Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.
There was no brick thrown at him. Cons just can't stop lying.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
What’s in the bag? Let me sit back on my coffee while you research. Hehe
Not a brick. You think that's a hammer though, right? :abgg2q.jpg:
Does the object inside really matter.. it was still a weapon

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol
A gun is a weapon, a plastic bag is a container. :eusa_doh:

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF
My G-d, you're a nut. :cuckoo:

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic
Because YOU said it's a gun. Are YOU now confused by what YOU say?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video
Nope, you still can’t say it's a weaoon without knowing what "it" is.

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.
There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic

Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.

No longer a credible threat? Did you just say this BS? Really...they hit him with a skateboard in the head, and tried shooting him........as they mobbed up to at the least beat him senseless as they had done to so many others. The bag likely had feces---which is another pattern of the anti-fa.

All subsequent victims wer trying to stop this spree shooter. Which was 100% legal and heroic.

In fact, people need to be more proactive next time. Any of these trumpfisti goons need to be shot on sight. No one of them has even a modicum of value to society.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

No longer a credible threat? Did you just say this BS? Really...they hit him with a skateboard in the head, and tried shooting him........as they mobbed up to at the least beat him senseless as they had done to so many others. The bag likely had feces---which is another pattern of the anti-fa.

All subsequent victims wer trying to stop this spree shooter. Which was 100% legal and heroic.

In fact, people need to be more proactive next time. Any of these trumpfisti goons need to be shot on sight. No one of them has even a modicum of value to society.
Lol spree ? Wtf The only people that got shot were the ones attacking him.. He was very restrained in a shooting

View attachment 384752
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

An interesting claim. And completely insane.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

At least some of them will die. And for what?

Why are you pissing away the lives of your people?
LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob
  1. a large and disorderly crowd of people

I think you claiming something that we all know to be a lie, is insane of you.
I told no lie. I pointed out that one person is not a mob, that's true. And I pointed out you can't say something is a weapon when you can't say what that something is. That's also true.
Umm there was a mob chasing him, one just sprinted harder than others and got shot in his head as requested lol
Nope, now you're lying. It's on video. Until the teen murderer shot Rosenbaum, there was no one chasing him other than Rosenbaum.
Huh? View attachment 384748
LOL

None of those people other than Rosenbaum were chasing the teen murderer. It's literally on video and you're denying what everyone can see.

You fail because you're a failure.
Two Guys with poles , and one with a gun shooting in his direction.. you might be the dumbest biased person in the history of America lol You’re blinded by your ilk trying to kill somebody that’s what Stalin did.. your sick.. what do you do for a living?
LOL

You circled people who are seen in the video walking down the street, not chasing the teen murderer. That's why you're posting one frame from the video and not the video itself.

View attachment 384752
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob

I told no lie. I pointed out that one person is not a mob, that's true. And I pointed out you can't say something is a weapon when you can't say what that something is. That's also true.
Umm there was a mob chasing him, one just sprinted harder than others and got shot in his head as requested lol
Nope, now you're lying. It's on video. Until the teen murderer shot Rosenbaum, there was no one chasing him other than Rosenbaum.
LOL

None of those people other than Rosenbaum were chasing the teen murderer. It's literally on video and you're denying what everyone can see.

Two Guys with poles , and one with a gun shooting in his direction.. you might be the dumbest biased person in the history of America lol You’re blinded by your ilk trying to kill somebody that’s what Stalin did.. your sick.. what do you do for a living?
LOL

You circled people who are seen in the video walking down the street, not chasing the teen murderer. That's why you're posting one frame from the video and not the video itself.
Who the fuck walks down the street with 8 foot poles in their hands towards Kyle? Lol hahaha

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

No the velocity of an object definitely shows what the intent was for..
LOL

The bag only went about 10-15 feet. That's your idea of "velocity?"

Try facing reality for once in your miserable life... you don't know what was in the bag.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Try facing reality for once in your miserable life... you don't know what was in the bag.
So can I hit you in the face with it? Lol

View attachment 384752
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

LOL

LOL

Who the fuck walks down the street with 8 foot poles in their hands towards Kyle? Lol hahaha
You're lying again. You wouldn't have to lie if truth and reality were on your side.

In reality, they weren't headed towards the teen murderer. They were walking on the sidewalk and in the street; whereas the teen murderer and Rosenbaum ran into the driveway of that autoshop.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?

View attachment 384752
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

LOL

LOL

You're lying again. You wouldn't have to lie if truth and reality were on your side.

In reality, they weren't headed towards the teen murderer. They were walking on the sidewalk and in the street; whereas the teen murderer and Rosenbaum ran into the driveway of that autoshop.
The video clearly shows the men with the poles and the guy with the gun heading in his direction until the gun saved his life..

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?
Yes or no can I hit you in the face with that bag answer the question coward

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

LOL

All of these animals were chasing the kid---they were another of their mob attacks..they were actually screaming get him and kill him.

You lie and try to play to games------which you are failing at.
Dumbfuck, it's on video. The only one chasing the teen murderer at that point was Rosenbaum. You're literally denying reality.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

LOL

All of these animals were chasing the kid---they were another of their mob attacks..they were actually screaming get him and kill him.

Dumbfuck, it's on video. The only one chasing the teen murderer at that point was Rosenbaum. You're literally denying reality.

They were all chasing him but there was one that sprinted from the chase and he got shot in his fucking head lol

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere
liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Sure you don't.

LOLOL

mob

LOL

They were all chasing him but there was one that sprinted from the chase and he got shot in his fucking head lol

You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. None of those people other than Rosenbaum left the sidewalk. How is that chasing the teen murderer who ran away from the sidewalk?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.
And how is he supposed to know. Is he supposed to hit pause go look at the video of instant replay? How about you lefties not try to lynch Republicans anymore

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?
You have to tell me what you'd be hitting me with in order for me to answer that question. You can't.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?
You have to tell me what you'd be hitting me with in order for me to answer that question. You can't.
Do you want to get a hit with what you saw on video in the face yes or no..

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?
How many times need I say I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag until you understand I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?
How many times need I say I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag until you understand I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag?
Why can’t you answer it based off of what you see in the video according to you it’s just a bag it shouldn’t hurt your little face should it? Lol it’s not a weapon according to you.

Forum List

Back