Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.
There was no brick thrown at him. Cons just can't stop lying.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
What’s in the bag? Let me sit back on my coffee while you research. Hehe
Not a brick. You think that's a hammer though, right? :abgg2q.jpg:
Does the object inside really matter.. it was still a weapon

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol
A gun is a weapon, a plastic bag is a container. :eusa_doh:

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol
But that’s not argument lol stay focused

You can't say it was used as a weapon when you don't even know what it is
Lol wtf there is video of it being used as a weapon .. of you see someone show with a gun but don’t know what Trump of gun is it not a weapon? Lol
Try again in English, comrade. I don't speak stupid.
Opps lol if you see somebody shot a gun and but you don’t know what type of gun is it not a weapon?
LOL

Dumbfuck, what kind of gun is not a weapon?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

An interesting claim. And completely insane.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

At least some of them will die. And for what?

Why are you pissing away the lives of your people?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Of course that's the argument since a plastic bag is what Rosenbaum threw.

Lol wtf there is video of it being used as a weapon .. of you see someone show with a gun but don’t know what Trump of gun is it not a weapon? Lol
Opps lol if you see somebody shot a gun and but you don’t know what type of gun is it not a weapon?
LOL

But you don’t know what type of gun it is, how can it be a weapon.. that’s your logic..

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Ahhhh do you still think it was just a bag lol Nothing inside lol

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob
  1. a large and disorderly crowd of people

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Come on Faun, dance and spin! Don't let him lay a glove on you!

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

No, I never said there was nothing inside.

You fail again because you're a failure.

Last edited:
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob

I think you claiming something that we all know to be a lie, is insane of you.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

No, I never said there was noting inside.

You fail again because you're a failure.
So it was a weapon. Just because you don’t know what was inside doesn’t negate the fact it was thrown at somebody retreating with the intent to hurt, or stop him from retreating to do bodily damage.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF
My G-d, you're a nut. :cuckoo:

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?

LOL

But you don’t know what type of gun it is, how can it be a weapon.. that’s your logic..
Dumbfuck, because all guns are weapons. :eusa_doh:

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Nope, I still never said that. A pity that Russian is your first language.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

My G-d, you're a nut. :cuckoo:

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

I think you claiming something that we all know to be a lie, is insane of you.
I told no lie. I pointed out that one person is not a mob, that's true. And I pointed out you can't say something is a weapon when you can't say what that something is. That's also true.

Sick Kyle shot an unarmed person 5 times. Anyone who is evil enough to call that self defense is utterly irredeamable.
Huh it was self defense.. are Republicans not able to use their constitutional right of self-defense?

Forum List

Back