Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....
Reginald Denny wasnt attacking anybody, he was just driving a truck.

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.
There was no brick thrown at him. Cons just can't stop lying.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg
What’s in the bag? Let me sit back on my coffee while you research. Hehe
Not a brick. You think that's a hammer though, right? :abgg2q.jpg:
Does the object inside really matter.. it was still a weapon

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol
A gun is a weapon, a plastic bag is a container. :eusa_doh:

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF
My G-d, you're a nut. :cuckoo:

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic
Because YOU said it's a gun. Are YOU now confused by what YOU say?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video
Nope, you still can’t say it's a weaoon without knowing what "it" is.

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.
There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere
liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.
And how is he supposed to know. Is he supposed to hit pause go look at the video of instant replay? How about you lefties not try to lynch Republicans anymore
You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

I never said he knew or was even supposed to know. He couldn’t know since he had his back to thd shooter.

But that's not what you said... you said someone shot at him. That's a lie, they shot a round towards the sky.
Who cares.. still doesn’t change the fact Kyle thought he was being shot at.. wtf is your point. Is he supposed to ask The pedophile to stop attacking him and go ask people who pulled the trigger it was directed towards me.. seriously lol go away
No one should care that you can't stop lying?

If the teen murderer were innocent, you wouldn't have to lie.
I didn’t lie, Kyle thought he was being shot at doesn’t matter what you think. If Kyle turned around and saw two guys with poles a guy with a gun and then a pedophile who’s not supposed to be around minors chasing him he would have every right to shoot them all. And there’s nothing you can do about it he’s going to be out of jail he’s going to be a billionaire he’s going to get the medal of freedom.. he’s going to be a cop..
Of course you lied. You said someone shot at him. That's a lie.
From Kyle‘s perspective somebody did shoot at him.. how is that a lie?
No one shot at him. You said someone did. You lied.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective somebody did shoot at him that’s all that matters does it matter what I think doesn’t matter what I saw it matters a Kyle thought he was shoot at
That's what you're saying now. What you said initially was....

There was a gun shot at him ..

^^^ That's a lie. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective there was a gun shot at him. That’s all that matters pal.. hehe
LOL

I like how you think your lies don't matter.
Your right what matters is Kyle thought he was shot at.. hehe
By that token, Rosenbaum had every reason to believe he was being shot at too.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
The first guy tried to hit him in the head with a brick....like Reginald Denny style....Mr. Denny is still having trouble walking and speaking...in case you went to public school and don't know who Denny is look it up.....tell you what...I'll give you a rifle and I will attack you with a brick from behind....what would you do?...take the hit?....

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

What a coincidence. Mr. Rittenhouse wasn't attacking anyone when someone tried to hit him with a brick, either.

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

Faun believes that a person being attacked, has a duty to be able to see inside of the bag and just know whether or not it is a brick or a stuffed teddy bear.

And unless he can provide x-ray vision based photos, downloaded from his brain via bat computer, his right to self defense is not applicable.
LOL
I like how you have to make up my position in order to win an argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one arguing about what is inside the bag, not me. I just pointed out your unstated but required premise, for your argument to make any "sense".
It matters not because the bag didn't hit the teen murderer nor did the teen murderer fire his weapon because a bag was thrown at him.
So if I shot a gun at someone running away and miss that’s not attempted murder? Lol

Almost anything can be used as a weapon. That statement of your was too stupid to be credible. That was you lying to support the bloodthirsty mob you support.
A plastic bag is not a weapon. Since you don't know what was inside of it, you can't say it was a weapon.
So if a gun is in a plastic bag and I shot it inside of a plastic bag it’s not a weapon? Lol WTF

If there's a gun in a plastic bag, then you can say that's a weapon becsuse you know what's in the plastic bag and you know it's a weapon.

In Rosenbaum's case, you don't know what's in the bag so you can't say it was a weapon.

Savvy?
How could it be a gun you don’t know what type of gun it is lol this is your logic

Yes I know it’s a weapon BUT YOU don’t because you don’t know what type of gun it is.. this is what you’re saying about the weapon inside of the bag. Lol
Again, all guns are weapons. I can't help you are too stupid to follow your own argument.

So is it a object wrapped in a bag thrown at somebody meant to be used as a weapon that is shown on video

Besides that, once the "weapon" is already thrown, there is no longer any credible threat. The trumpfisti are grasping at straws.
There was a gun shot at him .. he had every right to assume the guy chasing him had a gun and shot in the chaos.. Here’s some advice to you left wingers don’t write fucking checks your asses can’t cash.. Second amendment is going nowhere
liar, that first shit was not at him. That too is on video where someone is seen firing a round into the air.
And how is he supposed to know. Is he supposed to hit pause go look at the video of instant replay? How about you lefties not try to lynch Republicans anymore
You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

I never said he knew or was even supposed to know. He couldn’t know since he had his back to thd shooter.

But that's not what you said... you said someone shot at him. That's a lie, they shot a round towards the sky.
Who cares.. still doesn’t change the fact Kyle thought he was being shot at.. wtf is your point. Is he supposed to ask The pedophile to stop attacking him and go ask people who pulled the trigger it was directed towards me.. seriously lol go away

I didn’t lie, Kyle thought he was being shot at doesn’t matter what you think. If Kyle turned around and saw two guys with poles a guy with a gun and then a pedophile who’s not supposed to be around minors chasing him he would have every right to shoot them all. And there’s nothing you can do about it he’s going to be out of jail he’s going to be a billionaire he’s going to get the medal of freedom.. he’s going to be a cop..

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective somebody did shoot at him that’s all that matters does it matter what I think doesn’t matter what I saw it matters a Kyle thought he was shoot at

^^^ That's a lie. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:
From Kyle’s perspective there was a gun shot at him. That’s all that matters pal.. hehe
LOL

The ppl behind him was his buddies in the mob

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You do realize that, r
Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

Just out of curiosity, How would you know what black men are "encouraged by"?

Because I am a man, and i can see that someone telling me that I have the right to attack people and it is wrong of them to defend themselves against me, is an encouragement of me to commit such violence, and thus place myself in danger.

Why would you think that I could NOT know that? Because black men are such a different species that they are incomprehensible to a white guy?

Were you actually at the protest? Did anyone PERSONALLY attack YOU?

Or are you living vicariously through Rittenhouse?

Neither.

My point stands. When you tell a group of people that they have the right to violently attack other people, and indeed, it is morally and legally wrong of those people to defend themselves, you are encouraging those people to do that type of behavior.

And, as it is a lie, you are encouraging them to get themselves into situations that can lead to their deaths.

As we saw in kenosha.

And why would you IGNORANTLY claim that this is encouraging "Black men in general to get thmselves killed"?

That is an assumption which is rooted in your own ignorance of what YOU assume that black men in general think.

You don't know any more about what Black men" in general think "will get themselves killed over" than black men in general know about you and those like you think.

Your "point" only "stands" to be a testament to an ignorant statement on your part and that of others as to of what you "think" you believe that black men in general "think.".

You know Kat, the basis of the discussion on race here in America, going back at least to the 50s, if not earlier is that we are all basically the same, thus we should be equal.

That is an idea I was raised with and never seriously questioned.

But, you are making the argument that white and black men are so greatly different, that I as a white man, cannot hope to understand you, as a group.

I open to hearing your arguments. At first glance your position would explain a lot.

BUT, have you really considered the implications?

If you are correct, than America has been wrong on race and needs to rethink everything we have done, all the way back to BEFORE desegregation.

(not slavery, that argument was different and not based on equality so much as immorality)

I believe you are misunderstanding what I am stating. All day, everyday and without exception numeous people here bring up the "cultural" differences between the races.

That being said, it is obvious that the majority who post here do not believe that we are all the same, or even equal to begin with.

Where we ARE undeniably equal is that we ALL have the same rights under the constitution as we should.

Beyond that point, people are different and have different belief systems.

In the case of the shooter, I stated that I do not know any black males who feel strongly enough about his innocence or guilt that they would be "encouraged to get themselves killed over it".

From there, you made the decision to read farther into what I stated for your own reasons.

I've posted on message boards like this dating back to when the internet became accessible to the mainstream, and this forum, unlike the ones I've seen before, reminds me more of the pre civil rights era than any other that I've experienced.

I'm not certain what you are implying regarding "rethinking everything that America has "done" even prior to desegregation".

What has been "done" is to ensure equal rights under the law, and if one is a tax paying, law abiding citizen, that is a minimum right of citizenship.

I suspect that you are leaning towards stating that the country may be better off to return minorities to the same 2nd class citizenship that existed prior to the Civil rights era.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Not everyone among them were Rosenbaum's "buddies." It's been reported that at least one armed person was with the teen murderer.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Not everyone among them were Rosenbaum's "buddies." It's been reported that at least one armed person was with the teen murderer.
Link?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?
That’s the link to the police report lol

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?
So? It says the teen murderer was not alone. So Rosenbaum also had reason to believe someone shot at him.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?
So? It says the teen murderer was not alone. So Rosenbaum also had reason to believe someone shot at him.
Circle him in the video

I believe you are misunderstanding what I am stating. All day, everyday and without exception numeous people here bring up the "cultural" differences between the races.

That being said, it is obvious that the majority who post here do not believe that we are all the same, or even equal to begin with
Prove your point!

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?
Circle him in the video
Who said he appears in the video?

Sick Kyle shot an unarmed person 5 times. Anyone who is evil enough to call that self defense is utterly irredeamable.

Your lies won't change the fact that your mob got it's ass kicked by one armed American.

YOu might want to reconsider that Revolution plan, fast.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

An interesting claim. And completely insane.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

At least some of them will die. And for what?

Why are you pissing away the lives of your people?
LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob
  1. a large and disorderly crowd of people

I think you claiming something that we all know to be a lie, is insane of you.
I told no lie. I pointed out that one person is not a mob, that's true. And I pointed out you can't say something is a weapon when you can't say what that something is. That's also true.

The Ritterhouse managed to run away enough that, for a moment, there was only one other person in the video clip with him, does not mean that he was not being pursued by the mob.

Your sophist nonsense in defense of the violent mob, is just you admitting what side you are on.

You can't say it was used as a weapon when you don't even know what it is
Lol wtf there is video of it being used as a weapon .. of you see someone show with a gun but don’t know what Trump of gun is it not a weapon? Lol
Try again in English, comrade. I don't speak stupid.
Opps lol if you see somebody shot a gun and but you don’t know what type of gun is it not a weapon?
LOL

Dumbfuck, what kind of gun is not a weapon?
But you don’t know what type of gun it is, how can it be a weapon.. that’s your logic..
Dumbfuck, because all guns are weapons. :eusa_doh:
So isn’t a object in a bag being thrown at someone lol DO YOU GET IT YET!? Lol
Nope, not all objects are weapons. To constitute as a weapon, it would have to be something capable of harming the teen murderer. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Without knowing what it was, you can't say it's a weapon.

Only someone on the side of the criminals, would call a person a "murderer" for defending himself.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

No longer a credible threat? Did you just say this BS? Really...they hit him with a skateboard in the head, and tried shooting him........as they mobbed up to at the least beat him senseless as they had done to so many others. The bag likely had feces---which is another pattern of the anti-fa.

All subsequent victims wer trying to stop this spree shooter. Which was 100% legal and heroic.

In fact, people need to be more proactive next time. Any of these trumpfisti goons need to be shot on sight. No one of them has even a modicum of value to society.

You sure about that? This didn't work out to well for your side.

Unless, unless you think it did?

Is that it? Do you consider this a win, because those people are more valuable to the cause as talking points, than as living breathing human beings?

You vile soulless monster.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
You need to read what you posted again. Your own link says he was shot at first! His shot therefore becomes..... wait for it..... self defense!!! Hahaha hahaha I see you cannot read.
You're lying too. What he said was, "while Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air"

That's not shooting at the teen murderer.

It's funny how the teen murderer's defenders can't seem to defend him without lying. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie. :eusa_naughty:

You might want to wait till we get the full report on the bullets pulled from that guys back.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

A mob in chasing you and now a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you and you hear gunshots coming from the mob that is chasing you.

And you don't think that having "things thrown at you" in that setting is relevant?

Sure you don't.

What this is, is you supporting your mob and the idea that your mob has the moral and legal right to rule the streets and beat to death anyone that it chooses, so as to terrorize and silence your political enemies.

But, it's not working. People are fighting back. So, the question now is, are you prepared to have your people die in the pursuit of political power. Are you that certain that you cannot win an election based on the merits of your ideas?
One person is not a mob. There was no one else with Rosenbaum chasing the teen murderer.

An interesting claim. And completely insane.

Being insane will not change things when the shit gets real and the people that are stupid enough to try to act out your ideas, find themselves facing someone prepared to defend themselves.

At least some of them will die. And for what?

Why are you pissing away the lives of your people?
LOLOL

You're crazy enough to think pointing out to you one person does not constitute a mob, is insane? That kinda makes you insane.

mob
  1. a large and disorderly crowd of people

I think you claiming something that we all know to be a lie, is insane of you.
I told no lie. I pointed out that one person is not a mob, that's true. And I pointed out you can't say something is a weapon when you can't say what that something is. That's also true.

The Ritterhouse managed to run away enough that, for a moment, there was only one other person in the video clip with him, does not mean that he was not being pursued by the mob.

Your sophist nonsense in defense of the violent mob, is just you admitting what side you are on.
Here's the beginning of the conflict between Rosenbaum and the the teen murderer. There was no one else chasing him. This matches up with an eyewitness account according to the charging document.

And while I condemn the mob's violent actions, I don't condemn their attempts to disarm the teen murderer after they saw him shoot Rosenbaum.

You can't say it was used as a weapon when you don't even know what it is
Lol wtf there is video of it being used as a weapon .. of you see someone show with a gun but don’t know what Trump of gun is it not a weapon? Lol
Try again in English, comrade. I don't speak stupid.
Opps lol if you see somebody shot a gun and but you don’t know what type of gun is it not a weapon?
LOL

Dumbfuck, what kind of gun is not a weapon?
But you don’t know what type of gun it is, how can it be a weapon.. that’s your logic..
Dumbfuck, because all guns are weapons. :eusa_doh:
So isn’t a object in a bag being thrown at someone lol DO YOU GET IT YET!? Lol
Nope, not all objects are weapons. To constitute as a weapon, it would have to be something capable of harming the teen murderer. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Without knowing what it was, you can't say it's a weapon.

Only someone on the side of the criminals, would call a person a "murderer" for defending himself.
I can't help you're an idiot who can't fathom that not everyone agrees with you.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

No longer a credible threat? Did you just say this BS? Really...they hit him with a skateboard in the head, and tried shooting him........as they mobbed up to at the least beat him senseless as they had done to so many others. The bag likely had feces---which is another pattern of the anti-fa.

All subsequent victims wer trying to stop this spree shooter. Which was 100% legal and heroic.

In fact, people need to be more proactive next time. Any of these trumpfisti goons need to be shot on sight. No one of them has even a modicum of value to society.

You sure about that? This didn't work out to well for your side.

Unless, unless you think it did?

Is that it? Do you consider this a win, because those people are more valuable to the cause as talking points, than as living breathing human beings?

You vile soulless monster.
There were no winners here. 2 people are dead. Another was seriously wounded. Another is facing murder charges.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

s9gr6liq5yk51.jpg

xce54v60dfk51.jpg

LOL

Savvy?

LOL

Link?
Circle him in the video
Who said he appears in the video?
Well if he’s not even there how could he pose a threat lol

Forum List

Back