Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

Properly trained LEOs are able resolve situations without getting people killed. He had no such training, no such authority, and no business toting an assault rifle in the middle of a riot.

But now, you dems have a second chance.

You know I'm not a dem. Fuck you for suggesting otherwise.

Most are nowhere near that well trained.

And a 17 year old child is?

You have got to be kidding.

That child never went through the police training. He was just a child.

That child had no business illegally open carrying a weapon that night. He had no business crossing state lines with that weapon and had no business murdering 2 people.

You keep posting the most ridiculous things.
Please post evidence he crossed state lines with that weapon.
He didnt. His lawyer has already said he didnt. Could the lawyer have lied? Sure, but it would be a dumb lie. This lawyer isnt dumb.

There's no reason he would have. He crossed state lines to go to work. After work, he went to clean up graffiti. It was only after that that he heard the car dealership needed help defending against rioters and looters and went to help. So it actually seems far more likely and logical that he borrowed the gun from someone in town.

In fact, I would assume the cops already know who the gun belonged to, and where it was registered. They won't comment on it, because it's part of an open investigation.

If nothing else, the Rittenhouse situation proves that Trump isn't, always, wrong:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

Seriously - is there any doubt they'd be lining up with equally preposterous excuses if he did?

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

He was being pursued. The people that were pursuing him were not pursuing him to give him pat on the back, they were pursuing him to do physical harm.

When Rittenhouse turned when he heard the gunfire, a pursuer lunges for him, at that point, a reasonable person would assume that he was in danger and he fired off his gun. You just helped prove self defense.

First shooting

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.
There was no brick thrown at him. Cons just can't stop lying.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
What’s in the bag? Let me sit back on my coffee while you research. Hehe

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
Not a brick. You think that's a hammer though, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

On the other hand how about your buddy Michael Reinoehl that assassinated Danielson in Portland.. Funny you didn't mention him.... Rittenhouse was being attacked and fired in self defense. The death of Daniel was an out and out assassination....

Last edited:
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
Does the object inside really matter.. it was still a weapon

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You do realize that, r
Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

Just out of curiosity, How would you know what black men are "encouraged by"?

Because I am a man, and i can see that someone telling me that I have the right to attack people and it is wrong of them to defend themselves against me, is an encouragement of me to commit such violence, and thus place myself in danger.

Why would you think that I could NOT know that? Because black men are such a different species that they are incomprehensible to a white guy?

Were you actually at the protest? Did anyone PERSONALLY attack YOU?

Or are you living vicariously through Rittenhouse?

Neither.

My point stands. When you tell a group of people that they have the right to violently attack other people, and indeed, it is morally and legally wrong of those people to defend themselves, you are encouraging those people to do that type of behavior.

And, as it is a lie, you are encouraging them to get themselves into situations that can lead to their deaths.

As we saw in kenosha.

And why would you IGNORANTLY claim that this is encouraging "Black men in general to get thmselves killed"?

That is an assumption which is rooted in your own ignorance of what YOU assume that black men in general think.

You don't know any more about what Black men" in general think "will get themselves killed over" than black men in general know about you and those like you think.

Your "point" only "stands" to be a testament to an ignorant statement on your part and that of others as to of what you "think" you believe that black men in general "think.".

Last edited:
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
There were firearms on both sides

the “peaceful protests” should be stopped altogether since they just lead to rioting

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
Are you saying it was just a plastic bag? Lol low intelligence

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
Anything hard would do.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
Yeah, you cant exactly throw a bag. Anyone who thinks that would have to be pretty nutty.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
Anything hard would do.
He’s trolling

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
Yeah, you cant exactly throw a bag. Anyone who thinks that would have to be pretty nutty.
Nutty or democrat

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
LOLOL

Oh? What kind of weapon?
No, but why are you answering a question with a question?

Forum List

Back