Laid Off

Your argument fails when you realize capitalists can only shift around the manufacturing for so long, if the end goal is service economies, fuck, it's a great contradiction. Tell me more about the working conditions for manufacturing in china... India's sweatshops.. Bangladesh... The expansion of profit hungry pigs is going to destroy them, and us.

I would be happy to. It is allowing the transfer of impoverished rural agriculturalists to urban settings where they can make more money, seek more education, and be provided more services (particularly for their children). In Bangladesh it is also correlated strongly with the advancement of womans rights and a decrease in the instance of child marriage.

If you are worried about the "end game" of manufacturing then I'd point out that we still have a perfectly healthy manufacturing system here in the US right next to our service sector. As the global price of labor continues to increase it will simply get more mechanized and skill intensive. Not sure why long run masses of unskilled labor would appeal to you.
Yeah, capitalist influence in Bangladesh is obviously giving women great working conditions.. No, the majority of manufacturing/resource collection relies on exploiting cheap labor, if the labor forces in china/india/etc start demanding high pay and regulations for there safety like us in America.. it's over.

1.) Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry has greatly increased the rights of women within the country since the 80s. We have plenty of statistical evidence to prove it as well.

2.) Labor costs are rising in China and it is hardly "all over". Such a fatalist approach to mankind reminds me of when frightened Londoners were against population increases because they thought that the increase in horses needed for transport everyone would drown them all in feces. Then someone invented the automobile. Also: we have plenty of low labor cost markets for China to outsource too. this process has already begun and everything is fine.
LOL. "Outsource to" That's my whole damn point, eventually, their will be nothing left to outsource to.

Eventually base manufacturing will likely pool in a single geographic region and then evolve in that region to be capital intensive. Nothing wrong with that.
Eventually, the capitalists will fuck themselves and everyone else, we can both make predictions.

I would be happy to. It is allowing the transfer of impoverished rural agriculturalists to urban settings where they can make more money, seek more education, and be provided more services (particularly for their children). In Bangladesh it is also correlated strongly with the advancement of womans rights and a decrease in the instance of child marriage.

If you are worried about the "end game" of manufacturing then I'd point out that we still have a perfectly healthy manufacturing system here in the US right next to our service sector. As the global price of labor continues to increase it will simply get more mechanized and skill intensive. Not sure why long run masses of unskilled labor would appeal to you.
Yeah, capitalist influence in Bangladesh is obviously giving women great working conditions.. No, the majority of manufacturing/resource collection relies on exploiting cheap labor, if the labor forces in china/india/etc start demanding high pay and regulations for there safety like us in America.. it's over.

That's already happening in China. So look for the Globalist Elites to turn to Africa for more slave labor. That's their next conquest. Many future wars will be fought in Africa to ensure they have millions more future slave workers. Stay tuned.

Not enough economies of agglomeration in much of Africa yet. Other Asian countries will likely inherit such spillover from China (for the most part, some in east Africa could handle it and maybe Nigeria, but both have costly security risks).

Africa is the next big conquest for the Globalist Elites. More & more Asians and South Americans are beginning to demand better wages and working conditions. And that's very bad news for the evil Globalist Elites. So they'll likely turn to Africa for millions more future slaves.

It will start with numerous wars in the region. And then the U.S. and the West will begin the process of enslaving the people. That's just what evil Globalist Elites do. It's what they've always done.

That's very good news for Africans. It will be nice for many to be able to engage in something other than highly impoverished subsistence farming style living. I'm not too sure why we have such a tendency to romanticize extreme agricultural based poverty. It isn't much fun for anyone.
Yeah, it's much better for miners in south africa... My main issue is, capitalism literally cannot end poverty, ever, impossible.

First the bloody wars & slaughter, then the enslavement of the People. Africa, you're next. The evil Globalist Elites now have their sights on you. May God help you.

Or they'd deem their investments not profitable enough and liquidate their physical assets and reinvest in something else putting everyone out of a job. Opportunity cost plays a HUGE role in decision making as well. It's one reason why India's formal manufacturing sector is relatively tiny compared to China's.
All capitalists care about is getting the most profit, even if it's much more then they need, and they'll do whatever is necessary for this. It's going to be a great time when laborers in china/india/etc start realizing how workers are treated in America, and want that piece of pie.

It absolutely will be great, and their systems of governance will evolve as workers demand better living conditions just like we did in the US and we'll innovate and replace labor that becomes too expensive as a result.
Yeah, "just like we did in the US" We moved it all to other countries... Idiot. "Replace labor" So, the rest of the third world?

Not all of it at all. Once again, we have a perfectly healthy manufacturing sector here in the US it just isn't as labor intensive at it used to be because. . . labor is more expensive. That isn't something to fear. I also find your apparent desire for people to remain locked into low paying crappy jobs somewhat disconcerting. Why shouldn't we desire better than that and evolve towards that desire economically? Eventually as labor in the rest of the third world increases they will substitute labor for capital investments in these areas. There is nothing bad about that, it frees labor up to engage in other pursuits and skill sets and frees them up to innovate.
The problem with your statement is that manufacturing here isn't the main source, of well.. Name one. Yeah, labor is expensive, fuck paying people fairly, capitalist pigs have known this for years, thanks for the news. I don't want people to remain in low paying jobs, I don't want them to essentially be put into wage slavery and be exploited by greedy pigs who know better. Remember the tragedies that keep happening in Bangladesh? Good Regulations apparently hurt capitalist profits, hm, another contradiction. Substitute labor? How do you propose these people keep jobs then? Unless we go towards a massive welfare state, which would be cool I guess.

They keep their jobs through increases in labor productivity and skills. We have seen this happen time and again as economies evolve. It exists besides some growing pains, but we muddle through and we end up being better off for it. Have you ever spent time with impoverished subsistence farmers? Because I have and I have to tell you that they tend to leap at the opportunity for something better for their children.

As far as Bangladesh goes, the incidents create domestic dialogue within the country that places pressure on the government that leads to legislative and regulatory reform. They don't need us to police them, it is happening as we speak and the International Labor Organization just published an update specifically on Bangladesh the other day - a very positive one.

First the bloody wars & slaughter, then the enslavement of the People. Africa, you're next. The evil Globalist Elites now have their sights on you. May God help you.

As someone who has actually worked in Africa and in African markets, I find your alarmist rhetoric rather hollow.

That's already happening in China. So look for the Globalist Elites to turn to Africa for more slave labor. That's their next conquest. Many future wars will be fought in Africa to ensure they have millions more future slave workers. Stay tuned.

Not enough economies of agglomeration in much of Africa yet. Other Asian countries will likely inherit such spillover from China (for the most part, some in east Africa could handle it and maybe Nigeria, but both have costly security risks).

Africa is the next big conquest for the Globalist Elites. More & more Asians and South Americans are beginning to demand better wages and working conditions. And that's very bad news for the evil Globalist Elites. So they'll likely turn to Africa for millions more future slaves.

It will start with numerous wars in the region. And then the U.S. and the West will begin the process of enslaving the people. That's just what evil Globalist Elites do. It's what they've always done.

That's very good news for Africans. It will be nice for many to be able to engage in something other than highly impoverished subsistence farming style living. I'm not too sure why we have such a tendency to romanticize extreme agricultural based poverty. It isn't much fun for anyone.
Yeah, it's much better for miners in south africa... My main issue is, capitalism literally cannot end poverty, ever, impossible.

Base resource extraction is another area that is improved through the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs and skilled labor positions such as IT services, so I'm not sure why you have room for complaint there. I would love to see mining in South Africa become more capital intensive and their population move into other market sectors.

All capitalists care about is getting the most profit, even if it's much more then they need, and they'll do whatever is necessary for this. It's going to be a great time when laborers in china/india/etc start realizing how workers are treated in America, and want that piece of pie.

It absolutely will be great, and their systems of governance will evolve as workers demand better living conditions just like we did in the US and we'll innovate and replace labor that becomes too expensive as a result.
Yeah, "just like we did in the US" We moved it all to other countries... Idiot. "Replace labor" So, the rest of the third world?

Not all of it at all. Once again, we have a perfectly healthy manufacturing sector here in the US it just isn't as labor intensive at it used to be because. . . labor is more expensive. That isn't something to fear. I also find your apparent desire for people to remain locked into low paying crappy jobs somewhat disconcerting. Why shouldn't we desire better than that and evolve towards that desire economically? Eventually as labor in the rest of the third world increases they will substitute labor for capital investments in these areas. There is nothing bad about that, it frees labor up to engage in other pursuits and skill sets and frees them up to innovate.
The problem with your statement is that manufacturing here isn't the main source, of well.. Name one. Yeah, labor is expensive, fuck paying people fairly, capitalist pigs have known this for years, thanks for the news. I don't want people to remain in low paying jobs, I don't want them to essentially be put into wage slavery and be exploited by greedy pigs who know better. Remember the tragedies that keep happening in Bangladesh? Good Regulations apparently hurt capitalist profits, hm, another contradiction. Substitute labor? How do you propose these people keep jobs then? Unless we go towards a massive welfare state, which would be cool I guess.

They keep their jobs through increases in labor productivity and skills. We have seen this happen time and again as economies evolve. It exists besides some growing pains, but we muddle through and we end up being better off for it. Have you ever spent time with impoverished subsistence farmers? Because I have and I have to tell you that they tend to leap at the opportunity for something better for their children.

As far as Bangladesh goes, the incidents create domestic dialogue within the country that places pressure on the government that leads to legislative and regulatory reform. They don't need us to police them, it is happening as we speak and the International Labor Organization just published an update specifically on Bangladesh the other day - a very positive one.
What, are billions going to be robotics experts? That seems to be where jobs are heading these days. Again, you fundamentally fail to realize capitalists always seek out the cheapest labor to exploit, and that capitalism literally, as a system, fails at distribution, cannot end extreme poverty, must rely on third world countries... Yeah, the productivity here in America has obviously been keeping jobs... Yeah, "time and time again" all we did was move it to third world countries and places like china/india don't lie to yourself. Something better? It doesn't make it right, and the working conditions are horrible.

1.) Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry has greatly increased the rights of women within the country since the 80s. We have plenty of statistical evidence to prove it as well.

2.) Labor costs are rising in China and it is hardly "all over". Such a fatalist approach to mankind reminds me of when frightened Londoners were against population increases because they thought that the increase in horses needed for transport everyone would drown them all in feces. Then someone invented the automobile. Also: we have plenty of low labor cost markets for China to outsource too. this process has already begun and everything is fine.
LOL. "Outsource to" That's my whole damn point, eventually, their will be nothing left to outsource to.

Eventually base manufacturing will likely pool in a single geographic region and then evolve in that region to be capital intensive. Nothing wrong with that.
Eventually, the capitalists will fuck themselves and everyone else, we can both make predictions.

Except mine is based on math and statistical evidence and your is apparently based on some emotive sense of doom.

Base resource extraction is another area that is improved through the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs and skilled labor positions such as IT services, so I'm not sure why you have room for complaint there. I would love to see mining in South Africa become more capital intensive and their population move into other market sectors.
You keep saying outsourcing... EVENTUALLY THEIR WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO OUTSOURCE TO. Then again, the capitalist economy is already so destroyed, it doesn't matter.

Except mine is based on math and statistical evidence and your is apparently based on some emotive sense of doom.
Nope, it's based on the growing contradictions of capitalism, the growing divide between the capitalist and the workers, the awareness of laborers in china/india/africa, the massive short term waste of resources, the destruction of the environment, massive debt in capitalist countries, the growing anti-capitalist mindset throughout the world, the failures of 2008, the great depression, the crimes of capitalist pigs that people are now beginning to realize...

Or they work 16 hours in horrid conditions to feed their children.
Cannot achieve their goals? Hm, I wonder if it's one of the core flaws of capitalism preventing this...
No need to hear your excuses, you have the mindset of a capitalist pig.

You promote failure while championing those who choose to wallow in filth to feed their children ... And you call me the pig.

What, are billions going to be robotics experts?

In a sense: yes. They will transform from relatively low productivity unskilled laborers to highly skilled (and better paid) laborers and leave the low level productivity work to capital intensivity.

That seems to be where jobs are heading these days. Again, you fundamentally fail to realize capitalists always seek out the cheapest labor to exploit, and that capitalism literally, as a system, fails at distribution, cannot end extreme poverty, must rely on third world countries...

Indeed. And eventually capital investment will be the cheapest option like it often is here in the US.

Yeah, the productivity here in America has obviously been keeping jobs... Yeah, "time and time again" all we did was move it to third world countries and places like china/india don't lie to yourself. Something better? It doesn't make it right, and the working conditions are horrible.

It has kept jobs here: in different areas where skilled labor is valued. Why would more skilled labor keep high levels of unskilled jobs here? Why would we want them in the long run?

You keep saying outsourcing... EVENTUALLY THEIR WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO OUTSOURCE TO. Then again, the capitalist economy is already so destroyed, it doesn't matter.

Eventually we won't need to outsource. there is nothing prohibitive in that, nor does it in any way spell doom for anyone or for capitalism. I look forward to the day then most unskilled labor is capital intensive and when humans can all have higher standards of living.

Or they work 16 hours in horrid conditions to feed their children.
Cannot achieve their goals? Hm, I wonder if it's one of the core flaws of capitalism preventing this...
No need to hear your excuses, you have the mindset of a capitalist pig.

You promote failure while championing those who choose to wallow in filth to feed their children ... And you call me the pig.

I respect billions who aren't capitalists, yes. I don't champion them either, but they still wallow in filth while under capitalists, moron, and the capitalists get to steal from them.

In a sense: yes. They will transform from relatively low productivity unskilled laborers to highly skilled (and better paid) laborers and leave the low level productivity work to capital intensivity.

That seems to be where jobs are heading these days. Again, you fundamentally fail to realize capitalists always seek out the cheapest labor to exploit, and that capitalism literally, as a system, fails at distribution, cannot end extreme poverty, must rely on third world countries...

Indeed. And eventually capital investment will be the cheapest option like it often is here in the US.

Yeah, the productivity here in America has obviously been keeping jobs... Yeah, "time and time again" all we did was move it to third world countries and places like china/india don't lie to yourself. Something better? It doesn't make it right, and the working conditions are horrible.

It has kept jobs here: in different areas where skilled labor is valued. Why would more skilled labor keep high levels of unskilled jobs here? Why would we want them in the long run?
You've shown your ignorance in this post. Billions of people are not going to become robotics experts, that is not how the real world works, you fail to analyse history and our modern world. Yeah, keep dreaming, the world will collapse by the time your dream occurs.

Eventually we won't need to outsource. there is nothing prohibitive in that, nor does it in any way spell doom for anyone or for capitalism. I look forward to the day then most unskilled labor is capital intensive and when humans can all have higher standards of living.
Yeah, "eventually" when robots are doing all of the jobs, and billions are robotic experts, we might as well just go to communism at that point.

You've shown your ignorance in this post. Billions of people are not going to become robotics experts, that is not how the real world works, you fail to analyse history and our modern world. Yeah, keep dreaming, the world will collapse by the time your dream occurs.

How is it ignorant to state that people will become more highly skilled over time? We've already seen this happen in many areas of the world. It's called being able to go to college.

Yeah, "eventually" when robots are doing all of the jobs, and billions are robotic experts, we might as well just go to communism at that point.

Why?

How is it ignorant to state that people will become more highly skilled over time? We've already seen this happen in many areas of the world. It's called being able to go to college.
Yeah, yeah, billions will become robotics experts when people want colleges to be for profit. keep going with your wet dream.

Why?
A stateless, classless, moneyless society where everyone could be provided for and would have the option to work.

Forum List

Back