Lack Of Funding Or FOX News Caused Everything

Got to take care of those public school teachers and unions don'cha know, they give dems money, the poor just give them votes, but you keep treating them like this, that may change.
The republican approach of demonizing teachers and education is much better.

Education system is broken. Sticking your head in the sand doesn't change that.
The country's with the best education systems pay their teacher's extremely well and half their population doesn't accuse them of brainwashing their children.
Move then?
I live in northern Virginia. Some of the best schools by far in the entire nation. Lots of Democrats here. I think I'll stay :thup:

Cracker.....

My dog ran into a skunk last week. Apparently Fox News caused that by not letting the Democrats spend more money to teach the skunk how to avoid my dog by hanging out at the welfare office.

hey, didnt some island in the north western mid-eastern hemisphere of the southern pacific atlantic ocean tip over because 90% of the residents all lived on the right side of the island? can we add that to the list?

Negligence, lack of foresight and stupidity causes most bad situations, denying responsibility for the aftermath insures bad situations never get any better. The political ideology that supposedly worships personal responsibility sure is fond of neglecting things until they collapse and then blaming someone else.

I have never understood why the Democrats do that.

Here's a prime example of Obama intentionally not funding programs so they die on the vine.....thus worsening life for his key constituency....poor blacks.

Students Thrive in Scholarship Program Obama Won t Fund

Got to take care of those public school teachers and unions don'cha know, they give dems money, the poor just give them votes, but you keep treating them like this, that may change.

Blow it out your ass, the public teachers unions and Democrats have joined to create a crime family that shakes down taxpayers.

Here's a prime example of Obama intentionally not funding programs so they die on the vine.....thus worsening life for his key constituency....poor blacks.

Students Thrive in Scholarship Program Obama Won t Fund

Blow it out your ass, the public teachers unions and Democrats have joined to create a crime family that shakes down taxpayers.
:cuckoo:

Used to be Bush caused everything. Now it's either "Lack Of Funding" or "FOX NEWS".
:dunno:

Here is an incomplete list of disastrous events caused by lack of funding or Fox or the Koch Brothers:

1. Philly train derailed
  2. Baltimore riots
  3. Clinton cash
  4. Deflategate
  5. ISIS
  6. Illegal immigration
  7. Sequestration
  8. Ferguson
  9. SandyHook
  10. Hurricane Sandy
  11. Katrina
  12. The Iraqi Insurgency
  13. Global Climate Change
  14. The Gulf Oil Spill
  15. Benghazi
  16. Media bias
  17. MSNBCs' tv ratings
  18. NFL concussions
  19. Income Concentrations
  20. Racism
  21. The Kennedy Assassination
  22. The Spanish Inquisition
  23. The Crusades
  24. Dinosaur extinction

You may notice that I didn't mention Apollo 13 or 9/11.

That was Bush.

fox-news-wallpaper.jpg.cf.jpg
You left out the Pearl Harbor attack granted FOX news did not exist in 1941 and the Koch Brothers were not running anything at that time but what they heck that's no reason to leave it out.

Forum List

Back