LA pastor Jesse Lee Peterson has emerged as the right's most vocal anti-gay figure...now, allegations of his gay past are roiling his macho followers

Even if true it does not change the narrative in the least

Homosexuality is wrong

Ok

What was so interesting to you about that story?
just look at the overwhelming response my threads get...i'm the KING of original content, and you're just jealous and butthurt i'm exposing your precious GOP

just look at the overwhelming response my threads get...i'm the KING of original content, and you're just jealous and butthurt i'm exposing your precious GOP
You are deflecting since that was not the question

If you dont wish to answer just say so

You are deflecting since that was not the question

If you dont wish to answer just say so
i will answer. this story is obviously interesting because someone who spends their life's work condemning something and then they end up right in the middle of it...that's obviously noteworthy

And yet, this thread is of effectively no value. Who is it that gives a shit that a pastor is vocally anti-gay? Who actually cares that this virtually unknown person is perhaps closeted himself? I don’t see why we’d worry about his expressed views or his sexuality. :dunno:

And yet, this thread is of effectively no value. Who is it that gives a shit that a pastor is vocally anti-gay? Who actually cares that this virtually unknown person is perhaps closeted himself? I don’t see why we’d worry about his expressed views or his sexuality. :dunno:
This thread’s purpose is to demonize people who object to homofascism.

Forum List

Back