Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.
There was no brick thrown at him. Cons just can't stop lying.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
What’s in the bag? Let me sit back on my coffee while you research. Hehe
Not a brick. You think that's a hammer though, right? :abgg2q.jpg:
Does the object inside really matter.. it was still a weapon

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol
A gun is a weapon, a plastic bag is a container. :eusa_doh:

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF
My G-d, you're a nut. :cuckoo:

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic
Because YOU said it's a gun. Are YOU now confused by what YOU say?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video
Nope, you still can’t say it's a weaoon without knowing what "it" is.

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.
There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere
liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.
And how is he supposed to know. Is he supposed to hit pause go look at the video of instant replay? How about you lefties not try to lynch Republicans anymore
You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

I never said he knew or was even supposed to know. He couldn’t know since he had his back to thd shooter.

But that's not what you said... you said someone shot at him. That's a lie, they shot a round towards the sky.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic

Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video
No the velocity of an object definitely shows what the intent was for..
LOL

The bag only went about 10-15 feet. That's your idea of "velocity?"

Try facing reality for once in your miserable life... you don't know what was in the bag.
So can I hit you in the face with it? Lol
With what?
Yes or no can I hit you in the face with that bag answer the question coward
You have to tell me what you'd be hitting me with in order for me to answer that question. You can't.
Do you want to get a hit with what you saw on video in the face yes or no..
How many times need I say I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag until you understand I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag?
Why can’t you answer it based off of what you see in the video according to you it’s just a bag it shouldn’t hurt your little face should it? Lol it’s not a weapon according to you.
You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

I never said it wasn't a weapon. I said maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. We don't know what was in it. And without knowing, you can't say it was a weapon.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.
There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere
liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.
And how is he supposed to know. Is he supposed to hit pause go look at the video of instant replay? How about you lefties not try to lynch Republicans anymore

I never said he knew or was even supposed to know. He couldn’t know since he had his back to thd shooter.

But that's not what you said... you said someone shot at him. That's a lie, they shot a round towards the sky.
Who cares.. still doesn’t change the fact Kyle thought he was being shot at.. wtf is your point. Is he supposed to ask The pedophile to stop attacking him and go ask people who pulled the trigger it was directed towards me.. seriously lol go away

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Try facing reality for once in your miserable life... you don't know what was in the bag.
With what?
You have to tell me what you'd be hitting me with in order for me to answer that question. You can't.
How many times need I say I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag until you understand I can't answer that question without knowing what was in the bag?
Why can’t you answer it based off of what you see in the video according to you it’s just a bag it shouldn’t hurt your little face should it? Lol it’s not a weapon according to you.

I never said it wasn't a weapon. I said maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. We don't know what was in it. And without knowing, you can't say it was a weapon.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
Ok troll

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

Who cares.. still doesn’t change the fact Kyle thought he was being shot at.. wtf is your point. Is he supposed to ask The pedophile to stop attacking him and go ask people who pulled the trigger it was directed towards me.. seriously lol go away
No one should care that you can't stop lying?

If the teen murderer were innocent, you wouldn't have to lie.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
Ok troll
LOLOL

You can't stop lying but you think I'm the troll here, not you?

:lmao:

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

I didn’t lie, Kyle thought he was being shot at doesn’t matter what you think. If Kyle turned around and saw two guys with poles a guy with a gun and then a pedophile who’s not supposed to be around minors chasing him he would have every right to shoot them all. And there’s nothing you can do about it he’s going to be out of jail he’s going to be a billionaire he’s going to get the medal of freedom.. he’s going to be a cop..

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
Ok troll
LOLOL

It’s a simple question based off of what you saw on video with the velocity would it be OK if I did that to you.. But you won’t answer the question totally understand you just want to troll

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

I didn’t lie, Kyle thought he was being shot at doesn’t matter what you think. If Kyle turned around and saw two guys with poles a guy with a gun and then a pedophile who’s not supposed to be around minors chasing him he would have every right to shoot them all. And there’s nothing you can do about it he’s going to be out of jail he’s going to be a billionaire he’s going to get the medal of freedom.. he’s going to be a cop..
Of course you lied. You said someone shot at him. That's a lie.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

With what?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
Ok troll
LOLOL

It’s a simple question based off of what you saw on video with the velocity would it be OK if I did that to you.. But you won’t answer the question totally understand you just want to troll

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

From Kyle‘s perspective somebody did shoot at him.. how is that a lie?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

No one shot at him. You said someone did. You lied.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective somebody did shoot at him that’s all that matters does it matter what I think doesn’t matter what I saw it matters a Kyle thought he was shoot at

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
You need to read what you posted again. Your own link says he was pursued and shot at first! His shot therefore becomes..... wait for it..... self defense!!! Hahaha hahaha I see you cannot read.

Last edited:
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

From Kyle’s perspective somebody did shoot at him that’s all that matters does it matter what I think doesn’t matter what I saw it matters a Kyle thought he was shoot at
That's what you're saying now. What you said initially was....

There was a gun shot at him ..

^^^ That's a lie. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

^^^ That's a lie. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective there was a gun shot at him. That’s all that matters pal.. hehe

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
You need to read what you posted again. Your own link says he was shot at first! His shot therefore becomes..... wait for it..... self defense!!! Hahaha hahaha I see you cannot read.
You're lying too. What he said was, "while Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air"

That's not shooting at the teen murderer.

It's funny how the teen murderer's defenders can't seem to defend him without lying. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

From Kyle’s perspective there was a gun shot at him. That’s all that matters pal.. hehe
LOL

I like how you think your lies don't matter.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

From their own biased paper

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

I like how you think your lies don't matter.
Your right what matters is Kyle thought he was shot at.. hehe

Forum List

Back