Lack Of Funding Or FOX News Caused Everything

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Used to be Bush caused everything. Now it's either "Lack Of Funding" or "FOX NEWS".
:dunno:

Here is an incomplete list of disastrous events caused by lack of funding or Fox or the Koch Brothers:

1. Philly train derailed
  2. Baltimore riots
  3. Clinton cash
  4. Deflategate
  5. ISIS
  6. Illegal immigration
  7. Sequestration
  8. Ferguson
  9. SandyHook
  10. Hurricane Sandy
  11. Katrina
  12. The Iraqi Insurgency
  13. Global Climate Change
  14. The Gulf Oil Spill
  15. Benghazi
  16. Media bias
  17. MSNBCs' tv ratings
  18. NFL concussions
  19. Income Concentrations
  20. Racism
  21. The Kennedy Assassination
  22. The Spanish Inquisition
  23. The Crusades
  24. Dinosaur extinction

You may notice that I didn't mention Apollo 13 or 9/11.

That was Bush.

fox-news-wallpaper.jpg.cf.jpg

Obama whining like a little girl on national news about Fox is quite an embarrassment.

The man simply doesn't understand the dignity that his office is SUPPOSED to display.

Here's a prime example of Obama intentionally not funding programs so they die on the vine.....thus worsening life for his key constituency....poor blacks.

Students Thrive in Scholarship Program Obama Won t Fund

Got to take care of those public school teachers and unions don'cha know, they give dems money, the poor just give them votes, but you keep treating them like this, that may change.
The republican approach of demonizing teachers and education is much better.

Used to be Bush caused everything. Now it's either "Lack Of Funding" or "FOX NEWS".

Here is an incomplete list of disastrous events caused by lack of funding or Fox or the Koch Brothers:

1. Philly train derailed
  2. Baltimore riots
  3. Clinton cash
  4. Deflategate
  5. ISIS
  6. Illegal immigration
  7. Sequestration
  8. Ferguson
  9. SandyHook
  10. Hurricane Sandy
  11. Katrina
  12. The Iraqi Insurgency
  14. The Gulf Oil Spill
  15. Benghazi
  16. Media bias
  17. MSNBCs' tv ratings
  18. NFL concussions
  20. Racism
  23. The Crusades
  24. Dinosaur extinction

That was Bush.

I saw that. But remember the Liberal cry: FOX LIES

Here's a prime example of Obama intentionally not funding programs so they die on the vine.....thus worsening life for his key constituency....poor blacks.

Got to take care of those public school teachers and unions don'cha know, they give dems money, the poor just give them votes, but you keep treating them like this, that may change.

Education system is broken. Sticking your head in the sand doesn't change that.

1. Philly train derailed
  2. Baltimore riots
  3. Clinton cash
  4. Deflategate
  5. ISIS
  6. Illegal immigration
  7. Sequestration
  8. Ferguson
  9. SandyHook
  10. Hurricane Sandy
  11. Katrina
  12. The Iraqi Insurgency
  14. The Gulf Oil Spill
  15. Benghazi
  16. Media bias
  17. MSNBCs' tv ratings
  18. NFL concussions
  20. Racism
  23. The Crusades
  24. Dinosaur extinction

That was Bush.

how about when tara reids top came off while the paparatzi was taking her pictures, i remember how that traumatized me for months.

The country's with the best education systems pay their teacher's extremely well and half their population doesn't accuse them of brainwashing their children.

The country's with the best education systems pay their teacher's extremely well and half their population doesn't accuse them of brainwashing their children.
Move then?

Move then?
I live in northern Virginia. Some of the best schools by far in the entire nation. Lots of Democrats here. I think I'll stay :thup:

Move then?
I live in northern Virginia. Some of the best schools by far in the entire nation. Lots of Democrats here. I think I'll stay :thup:
Stop whining then.

Negligence, lack of foresight and stupidity causes most bad situations, denying responsibility for the aftermath insures bad situations never get any better. The political ideology that supposedly worships personal responsibility sure is fond of neglecting things until they collapse and then blaming someone else.

Move then?
Stop whining then.
Just explaining things to OKTexas :thup:

Excuse me A-hole, I don't demonize anyone who are doing their jobs, unfortunately in many school systems across the the country the schools spend way more than necessary on administration and don't have quality teachers in the classroom. Just like most bureaucracies they are more concerned with preserving the bureaucracy, doing their job is secondary and our dismal results prove that.

1. Philly train derailed
  2. Baltimore riots
  3. Clinton cash
  4. Deflategate
  5. ISIS
  6. Illegal immigration
  7. Sequestration
  8. Ferguson
  9. SandyHook
  10. Hurricane Sandy
  11. Katrina
  12. The Iraqi Insurgency
  14. The Gulf Oil Spill
  15. Benghazi
  16. Media bias
  17. MSNBCs' tv ratings
  18. NFL concussions
  20. Racism
  23. The Crusades
  24. Dinosaur extinction

That was Bush.

MORE...

Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
Challenger STS-51-L
The Chicago Cubs last World Series Championship in 1908

Forum List

Back