Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?

Then why repeat the question ?

It was NOT legal for him to have the gun as stated in the artcile.....although some in that article argue it might have been.

The article says it is a class A misdemeansor.
That makes it a crime.

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​
1. The actor was engaged in a criminal activity...​

So, for because of a misdemeanor, you think that means he should have let the mob take away his rifle and beat him to death and since he did not, he should spend the rest of his life in prison?

That is a morally indefensible position. YOu are literally evil.

This, btw, is a good reason to oppose gun control shit. Because you end up in a situation where some innocent person is facing life in prison, because of a technicality.

Only a lawyer or a soulless monster could think that is what society should do.

Which are you? NOt that it matters. Either way, you are vile beyond measure.
It's the law. Deal with it.

Currently, the assumption has to be that he was committing a crime by carrying the weapon. A class A misdemeanor.

That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position.

If Kyle was in his car and being attacked, with a gun in the car (that was not "in his possession"). He could utilize it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Clearly, the guys who got shot were putting themselves in harms way.

He had not attacked anyone and he was being attacked.
"That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position."

Actually, that does remove a case for self defense.

(1m)(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

And his lawyer hasn't stated otherwise. His lawyer said he's planning on challenging the constitutionality of a law that denies a 17 year old the right to bear arms.

He was not engaged in criminal activity. He was putting out fires that looters had set.

He was able to own the gun, that's been proven. Wisconsin has liberal gun laws when it comes to kids and hunting.

And him simply having that gun does not mean you can beat the shit out of the kid without consequence.
He was not allowed to be in possession of that gun since he wasn't hunting.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Here you are again, misinterpreting 939.48. THE PRESUMPTION (that deadly force was reasonable) does not apply if the actor was engaged in criminal activity. The PRESUMPTION does not apply, not the affirmative defense of self-defense.

Please stop misstating and mischaracterizing law.

Hard to figure a murder one when you have film of someone running away from a group of people.

That they are pursing him is not in dispute.

Someone pushes him, he keeps running.

He is finally knocked to the ground.

He is hit with a skaetboard and kicked in the head.

Up that point, the gun has never been pointed at anyone.

That is not pre-mediated.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306

It's difficult to understand how you can reach this conclusion when your OP says different.

It says he is being pursued by a crowd and video confirms that.

Please don't tell us you think there were chasing him to give him an award.

Because lakey is a lying piece of shit.

Tell it to The New York Times.

Gladly. You're a fucking joke with this "Well, the NY Times says it, so they know better than you." I don't even line my cat box with that rag any more, because it offends the cats.

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?

I don't think LaCooter's saying that it was illegal for him to carry the gun, so much as that LaCooter thinks it should be illegal for him to carry a gun, because he's not on the "correct" side of issues. Guns are only for people who think what LaCooter wants them to.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
What brick?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?

Then why repeat the question ?

It was NOT legal for him to have the gun as stated in the artcile.....although some in that article argue it might have been.

The article says it is a class A misdemeansor.
That makes it a crime.

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

So, for because of a misdemeanor, you think that means he should have let the mob take away his rifle and beat him to death and since he did not, he should spend the rest of his life in prison?

That is a morally indefensible position. YOu are literally evil.

This, btw, is a good reason to oppose gun control shit. Because you end up in a situation where some innocent person is facing life in prison, because of a technicality.

Only a lawyer or a soulless monster could think that is what society should do.

Which are you? NOt that it matters. Either way, you are vile beyond measure.
It's the law. Deal with it.

Currently, the assumption has to be that he was committing a crime by carrying the weapon. A class A misdemeanor.

That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position.

If Kyle was in his car and being attacked, with a gun in the car (that was not "in his possession"). He could utilize it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Clearly, the guys who got shot were putting themselves in harms way.

He had not attacked anyone and he was being attacked.
"That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position."

Actually, that does remove a case for self defense.

(1m)(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

And his lawyer hasn't stated otherwise. His lawyer said he's planning on challenging the constitutionality of a law that denies a 17 year old the right to bear arms.

He was not engaged in criminal activity. He was putting out fires that looters had set.

He was able to own the gun, that's been proven. Wisconsin has liberal gun laws when it comes to kids and hunting.

And him simply having that gun does not mean you can beat the shit out of the kid without consequence.
He was not allowed to be in possession of that gun since he wasn't hunting.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Here you are again, misinterpreting 939.48. THE PRESUMPTION (that deadly force was reasonable) does not apply if the actor was engaged in criminal activity. The PRESUMPTION does not apply, not the affirmative defense of self-defense.

Please stop misstating and mischaracterizing law.
I didn't say Rittenhouse can't claim self defense court. I said the jury does not have to accept it because he was himself committing a crime. A reasonable fear is the crux of a self defense case and he loses that, as you point out, presumption.
That's not how it works either. It is in reference to a judge's decision, not a jury's. Go read the ENTIRE law, not just the part you THINK is juicy.

It wasn't the one with the skateboard, it was the first guy to attack Rittenhouse near the gas station before the mob chased and ultimately attacked him. The shot in the back was also the one that killed Kyle's attacker, not the rounds from Kyle's rifle. That's according to the autopsy.
Thanks for clearing that up.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?
Witnesses saw it...the attorney for Rittenhouse was on FOX news and they slowed the video to show that Rittenhouse was being chased after he dodged a brick and shot his attacker....then he falls in the street as the mob ascended on him....he did what you would have done...he defended himself.....and do you know what he was doing when the person threw the brick?...he was attending to a protester that injured himself...This guy is going to get off.....unless Flynns Judge gets the case....

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg
I brought him up to show what a brick to the head would do...you stupid tool.....

Yep, the fuck ups are BLM and ANTIFA pussies.
Agreed, all the BLM, antifa, or just plain old thuggish criminals looking to cause mayhem needed to do was just go home, and stop trying to commit acts of terror, intimidation and physically assault people.

All any of these criminals had to do was behave themselves, not resist arrest, not fight with police, not steal their weapons and shoot at the police. Good grief, what is so damn difficult for people to comprehend????

What brick?
You can clearly see the bag falls very quickly to the ground as if there is a heavy object in it. It's a rectangular object in that plastic bag, right around the 3:52 mark, where a woman says "he's got a gun." You will have to figet with the video to stop it on the exact frame, where the bag is lit up, and you can see the "brick."

Brick.png

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

Rittenhouse was only 17 - which made it illegal.

Not necessarily, as Wisconsin law has certain exceptions specifically for the age group 16-17. One assumes this is something which will be settled by the court, whose job it is to decide such things.

Rittenhouse was only 17 - which made it illegal.

You didn't say he (specifically)....you said "civilians".

I would agree....it has been stated his carrying the gun was a class A misdemeanor.

It's been stated, but that doesn't necessarily make it so. There are exceptions to the law for people 16-17 years old. The court will have to decide whether or not that applies.

First shooting

So, your claim is that rittenhouse was attacked after he shot someone in the head,

but your tale opens with him already being pursued by a "group".

Your own words, ,prove yours conclusion wrong.

Yes, they apparently wanted to disarm him. Being "pursued" does not justify killing TWO and wounding ONE.

Sorry, but what business was it of theirs to disarm anyone? Are they cops? And exactly what DOES justify killing in self-defense if being pursued by a mob doesn't?

Why don't you just admit that you think he had no right to defend himself because you think he deserved to be killed by a mob for daring to believe things you don't like?

First shooting

So, your claim is that rittenhouse was attacked after he shot someone in the head,

but your tale opens with him already being pursued by a "group".

Your own words, ,prove yours conclusion wrong.

Yes, they apparently wanted to disarm him. Being "pursued" does not justify killing TWO and wounding ONE.

Your pretense that they just wanted to disarm him, is funny, but dismissed.

Self defense does justify the killing of those two barbarians.

Barbarians? Don't you mean patriots who are protesting racial injustice?

I'm pretty sure that is the very last thing he means, because Correll doesn't normally spout asinine, dishonest bullshit. That's your job.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

You see a mob attacking a man, for no reason, and you side with the mob.

You are evil.

They had a reason. They were upset that one of Kyle's group put out the burning dumpster they were pushing towards the gas station. Naive Kyle was running around trying to lend first aid to people who don't deserve any help and that's how he ended up separated from his group and chased down by a pack of jackals.

Rittenhouse was not the one trying to "lend first aid" to anyone. That was one of the three guys he shot.

I thought we were going on the actual evidence, rather than just making up shit we'd like to be true. Kyle's on video rendering first aid, you dumb twat. Got any video evidence for your claim that those piles of criminal sewage he shot have ever helped anyone but themselves in their entire worthless existences?

Why in the holy fuck did the police think it would be smart to turn an untrained teenager loose in a riot with an assault rifle? That's what I'd like to know. Someone fucked up. Bigly.
Think about it, recall all the burning, looting and murder we have seen from these leftists. The rioters in Kenosha were so bad and such a dire threat, that the police were thankful for the law abiding armed men protecting the property. so don't act as if things were anywhere close to normal.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?
Witnesses saw it...the attorney for Rittenhouse was on FOX news and they slowed the video to show that Rittenhouse was being chased after he dodged a brick and shot his attacker....then he falls in the street as the mob ascended on him....he did what you would have done...he defended himself.....and do you know what he was doing when the person threw the brick?...he was attending to a protester that injured himself...This guy is going to get off.....unless Flynns Judge gets the case....
Don't just say it -- prove it. Post a link to it...

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?
Don't just say it -- prove it. Post a link to it...

Forum List

Back