Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Citizens were trying to PREVENT the terrorist Rittenhouse from escaping after just blowing off an innocent American's head clean off his shoulders in public. Then he shot a few and killed one more American patriot trying to do their civic duty and keep other Americans safe.

Rittenhouse is TOAST, that little bastard will FRY for this.

You're full of shit as usual.

He was being chased by 2 people, one firing at him. Kyle shot the bastard after a shot was fired in to the air and he attacked Kyle. Then the other shooter shooting at Kyle hit the fucking child molester in the back which was the kill shot. Kyle did not kill the first attacker. The kill shot was from behind, he had 5 bullet wounds. Kyle only shot 3 times.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

Do you deny he was being chased ?

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306

It's difficult to understand how you can reach this conclusion when your OP says different.

It says he is being pursued by a crowd and video confirms that.

Please don't tell us you think there were chasing him to give him an award.

Because lakey is a lying piece of shit.

Tell it to The New York Times.

They are KNOWN liars. Just like you.
No, that would be trump and you right wing racists.

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?
At his age, was he legally allowed to do so?

The claim was that civilians should not be carrying arms to a protest.

I corrected that.

The only thing I've done is quote where it says, in his case specifically, it was a class A misdemeanor to carry the rifle.

He was being chased by 2 people, one firing at him. Kyle shot the bastard after a shot was fired in to the air and he attacked Kyle. Then the other shooter shooting at Kyle hit the fucking child molester in the back which was the kill shot. Kyle did not kill the first attacker. The kill shot was from behind, he had 5 bullet wounds. Kyle only shot 3 times.
The Rittenhouse terrorist will FRY for this! You best believe that.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice

Please tell the class what an assault rifle is puddinhead... Then identify anyone who was at the protest who had one... Thanks for your time...

Ones like Reagan banned - such as AR-15s. Would you have rather I said semi-automatic rifles with large-capacity magazines?

I corrected that.

The only thing I've done is quote where it says, in his case specifically, it was a class A misdemeanor to carry the rifle.
I repeat, at that age, was the Rittenhouse terrorist LEGALLY allowed to carry arms in public?

Now you are simply being an agitator.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

Ask the police who are holding him on 2 counts of murder that question.

I corrected that.

I repeat, at that age, was the Rittenhouse terrorist LEGALLY allowed to carry arms in public?

Did my post not say it was illegal ?

I corrected that.

No he was not.

That is simply partisan, without logic or correlation, and warrants no response.

Guilt is determined by courts.
Nope...Trump has pardoned guilty sons-of-bitches from all stripes and parties. Nothing partisan about it at all. Just a matter of guilt or not. If Trump's pardoning your ass, you're guilty as charged.

Last edited:
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

Ask the police who are holding him on 2 counts of murder that question.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.
2. He should not have had the rifle.
3. He shot the first guy who lunged at him.
4. He fled and was pursued.
5. When the crowd caught him he fired.

Those are facts.

These is simply hate and vile on both sides.

Now you are simply being an agitator.
Wrong. Those who are trying to make excuses and defend this murderer are the agitators.

Nope, he was retreating and a shot was fired and then he was attacked. A second shooter shot at him 4 times. Go watch the video and quit making an ass of yourself.

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?

Then why repeat the question ?

It was NOT legal for him to have the gun as stated in the artcile.....although some in that article argue it might have been.

The article says it is a class A misdemeansor.

Forum List

Back