Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You do realize that, r
Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

Just out of curiosity, How would you know what black men are "encouraged by"?

Because I am a man, and i can see that someone telling me that I have the right to attack people and it is wrong of them to defend themselves against me, is an encouragement of me to commit such violence, and thus place myself in danger.

Why would you think that I could NOT know that? Because black men are such a different species that they are incomprehensible to a white guy?

Were you actually at the protest? Did anyone PERSONALLY attack YOU?

Or are you living vicariously through Rittenhouse?

Neither.

My point stands. When you tell a group of people that they have the right to violently attack other people, and indeed, it is morally and legally wrong of those people to defend themselves, you are encouraging those people to do that type of behavior.

And, as it is a lie, you are encouraging them to get themselves into situations that can lead to their deaths.

As we saw in kenosha.

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?

Then why repeat the question ?

It was NOT legal for him to have the gun as stated in the artcile.....although some in that article argue it might have been.

The article says it is a class A misdemeansor.
That makes it a crime.

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​
1. The actor was engaged in a criminal activity...​

So, for because of a misdemeanor, you think that means he should have let the mob take away his rifle and beat him to death and since he did not, he should spend the rest of his life in prison?

That is a morally indefensible position. YOu are literally evil.

This, btw, is a good reason to oppose gun control shit. Because you end up in a situation where some innocent person is facing life in prison, because of a technicality.

Only a lawyer or a soulless monster could think that is what society should do.

Which are you? NOt that it matters. Either way, you are vile beyond measure.
It's the law. Deal with it.

It is an unjust law, and it should not be used to commit a terrible injustice in this case.

Ritternhouse did not deserve to be attacked that way he was, and he certainly had the right of self defense.

If we punish him as though he did not, it will be a great injustice.

That that is what you want, is you being a vile and evil person.

Citizens were trying to PREVENT the terrorist Rittenhouse from escaping after just blowing off an innocent American's head clean off his shoulders in public. Then he shot a few and killed one more American patriot trying to do their civic duty and keep other Americans safe.

Rittenhouse is TOAST, that little bastard will FRY for this.
LOL

Trump will pardon him and you’re going to lose your racist mind.
LOLOL

^^^ ShortBus thinks Impeached Trump can pardon folks convicted by states. :lmao:

At least you agree the teen murderer is guilty.
He went across state lines. I believe the Never said he was guilty and I was kidding anyway. I forgot That you’re a moron that takes everything literally
Citizens were trying to PREVENT the terrorist Rittenhouse from escaping after just blowing off an innocent American's head clean off his shoulders in public. Then he shot a few and killed one more American patriot trying to do their civic duty and keep other Americans safe.

Rittenhouse is TOAST, that little bastard will FRY for this.
LOL

Trump will pardon him and you’re going to lose your racist mind.
LOLOL

^^^ ShortBus thinks Impeached Trump can pardon folks convicted by states. :lmao:

At least you agree the teen murderer is guilty.
It was a joke. Christ, you’re stupid.
Poor, ShortBus, so farklemt, he responds twice in one post. Moron, crossing a state line isn't a federal crime. Impeached Trump can't pardon him.

face-palm-gif.278959

It's like this, lil faun, the perv, I would stand in defense of someone that needed protection against leftist thugs that had the intent of destroying or vandalizing property and I would be armed to the hilt. Once they are on private property and do need heed the warning? I wouldn't hesitate to shoot their sorry asses and that goes double if I was being threatened by a cowardly mob like ANTIFA and BLM. They will not be marching down the street of my suburb because in Texas, we don't put up with that shit and we believe in the right to protect ourselves and our property. Commie fucks like yourself are learning the hard way that we have tired of their shit and have lost the patience that those of your ilk viewed as weakness.

If these commie fucks are so fucking outraged and so fucking tough, why aren't they taking their angst out on "da gubermint" instead of destroying private property and attacking people that had nothing to do with the death of their heroes like George "light up a blunt" Floyd? Could it be because the police are armed? Rittenhouse isn't going to do any hard time and you can bank on that one.

(snicker)
Do that in Wisconsin, dickless delusional dale, and you will [go to] prison. Using lethal force in that state to protect someone else's property is illegal.

You would rather that the mob had beaten Rittenhouse to death?

You do realize that, r

Yeah man, how could you possibly know what black people are encouraged by? No one knows a thing about these strange alien creatures.
Unless one is claiming to be psychic, how would they know what "encourages" an entire demographic of people about anything?

The majority of black men that I know don't give a damn about Rittenhouse.

And certainly would not put themselves in harms way over what others think of him being guilty or innocent.
Either way, he is in custody and will be tried.
Democrats claim to know what black people want every election. Are you really this stupid? Black people are no more of a mystery than any other group you fucking racist.

As if EVERY politician doesn't claim to know what EVERYONE wants?

How long have you been voting, you fucking retard?
I didn't say black people are a "mystery" but when someone makes a statement regarding what would "encourage" an entire group of people to "get themselves killed", that is an ignorant generalization, you dumbass.
At no point did he say anything about an "entire group". You are dumb and racist. You think black people are somehow different from every other group and that no one could possibly know anything about them. Its absurd.

ROFLMAO!
Now I have to define what he actually stated in order to educate you?

He very clearly stated that " telling black men that Rittenhouse is innocent is encouraging them to get themselves killed".

That is a generalization that is not factual. Calling it out is not racist, you fool.

I have some rocks in my backyard that are more intelligent than you are.
At what point did he say all black men? Quit acting like black people are aliens that no one knows anything about. Its racist and fucking stupid.

Being logical is not racist, you moron.

No, he did not say "ALL"....and he did not "SOME" either.

Did he?

Stating what encourages black men(in general) to get themselves killed is an ignorant assumption.

Every black man that I know would only get themselves killed in defense of their family. Certainly not over the innocence or guilt of some gun toting underage vigilante.

I did not claim that every black man would be swayed by her encouragement.

The ones that are, will be putting themselves in danger and some of them will be dying.

You know, someone convinced that actual rioters that attacked rittenhouse of the same stupid shit. And two of them died for it. The people that encouraged them, did the same thing, except "white".

YOu do realize that, don't you?

What I "realize" is that I

You do realize that, r

Yeah man, how could you possibly know what black people are encouraged by? No one knows a thing about these strange alien creatures.
Unless one is claiming to be psychic, how would they know what "encourages" an entire demographic of people about anything?

And certainly would not put themselves in harms way over what others think of him being guilty or innocent.
Democrats claim to know what black people want every election. Are you really this stupid? Black people are no more of a mystery than any other group you fucking racist.

I didn't say black people are a "mystery" but when someone makes a statement regarding what would "encourage" an entire group of people to "get themselves killed", that is an ignorant generalization, you dumbass.
At no point did he say anything about an "entire group". You are dumb and racist. You think black people are somehow different from every other group and that no one could possibly know anything about them. Its absurd.

ROFLMAO!

He very clearly stated that " telling black men that Rittenhouse is innocent is encouraging them to get themselves killed".

That is a generalization that is not factual. Calling it out is not racist, you fool.

At what point did he say all black men? Quit acting like black people are aliens that no one knows anything about. Its racist and fucking stupid.

Did he?

Stating what encourages black men(in general) to get themselves killed is an ignorant assumption.

Every black man that I know would only get themselves killed in defense of their family. Certainly not over the innocence or guilt of some gun toting underage vigilante.

The ones that are, will be putting themselves in danger and some of them will be dying.

You know, someone convinced that actual rioters that attacked rittenhouse of the same stupid shit. And two of them died for it. The people that encouraged them, did the same thing, except "white".

What I "realize" is that it appears that none of the vigilantes victims were black. And what I also "realize" is that all of the facts so far is that there is nothing that supports the notion that black men in general would be put in a position of "getting themselves killed" over the g

You do realize that, r

ROFLMAO!

Did he?

What I "realize" is that apparently the shooter did not kill any black people.

You do realize that, r

ROFLMAO!

Did he?

What I "realize", is that you "generallybased on reports so far, the shooter did not kill any black people.

What I also "realize" is that I dont know a single black person who is vested in this incident to the degree that they would put themselves in harms way over it.

You do realize that, r

ROFLMAO!

Did he?

What I "realize" is that all of the facts are not in yet on this case. But indications are that the shooters victims were not black.
And what I also "realize" is that there is not a single black person that I know who is vestedI enough in this incident that they would "get themselves killed over it".

The actions of both Antifa and BLM show that there are a good number of people, white and black that believe that they have a moral and legal right to form mobs and violently attack people.

If your personal circle of family and friends is such that you don't personally know any such people, good for you.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

Completely correct. Trump is calling it spot on.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
What brick?
Witnesses saw it...the attorney for Rittenhouse was on FOX news and they slowed the video to show that Rittenhouse was being chased after he dodged a brick and shot his attacker....then he falls in the street as the mob ascended on him....he did what you would have done...he defended himself.....and do you know what he was doing when the person threw the brick?...he was attending to a protester that injured himself...This guy is going to get off.....unless Flynns Judge gets the case....
Don't just say it -- prove it. Post a link to it...

LOL

As if the forum needed affirmation you're brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The word, "brick," is not uttered once during that interview.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?
Witnesses saw it...the attorney for Rittenhouse was on FOX news and they slowed the video to show that Rittenhouse was being chased after he dodged a brick and shot his attacker....then he falls in the street as the mob ascended on him....he did what you would have done...he defended himself.....and do you know what he was doing when the person threw the brick?...he was attending to a protester that injured himself...This guy is going to get off.....unless Flynns Judge gets the case....

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah man, democrats would never throw a brick at someone.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice non-sequitur, but the claim was that Rosenbaum tried to hit Rittenhouse with a brick. Now that that's been exposed as a lie, the best you can do is give your buddy a reach-around instead of just accepting he lied??

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

Properly trained LEOs are able resolve situations without getting people killed. He had no such training, no such authority, and no business toting an assault rifle in the middle of a riot.

But now, you dems have a second chance.

You know I'm not a dem. Fuck you for suggesting otherwise.

Most are nowhere near that well trained.

And a 17 year old child is?

You have got to be kidding.

That child never went through the police training. He was just a child.

That child had no business illegally open carrying a weapon that night. He had no business crossing state lines with that weapon and had no business murdering 2 people.

You keep posting the most ridiculous things.
Please post evidence he crossed state lines with that weapon.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice non-sequitur, but the claim was that Rosenbaum tried to hit Rittenhouse with a brick. Now that that's been exposed as a lie, the best you can do is give your buddy a reach-around instead of just accepting he lied??

I have no idea if its a lie. I dont know the specifics yet of rioter #1's death.

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

Properly trained LEOs are able resolve situations without getting people killed. He had no such training, no such authority, and no business toting an assault rifle in the middle of a riot.

But now, you dems have a second chance.

You know I'm not a dem. Fuck you for suggesting otherwise.

Most are nowhere near that well trained.

And a 17 year old child is?

You have got to be kidding.

That child never went through the police training. He was just a child.

That child had no business illegally open carrying a weapon that night. He had no business crossing state lines with that weapon and had no business murdering 2 people.

You keep posting the most ridiculous things.
Please post evidence he crossed state lines with that weapon.
He didnt. His lawyer has already said he didnt. Could the lawyer have lied? Sure, but it would be a dumb lie. This lawyer isnt dumb.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
What brick?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have no idea if its a lie. I dont know the specifics yet of rioter #1's death.

I do know he lied because I listened to the link he posted as evidence and there was no mention of a brick.

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?

Then why repeat the question ?

It was NOT legal for him to have the gun as stated in the artcile.....although some in that article argue it might have been.

The article says it is a class A misdemeansor.
That makes it a crime.

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

So, for because of a misdemeanor, you think that means he should have let the mob take away his rifle and beat him to death and since he did not, he should spend the rest of his life in prison?

That is a morally indefensible position. YOu are literally evil.

This, btw, is a good reason to oppose gun control shit. Because you end up in a situation where some innocent person is facing life in prison, because of a technicality.

Only a lawyer or a soulless monster could think that is what society should do.

Which are you? NOt that it matters. Either way, you are vile beyond measure.
It's the law. Deal with it.

Currently, the assumption has to be that he was committing a crime by carrying the weapon. A class A misdemeanor.

That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position.

If Kyle was in his car and being attacked, with a gun in the car (that was not "in his possession"). He could utilize it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Clearly, the guys who got shot were putting themselves in harms way.

He had not attacked anyone and he was being attacked.
"That does not preclude a self defense position. Otherwise his attorney would not be taking that position."

Actually, that does remove a case for self defense.

(1m)(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

And his lawyer hasn't stated otherwise. His lawyer said he's planning on challenging the constitutionality of a law that denies a 17 year old the right to bear arms.
But the one that had the Glock pistol that later proclaimed that he regretted that he couldn't empty his clip into Rittenhouse that didn't even live in that city is in the clear? The dumb ass even claimed that he wanted to kill Rittenhouse. Commie pussies like yourself ALWAYS play the victim card and excuse the behavior of the bottom feeding, angry commie mobs and then blame Trump for it. Enough is enough and those of your ilk only got a thimble size taste of what is coming if they don't stop the shit. Ripping off people's hats, assaulting them in public because you suspect them of being a Trump supporter is gonna stop and if it means stacking up leftard corpses like cord wood? So be it.....
Your little hero is going to prison. He committed murder and now can't claim self defense because he not only used excessive force, but he himself was in the commission of a crime.
Care to make a wager on that, lil faun, the perv????
I don't bet with conservatives because I've seen them refuse to pay up when the lose 100% of the time. Even worse, you're a crazed, maniacal lunatic who would absolutely not pay up. Shit, you even bailed on starting a thread in the bullring on a topic of my choosing after challenging me on exactly that. Sadly for you, you're dickless.
Really? Like how you bookmarked a post of a Trump supporter that declared he would win and you posted "Bookmarked" because you had hoped to rub a Trump defeat in his face........that "bookmark" of yours never caused you to admit that you were wrong and admit error. It's akin as to how you kept defending Pocahontas Warren's claim that she had enough indigenous lineage to make a claim that she was a minority....you kept the shit up even after she admitted that she had erred.You are akin to that Monty Python skit where a soldier has no legs or arms and says "Tis only a flesh wound!". I replied to you about lil David Hogg and you bailed on the thread. You want to talk about the anomalies of the Parkland shooting? I am down with that. What you think you can "trap" me on is the "David Hogg is a crisis actor which is something you cannot prove one way or the other.

What I see playing out on this forum is a creepy little perv like yourself that doesn't have the nads to back his words with action. You are one creepy little commie fuck-wad., lil faun. Your absence wouldn't be missed in the slightest. Your fool-fueled creepy little rants would leave no void here. Your anger is going to consume you and I can't find it within myself to have sympathy for you. 66,000 plus posts of nothing but angst. Sucks to be a leftard perv....

(snicker)

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
‘Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks.’

This is a lie.

He went to Kenosha with the intent to murder peaceful protesters – motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate.

Still lying----there is no such thing as a peaceful protestor---these were convicted felons burning down businesses.
Kyle and the other boys and young made a stand against the violent dems collection of goons--------
Only a moron doesn't fear these terrorists attacking our cities and everyone who isn't supporting them destroying the US does hate them--it would crazy not to.
Rittenhouse should be tried as an adult and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate, he went to Wisconsin with the sole intent to murder those engaged in peaceful, lawful protest.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

This is a lie.

He went to Kenosha with the intent to murder peaceful protesters – motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate.

Still lying----there is no such thing as a peaceful protestor---these were convicted felons burning down businesses.
Kyle and the other boys and young made a stand against the violent dems collection of goons--------
Only a moron doesn't fear these terrorists attacking our cities and everyone who isn't supporting them destroying the US does hate them--it would crazy not to.
Rittenhouse should be tried as an adult and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate, he went to Wisconsin with the sole intent to murder those engaged in peaceful, lawful protest.

And that's why he offered medical aid to injured protesters and clean up graffiti.

YOur words are nonsense. Also, when say wacism, it makes you sound like a retarded child.

And fear? He was attacked by a mob. Fear of violent mobs in the street, is called being sane, you lunatic.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

This is a lie.

That is an amazing statement.

How can you, in any way, justify the claim his sole intent was to murder people when, in fact he only fired after being chased.

What gives you the right or the moxy to make statements about people's intent ?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

This is a lie.

How can you, in any way, justify the claim his sole intent was to murder people when, in fact he only fired after being chased.

Because he\is goal is to just put the words out there enough, to create though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion,

the illusion of credibility for the Left's absurd claims about Trump and America and wacism, and all the crap that he just listed.

He knows what he is saying is complete bullshit. He doesn't care.

He knows that what he is saying makes him look like a completely retarded asshole. But he doesn't care, because he does not see you or the other readers as people. They are targets for his propaganda, nothing more.

He knows that what he is saying is so obviously stupid, that presenting it as a lie intended to be believed, is an insult to everyone that reads his post. He doesn't care because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything, other than creating that illusion of credibility that I spoke of.

He is a soulless partisan hack. Ideology is his religion.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

This is a lie.

Because he\is goal is to just put the words out there enough, to create though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion,

the illusion of credibility for the Left's absurd claims about Trump and America and wacism, and all the crap that he just listed.

He knows that what he is saying makes him look like a completely retarded asshole. But he doesn't care, because he does not see you or the other readers as people. They are targets for his propaganda, nothing more.

He knows that what he is saying is so obviously stupid, that presenting it as a lie intended to be believed, is an insult to everyone that reads his post. He doesn't care because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything, other than creating that illusion of credibility that I spoke of.

I find it rather amazing that someone can make that kind of absolute statement without anything that truly supports it.

I am finding that this really is the level of garbage that is being posted here.

It is heartbreaking to think adults (supposed adults) have become this irrational.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

This is a lie.

I find it rather amazing that someone can make that kind of absolute statement without anything that truly supports it.

I am finding that this really is the level of garbage that is being posted here.

It is heartbreaking to think adults (supposed adults) have become this irrational.

Well, propaganda doesn't have to be rational to work, it just has to be loudly and regularly repeated.

Make no mistake, if Biden wins, it will be primarily because of the success of lying like that.

Indeed, the whole of the Left's world view, has devolved until it is primary based on such irrational beliefs and lies.

Forum List

Back