Labels: Forget D's and R's, start assigning L's and P's.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Although I cannot speak for the majority of state or local level politics, I can say something about federal politicians:

In the wake of these scandals, where the Far-left and the Far-right have become united in their destruction of American Civil Liberties, it is best we sever ourselves from this ghastly illusion called the two-party system. We are now under One-Party Rule, and this has been seen most evidently after the NSA leak.

We've witnessed Obama, Holder, Dick Cheney, Mccain, Graham, Bloomberg, Feinstein and many other LEADERS, regardless of Party, unanimously declare that Snowden is a traitor, and that the abrogation of the 4th Amendment is "good for you, because we know best."

Democrats and Republicians, especially the leadership thereto, should be renamed:

Loyalists.

To be called a Patriot, here is a Litmus test:

1) Do you believe that the Jury is the ultimate Arbiter of the Constitution?
2) Do you believe that the Second Amendment is the guarantee of Popular Sovereignty?
3) Do you believe we should return to Gold and Silver coin?
4) Do you believe we should repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments?
5) Do you believe we should return to a 1:30000 ratio of Representatives to Population, instead of 1:720000

There are many more questions, but they can be wildly debated based on semi-partisan or cultural views.

The above five are non-negotiable to be a Patriot.

-----------------------------------------
For now on in these forums I'm going to assign L's and P's.

Although I cannot speak for the majority of state or local level politics, I can say something about federal politicians:

In the wake of these scandals, where the Far-left and the Far-right have become united in their destruction of American Civil Liberties, it is best we sever ourselves from this ghastly illusion called the two-party system. We are now under One-Party Rule, and this has been seen most evidently after the NSA leak.

We've witnessed Obama, Holder, Dick Cheney, Mccain, Graham, Bloomberg, Feinstein and many other LEADERS, regardless of Party, unanimously declare that Snowden is a traitor, and that the abrogation of the 4th Amendment is "good for you, because we know best."

Democrats and Republicians, especially the leadership thereto, should be renamed:

Loyalists.

2) Do you believe that the Second Amendment is the guarantee of Popular Sovereignty?
5) Do you believe we should return to a 1:30000 ratio of Representatives to Population, instead of 1:720000

There are many more questions, but they can be wildly debated based on semi-partisan or cultural views.

1) Instead of SCOTUS?
2) What is Popular Sovereignty? States Rights?
3) Do you mean gold and silver backed currency?
4) Would this eliminate state/local income taxes?
5) Would this be based on persons (current law) or citizens?

Oh wow - yet another "litmus test of patriotism"

"disagree with me and you're a traitor" huh?

grow up

1) Instead of SCOTUS?
2) What is Popular Sovereignty? States Rights?
3) Do you mean gold and silver backed currency?
4) Would this eliminate state/local income taxes?
5) Would this be based on persons (current law) or citizens?

Popular Sovereignty, as enshrined in the Ninth Amendment, is the very foundation of the entire Enlightenment and the United States Constitution. It is in directly contrast to Divine Right (or when you remove religion, Statism).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_sovereignty

I will quote my own book to make it clear:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...l-liberalism-vs-progressivism/617199954976564

The theory of Divine Right asserts that God divides men by certain distinctions, Kings and Subjects, just as God divides the human species into male and female. The King is Sovereign, exercising supreme authority in all spheres of government, in all places subject to his jurisdiction; therefore, under this doctrine, the King is endowed by the Creator with unlimited rights, for all decisions made by the King are in fact the will of God.

The Subject is inferior to the King, and must accept any edict from the King without question. The Subject only has those rights which the King permits. Those rights may be revoked, denied or disparaged at any time. Some Subjects will enjoy being in a privileged class (so long as they remain in favor with the King), elevating their status in both government and society, for if God can create the Distinction of King and Subject among Men, then the King, who rules by the will of God, can create the Distinction of Nobility and Commoner among the Subjects.

Central to the doctrine of Divine Right, was that no Subject may question the King, for questioning any edict of the King was equivalent to challenging the will of God. The King being Sovereign over his Subjects, both Noble and Common, can only be judged by God, or another King, as other Kings rule by the will of God. Thus the Subjects have no power, on heaven or earth, to depose of their King.

However, during the middle of the 17th Century, a man named John Milton came to challenge the legitimacy of the Divine Right doctrine itself. Milton argued that the King's authority was derived from the people, and thus the King's power is only granted to him by Popular Sovereignty. Most important is that the people derive this sovereignty from God, and that these Sovereigns have both the right and the obligation to overthrow a tyrannical King. Here the roles of King and Subject are reversed, the Subjects are Sovereign over the King; the King only rules as a privilege extended to him by the people, a privilege that can be revoked, denied or disparaged at any time. Overall, the King is a Servant to the Public, hence the term public servant.

The theory presented by John Milton was only rudimentary at best. It was from this idea that great philosophers and other writers would build upon, paving the way towards republican form of government, social contract and natural rights (the most important of the aforementioned). The first of these philosophers to whom we pay homage is John Locke, the most influential of all the Enlightenment thinkers upon the Constitution of the United States.

Last edited:

Oh wow - yet another "litmus test of patriotism"

"disagree with me and you're a traitor" huh?

grow up

Ok Loyalist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loyalists.

Good ideas.

Loyalists.

Yes to every question.

2nd is correct...look at the tea parties foreign policy no better than the neo cons.

I agree, the teabaggers are nothing but the radical right wing fascist arm of the GOP.

Indeed. I really don't see anything I like about the tea party....A few politicians I like a little bit...like Ted Cruz,Jim DeMint etc but them as a whole suck.

Forum List

Back