Lady Gaga says she'll go on anti-Trump rant during Superbowl halftime show, NFL say they'll allow it

Get out of the way. It is her right and that of the Super Bowl to do it. Don't watch.

This is another atrocious decision by a politicized NFL.

I will simply skip watching the half time show as I am sure millions of others will also.

The NFL's Goodell is so ideologically blind he cannot act to defend the NFLs own interest in preserving its advertising income which will be hurt by people switching off from the half time show.

Get out of the way. It is her right and that of the Super Bowl to do it. Don't watch.
Hmmmm...not her right as a paid performer. I'd like to see a link where the NFL wants to let a paid song and dance entertainer politicize the Super Bowl halftime show.

The NFL is historically very conservative. Remember all the hoopla over a tit-flash that no one on TV saw except as a momentary glimpse on playback? Lady Gaga pulling a political rant at the halftime show will blow up in their faces.

Hmmmm...not her right as a paid performer. I'd like to see a link where the NFL wants to let a paid song and dance entertainer politicize the Super Bowl halftime show.

The NFL is historically very conservative. Remember all the hoopla over a tit-flash that no one on TV saw except as a momentary glimpse on playback? Lady Gaga pulling a political rant at the halftime show will blow up in their faces.
No, it won't.

Isn't it amazing how liberals are destroying themselves, and all we had to do was elect Trump?

• Banned
C2zd6KBUUAAvM2k.jpg

No, it won't.
Because most football fans are liberals? LOL

I strongly doubt the NFL would condone this. Any proof they have?

No, it won't.

Any proof they don't?

I do think even the most conservative football fan is not going to give up the Super Bowl.

Idiots that veer off what they have agreed to do for an employer may find them self out of a job. It's their right.

No, it won't.

Any proof they don't?

I do think even the most conservative football fan is not going to give up the Super Bowl.
Still waiting for a link that the NFL condones Lady Gaga politicizing the Halftime show.

Can you imagine being a company advertizing and spending quizzillions to do so? OMG pull your money now because if this debacle is allowed you are toast.

Mocking trump has become a fad, a trend, a hobby to some, a fun past time. The best part is watching and hearing his supporters whine and complain. They spent eight years spewing the foulest, crudest, most malicious lies ever seen in American politics. Many of them are still at it, right here at USMB. Dunces.

No, it won't.

Any proof they don't?

Still waiting for a link that the NFL condones Lady Gaga politicizing the Halftime show.

I'm with you but I'm stroking out in the interim.

:lol:

And the truth is:

NFL says shut yo mouf

NFL denies that it gave Lady Gaga a mandate not to mention Donald Trump

ETonline.com reports that Lady Gaga, who’ll headline the halftime show at Super Bowl LI, has been asked not to mention politics or Donald Trump during the event.

“Lady Gaga was told by the NFL that she cannot say anything or bring anything up about the election, or mention Donald Trump,” ETonline.com said.

This is why the left is despised. What was the point of lying about Lady Gaga?

Mocking trump has become a fad, a trend, a hobby to some, a fun past time. The best part is watching and hearing his supporters whine and complain. They spent eight years spewing the foulest, crudest, most malicious lies ever seen in American politics. Many of them are still at it, right here at USMB. Dunces.

Did you see my challenge in the Bull Ring?

Forum List

Back