Laid Off

Outsourcing (offshoring) can be a pretty potent variable in domestic job market growth.
Outsourcing is a great way to exploit laborers and bring in profit.

Which allows for market transformations such as say from impoverished agricultural sector to manufacturing sectors, to service sector employment. As businesses make more money it also allows them to expand both overseas and domestically which is good for us domestically as well.
Your argument fails when you realize capitalists can only shift around the manufacturing for so long, if the end goal is service economies, fuck, it's a great contradiction. Tell me more about the working conditions for manufacturing in china... India's sweatshops.. Bangladesh... The expansion of profit hungry pigs is going to destroy them, and us.

I would be happy to. It is allowing the transfer of impoverished rural agriculturalists to urban settings where they can make more money, seek more education, and be provided more services (particularly for their children). In Bangladesh it is also correlated strongly with the advancement of womans rights and a decrease in the instance of child marriage.

If you are worried about the "end game" of manufacturing then I'd point out that we still have a perfectly healthy manufacturing system here in the US right next to our service sector. As the global price of labor continues to increase it will simply get more mechanized and skill intensive. Not sure why long run masses of unskilled labor would appeal to you.
Yeah, capitalist influence in Bangladesh is obviously giving women great working conditions.. No, the majority of manufacturing/resource collection relies on exploiting cheap labor, if the labor forces in china/india/etc start demanding high pay and regulations for there safety like us in America.. it's over.

1.) Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry has greatly increased the rights of women within the country since the 80s. We have plenty of statistical evidence to prove it as well.

2.) Labor costs are rising in China and it is hardly "all over". Such a fatalist approach to mankind reminds me of when frightened Londoners were against population increases because they thought that the increase in horses needed for transport everyone would drown them all in feces. Then someone invented the automobile. Also: we have plenty of low labor cost markets for China to outsource too. this process has already begun and everything is fine.

Fix the US tax code, tell unions to fuck off, and manufacturing jobs will return to this country. Why did the textile industry leave S. carolina, georgia, tenn, and alabama? any idea? Why is there no commercial shipbuilding industry in the USA any more? any idea? Why are many parts of US cars made in foreign countries? any idea?

Pay American workers what Chinese workers make and jobs will come flooding back.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

The costs that make American workers non-competitive are excessive regulation and tax policy, bub.
Capitalists would still make a profit here without destroying the lives of third world workers, but that hurts the profit for new yachts.

You are such a mental midget.

Funny how many fail to recognize a busineses moving for survival is determined by excessive regulation and taxation.
Friends husband was just laid off from job he has had for 11 years.IT/Computer etc. Outsourcing entire department to Philippines! Oh the wonderful joys of Capitalism. Bosses get richer,long term SKILLED employees get the shaft and slaves do work for pennies in Philippines....or should I say indentured servants.He is filing for unemployment but that's not the point...its wrong and should be stopped.

Funny how everyone's so cool about capitalism until it bites them in their own ass.
Yeah, they obviously weren't moving to get a chomp of that cheap labor, they'd be perfectly fine if they didn't move, just less profit for the greedy pigs.

Or they'd deem their investments not profitable enough and liquidate their physical assets and reinvest in something else putting everyone out of a job. Opportunity cost plays a HUGE role in decision making as well. It's one reason why India's formal manufacturing sector is relatively tiny compared to China's.

Which allows for market transformations such as say from impoverished agricultural sector to manufacturing sectors, to service sector employment. As businesses make more money it also allows them to expand both overseas and domestically which is good for us domestically as well.
Your argument fails when you realize capitalists can only shift around the manufacturing for so long, if the end goal is service economies, fuck, it's a great contradiction. Tell me more about the working conditions for manufacturing in china... India's sweatshops.. Bangladesh... The expansion of profit hungry pigs is going to destroy them, and us.

I would be happy to. It is allowing the transfer of impoverished rural agriculturalists to urban settings where they can make more money, seek more education, and be provided more services (particularly for their children). In Bangladesh it is also correlated strongly with the advancement of womans rights and a decrease in the instance of child marriage.

If you are worried about the "end game" of manufacturing then I'd point out that we still have a perfectly healthy manufacturing system here in the US right next to our service sector. As the global price of labor continues to increase it will simply get more mechanized and skill intensive. Not sure why long run masses of unskilled labor would appeal to you.
Yeah, capitalist influence in Bangladesh is obviously giving women great working conditions.. No, the majority of manufacturing/resource collection relies on exploiting cheap labor, if the labor forces in china/india/etc start demanding high pay and regulations for there safety like us in America.. it's over.

I know who you are. You're the Noodles Restaurant Guy!

Nice job going off topic.

Outsourcing (offshoring) can be a pretty potent variable in domestic job market growth.

That's already happening in China. So look for the Globalist Elites to turn to Africa for more slave labor. That's their next conquest. Many future wars will be fought in Africa to ensure they have millions more future slave workers. Stay tuned.

It's typical of the capitalist to call billions failures based on their economic status. :haha:

They are the ones who attempt to succeed at becoming productive in their own pursuits.
They are the ones who cannot achieve their goals ... And think of every excuse in the book to avoid the fact they have that responsibility.
If they are not accomplishing their goals ... To the extent that they are satisfied with their returns ... Then they are failures by their own definition ... Not mine.

Funny how many fail to recognize a busineses moving for survival is determined by excessive regulation and taxation.
Friends husband was just laid off from job he has had for 11 years.IT/Computer etc. Outsourcing entire department to Philippines! Oh the wonderful joys of Capitalism. Bosses get richer,long term SKILLED employees get the shaft and slaves do work for pennies in Philippines....or should I say indentured servants.He is filing for unemployment but that's not the point...its wrong and should be stopped.

Funny how everyone's so cool about capitalism until it bites them in their own ass.
Yeah, they obviously weren't moving to get a chomp of that cheap labor, they'd be perfectly fine if they didn't move, just less profit for the greedy pigs.

Or they'd deem their investments not profitable enough and liquidate their physical assets and reinvest in something else putting everyone out of a job. Opportunity cost plays a HUGE role in decision making as well. It's one reason why India's formal manufacturing sector is relatively tiny compared to China's.
All capitalists care about is getting the most profit, even if it's much more then they need, and they'll do whatever is necessary for this. It's going to be a great time when laborers in china/india/etc start realizing how workers are treated in America, and want that piece of pie.

That's already happening in China. So look for the Globalist Elites to turn to Africa for more slave labor. That's their next conquest. Many future wars will be fought in Africa to ensure they have millions more future slave workers. Stay tuned.

Not enough economies of agglomeration in much of Africa yet. Other Asian countries will likely inherit such spillover from China (for the most part, some in east Africa could handle it and maybe Nigeria, but both have costly security risks).

It's typical of the capitalist to call billions failures based on their economic status. :haha:

They are the ones who attempt to succeed at becoming productive in their own pursuits.
They are the ones who cannot achieve their goals ... And think of every excuse in the book to avoid the fact they have that responsibility.
If they are not accomplishing their goals ... To the extent that they are satisfied with their returns ... Then they are failures by their own definition ... Not mine.

Or they work 16 hours in horrid conditions to feed their children.
Cannot achieve their goals? Hm, I wonder if it's one of the core flaws of capitalism preventing this...
No need to hear your excuses, you have the mindset of a capitalist pig.

All capitalists care about is getting the most profit, even if it's much more then they need, and they'll do whatever is necessary for this. It's going to be a great time when laborers in china/india/etc start realizing how workers are treated in America, and want that piece of pie.

It absolutely will be great, and their systems of governance will evolve as workers demand better living conditions just like we did in the US and we'll innovate and replace labor that becomes too expensive as a result.

It absolutely will be great, and their systems of governance will evolve as workers demand better living conditions just like we did in the US and we'll innovate and replace labor that becomes too expensive as a result.
Yeah, "just like we did in the US" We moved it all to other countries... Idiot. "Replace labor" So, the rest of the third world?

Not enough economies of agglomeration in much of Africa yet. Other Asian countries will likely inherit such spillover from China (for the most part, some in east Africa could handle it and maybe Nigeria, but both have costly security risks).

Africa is the next big conquest for the Globalist Elites. More & more Asians and South Americans are beginning to demand better wages and working conditions. And that's very bad news for the evil Globalist Elites. So they'll likely turn to Africa for millions more future slaves.

It will start with numerous wars in the region. And then the U.S. and the West will begin the process of enslaving the people. That's just what evil Globalist Elites do. It's what they've always done.

1.) Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry has greatly increased the rights of women within the country since the 80s. We have plenty of statistical evidence to prove it as well.

2.) Labor costs are rising in China and it is hardly "all over". Such a fatalist approach to mankind reminds me of when frightened Londoners were against population increases because they thought that the increase in horses needed for transport everyone would drown them all in feces. Then someone invented the automobile. Also: we have plenty of low labor cost markets for China to outsource too. this process has already begun and everything is fine.
LOL. "Outsource to" That's my whole damn point, eventually, their will be nothing left to outsource to.

Yeah, "just like we did in the US" We moved it all to other countries... Idiot. "Replace labor" So, the rest of the third world?

Not all of it at all. Once again, we have a perfectly healthy manufacturing sector here in the US it just isn't as labor intensive at it used to be because. . . labor is more expensive. That isn't something to fear. I also find your apparent desire for people to remain locked into low paying crappy jobs somewhat disconcerting. Why shouldn't we desire better than that and evolve towards that desire economically? Eventually as labor in the rest of the third world increases they will substitute labor for capital investments in these areas. There is nothing bad about that, it frees labor up to engage in other pursuits and skill sets and frees them up to innovate.

What needs doing is not allowing an oligarchy to exist. You seem to think we must have an oligarchy. I think not.

Not at all ... I am just pointing out where your suggestion would in fact take the cooperation/approval/actions of others.
I live with the reality that changing the world is not as hard of a process as people would like to make it out to be.

The best thing to do is to get out there and change it to suit your ideas and daily activities.
Start with the person in the mirror ... And bickering about who should be doing what won't matter anymore.

The oligarchies will exist as long as other people keep looking around for someone else to fix their problems ... Do it yourself.

LOL. "Outsource to" That's my whole damn point, eventually, their will be nothing left to outsource to.

Eventually base manufacturing will likely pool in a single geographic region and then evolve in that region to be capital intensive. Nothing wrong with that.

Africa is the next big conquest for the Globalist Elites. More & more Asians and South Americans are beginning to demand better wages and working conditions. And that's very bad news for the evil Globalist Elites. So they'll likely turn to Africa for millions more future slaves.

It will start with numerous wars in the region. And then the U.S. and the West will begin the process of enslaving the people. That's just what evil Globalist Elites do. It's what they've always done.

That's very good news for Africans. It will be nice for many to be able to engage in something other than highly impoverished subsistence farming style living. I'm not too sure why we have such a tendency to romanticize extreme agricultural based poverty. It isn't much fun for anyone.

Seriously, you're debating soulless bastards who would sell their own Mothers if they saw profit in it. You're wasting your time. I appreciate your effort, but don't go too deep. Soulless greedy bastards are always gonna be soulless greedy bastards. Nothing you say is ever gonna change that.

Seriously, you're debating soulless bastards who would sell their own Mothers if they saw profit in it. You're wasting your time. I appreciate your effort, but don't go too deep. Soulless greedy bastards are always gonna be soulless greedy bastards. Nothing you say is ever gonna change that.

Your heavy need to rely on base personal attacks instead of engaging in informed discussion is rather telling.

Not all of it at all. Once again, we have a perfectly healthy manufacturing sector here in the US it just isn't as labor intensive at it used to be because. . . labor is more expensive. That isn't something to fear. I also find your apparent desire for people to remain locked into low paying crappy jobs somewhat disconcerting. Why shouldn't we desire better than that and evolve towards that desire economically? Eventually as labor in the rest of the third world increases they will substitute labor for capital investments in these areas. There is nothing bad about that, it frees labor up to engage in other pursuits and skill sets and frees them up to innovate.
The problem with your statement is that manufacturing here isn't the main source, of well.. Name one. Yeah, labor is expensive, fuck paying people fairly, capitalist pigs have known this for years, thanks for the news. I don't want people to remain in low paying jobs, I don't want them to essentially be put into wage slavery and be exploited by greedy pigs who know better. Remember the tragedies that keep happening in Bangladesh? Good Regulations apparently hurt capitalist profits, hm, another contradiction. Substitute labor? How do you propose these people keep jobs then? Unless we go towards a massive welfare state, which would be cool I guess.

Forum List

Back