Lacy Hunt Warns Federal Reserve Policy Failures Are Mounting

...the impotence of central bank policy actions during periods of over-indebtedness. ...
This is why I've always had a hard time finding Tyler Durden's work useful, he runs amok with a blind hatred for the Fed.

The thing is that the Fed doesn't do national debt, that's fiscal policy and the Fed does monetary policy. We can thank the Fed for stable prices and we can thank the 111th congress for most of the national debt.

...the impotence of central bank policy actions during periods of over-indebtedness. ...
This is why I've always had a hard time finding Tyler Durden's work useful, he runs amok with a blind hatred for the Fed.

The thing is that the Fed doesn't do national debt, that's fiscal policy and the Fed does monetary policy. We can thank the Fed for stable prices and we can thank the 111th congress for most of the national debt.

You may want to watch the evils of central banking in this film....

The Money Masters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56FUHgqRNE]The Money Masters - Full-Length (3hrs 19m) - YouTube[/ame]

...the evils of central banking...
LOL!!! We're 100% in agreement on the fact that some people hate central banks --a hatred in the U.S. that goes back to the days of Nicholas Biddle.

Let's also accept the fact that regardless of what some Americans say they want, what virtually all Americans actually choose to do is live in and deal with a country that regulates its money with one. I can guess at what you don't like, but if there's some other way of regulating money value that you think is better please share.

There is no other way of regulating money that works in America.
--or works as well. We've tried all sorts of schemes but prices were never as stable as they've been with the fed and its FOMC:
CPI1776.png

Forum List

Back