Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

The jury said not.
They were wrong.

shrug.gif

The fact Rittenhouse was defending himself from violate dembot brownshirts trying to kill him while they were looting and firebombing the city

I have no idea what FBI field office you are referring to....this was on the city street where your brownshirts tried to murder this kid

You all destroyed numerous buildings...https://abc7chicago.com/kenosha-shooting-protest-looting-fires/6402998/

Kenosha unrest damages more than 100 buildings, at least 40 destroyed, alliance says​

"It could be as high as $50 million of losses, together with the businesses, the public infrastructure, the public buildings and what the tenants have lost," said Heather Wessling Grosz, vice president of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance.

Tony Farhan watched a Facebook Live feed of his store being looted. Later, he said, the looters lit it on fire.

"It's not just my business; half my belongings were in there," Farhan said. "The kids' clothes, luggage, a lot of stuff in storage that was either looted or burned to the ground. This is so sad. This place meant a lot to me."
Let me ask you something, would you be defending young Kyle so much if he used a Bowie knife instead of a rifle?

Oh I get that, it pisses you off your fellow brownshirts couldn’t kill him and successfully defendant his life against the attack

We get you don’t want people to have the ability to save their lives from your cult attacks
Who are you calling a brownshirt? We're not the ones who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Who are you calling a brownshirt? We're not the ones who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.
I didn’t say yoj did…you brownshirts are the one that tried to kill this kid…this was just another one of the many attempted coups since 2016 by your cult…I can’t remember if this was before or after you all fire bombed the court houses, attempted to I’ve throw the e White House, and broke into the Dept of Tresuary…either way I am not sure what Jan 6th had to with it

Nobody would be defending this kid if he had a knife because he’d be dead, and it burns you up that one of your fellow brownshirts didn’t do it…that’s the sad sick reality exposed by your post on this thread

No, you wouldn't give a shit about him.
Dude, I keep telling you that you're getting ripped off when you buy those foil helmets off the last page of your comic books! They do not give you mind reading powers. They just don't.

I didn’t say yoj did…you brownshirts are the one that tried to kill this kid…this was just another one of the many attempted coups since 2016 by your cult…I can’t remember if this was before or after you all fire bombed the court houses, attempted to I’ve throw the e White House, and broke into the Dept of Tresuary…either way I am not sure what Jan 6th had to with it

Nobody would be defending this kid if he had a knife because he’d be dead, and it burns you up that one of your fellow brownshirts didn’t do it…that’s the sad sick reality exposed by your post on this thread
In the leftwing mind, Jan 6 is the only place violence has ever occurred. You see, the left believes it's incapable of violence.

Oh I get that, it pisses you off your fellow brownshirts couldn’t kill him and successfully defendant his life against the attack

We get you don’t want people to have the ability to save their lives from your cult attacks
Sounds like that's exactly what he's inferring doesn't it ?

Brownshirts were violent henchmen for the Nazi party. Rittenhouse was not attacked by members of the democratic party! The only ones spouting violence at this level. Is on the right! Even your POS little victim was armed!

Forum List

Back