Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Ones like Reagan banned - such as AR-15s. Would you have rather I said semi-automatic rifles with large-capacity magazines?

Attachments

• its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?
No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.

Not proven.

This thread is like so many others here.

Devoid of any dispassion and consideration of facts.

Bye.

Citizens were trying to PREVENT the terrorist Rittenhouse from escaping after just blowing off an innocent American's head clean off his shoulders in public. Then the piss-aunt shot a few more patriots and even killed one more American patriot simply doing their civic duty and keeping other Americans safe.

Rittenhouse is TOAST, that little bastard will FRY for this.

They were chasing him before he shot anyone.

You are giving the mob a pass for their attack on him, and then pretending that your "pass" means that their attack did not happen, thus rittenhouse, in your mind, is not defending himself, when he is defending himself.

If Rittenhouse goes to jail for this, every person in America will know that the mob rules the streets and the dems in government are their backup.

It is the end of democracy and any type of civil rights in this country.

Or law.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.
2. He should not have had the rifle.
3. He shot the first guy who lunged at him.
4. He fled and was pursued.
5. When the crowd caught him he fired.

Those are facts.

These is simply hate and vile on both sides.
What typically happens to individuals, in this case, terrorists, who kill people w/firearms they weren't legally allowed to possess?

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306

It's difficult to understand how you can reach this conclusion when your OP says different.

It says he is being pursued by a crowd and video confirms that.

Please don't tell us you think there were chasing him to give him an award.

Because lakey is a lying piece of shit.

Tell it to The New York Times.

They are KNOWN liars. Just like you.
No, that would be trump and you right wing racists.

You said wacist. YOu are retarded.

You are giving the mob a pass for their attack on him, and then pretending that your "pass" means that their attack did not happen, thus rittenhouse, in your mind, is not defending himself, when he is defending himself.

If Rittenhouse goes to jail for this, every person in America will know that the mob rules the streets and the dems in government are their backup.

Or law.
Our resident fact-checker, MadChemist has already established that there were just TWO individuals going after the terrorist Ritttenhouse to prevent him from leaving the murder scene.

The only "mob" here, is the one in your empty head.

You're full of shit as usual.

He was being chased by 2 people, one firing at him. Kyle shot the bastard after a shot was fired in to the air and he attacked Kyle. Then the other shooter shooting at Kyle hit the fucking child molester in the back which was the kill shot. Kyle did not kill the first attacker. The kill shot was from behind, he had 5 bullet wounds. Kyle only shot 3 times.
The Rittenhouse terrorist will FRY for this! You best believe that.

Nope, he was retreating and a shot was fired and then he was attacked. A second shooter shot at him 4 times. Go watch the video and quit making an ass of yourself.
That did not happen.

Or law.
Speaking of law...what typically happens to individuals who, while in possession of firearms they weren't LEGALLY allowed to possess, kill others?

You do realize that calling people "terrorists" is not changing the reality that he is innocent and will not stop people from being horrified and outraged if he goes to jail for self defense, right?

You can play pretend all you want, but shit is getting real, marc. Those punks that got themselves shot, I bet they spent a lot of time talking shit to each other.

All that talk, didn't help them, when they went out and decided to put their beliefs into action.

Why should a 17 year old have to walk around with an AR15 in the first place? Reading the evidence available, my conclusion is he was defending himself and his town.

You're full of shit as usual.

He was being chased by 2 people, one firing at him. Kyle shot the bastard after a shot was fired in to the air and he attacked Kyle. Then the other shooter shooting at Kyle hit the fucking child molester in the back which was the kill shot. Kyle did not kill the first attacker. The kill shot was from behind, he had 5 bullet wounds. Kyle only shot 3 times.
The Rittenhouse terrorist will FRY for this! You best believe that.

Nope, he was retreating and a shot was fired and then he was attacked. A second shooter shot at him 4 times. Go watch the video and quit making an ass of yourself.
That did not happen.

It damn sure did, you too lazy to watch the video on the first page of this thread?

No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.

Not proven.

This thread is like so many others here.

Devoid of any dispassion and consideration of facts.

Bye.
It is proven. He came from Illinois. He was out after curfew as that's when the killings took place. He is 17, that's underage. He was carrying a weapon he could not legally purchase.

Or law.
Our resident fact-checker, MadChemist has already established that there were just TWO individuals going after the terrorist Ritttenhouse to prevent him from leaving the murder scene.

Here are the thugs who got shot
30e.jpg

Why should a 17 year old have to walk around with an AR15 in the first place? Reading the evidence available, my conclusion is he was defending himself and his town.
He did not live in that town.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
LMAO @ the psycho propaganda shit you Leftist believe ....

And, Michael Brown was a gentle giant, right ..... :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

He did not live in that town.
No, he lived a short distance away. but he was a lifeguard in Kenosha, was helping the local school remove graffiti and volunteered to protect a business. As opposed to the felons and thugs who attacked him and were shot for it.

Or law.

Your quibbling over details is noted. It is irrelevant sophist nonsense.

If you dems railroad a 17 year old young man to jail for self defense, you will be escalating this conflict to a whole new level.

What makes you think that is a good idea? Let me remind you that just a few weeks ago, you were convinced that the mobs would always win, because no one can fight back against a mob.

NOw, people are fighting back, and you think that if you put people into jail for fighting back that will be the final escalation, that no one can ever figure out a way to fight back against your new attack?

Dude. We are not the weak old men of your fantasies. The more you attack, the more you invite push back.

Oh, that little snot-nosed terrorist is going to FRY for this!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back