teacher will go over the same math problems multiple times, because the kids don't get them the first time. I'm teaching you.

No, re-iterating is repeating the same thing, because it wasn't caught the first time. It's why a teacher will go over the same math problems multiple times, because the kids don't get them the first time. I'm teaching you.
And you are going around in circles! You are going over material you've already gone over!

They don't shoot up FBI offices, either! Or attack the Capital like angry 2 year olds!
Correct Republican presidents don’t do those things either or pal around with people that do, like Bill Ayer.

That tends to be a dem president thing thing to do

And the videos prove me right!
You and a handful of others who had their minds made up from reading the headlines before they ever saw any videos. The trial, however, told a different story that you can't deny, you can only put your fingers in your ears, stomp your feet and yell, "I can't hear you", whenever someone points out that we've already been over all this and you're simply...wait for it...any minute now...we love this part...WRONG!

Forum List

Back