Lahaina

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niece lives there, lost her house and pets. And there is like over a thousand children missing. Hawaii and Maui is a far left democrat hegemony. It seems the local police stopped refugees in their cars. And they burned to death in their cars fleeing the fire. Democrats wouldn't sound emergency sirens, Democrats wouldn't let the fire department have water to fight the fire because...equity. This is what democrat leadership does. And, the media and libs wont admit over 1000 kids burned to death under democratic stewardship. No mention of the kids lost in Maui. This is What democrats do.

I like what that state Senator says.

With what that teacher said, it makes it look planned.

You haven’t heard about the illuminati

You're an idiot.
Apparently, the media won't say and ya'al are good with media lying to cover democrats' incompetence. Reminds me of how the media handled George Floyd, Fententyl overdose you say? Despite the huge fentanyl overdose crisis, let's just conveniently blame white cops instead. Shifting the blame, it's what democrats are good at. Despite facts.

The cops trapped everybody in there.

This is a big deal. Government failure if not outright criminality.

Bitch

Go visit your man in jail

White 6, thank you for your contributions to the thread. :)

White 6, thank you for your contributions to the thread. :)
This thread needs some moderation. Oh boy, I was just ribbin' im about his bait thread, but whatever.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Thread locked, as OP made factual claims in OP not supported by link. Multiple news services and the governor of the state and all major news source dispute her claims of over 1,000 missing, over 1,000 dead.
Do not repost without link, backing up your false facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back