Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

I'm not even a conservative! This is how stupid you are

Laughing......you certainly embrace their obsession with imagination over evidence.

And your argument certainly requires that you imagine a scenario in which you could be right.....while ignoring reality.

Laughing......you certainly embrace their obsession with imagination over evidence.

And your argument certainly requires that you imagine a scenario in which you could be right.....while ignoring reality.

What conservative views did I embrace, lying racist?

You have this stupid shit that no one can add a word to anything you said cause you didn't say what you said, while anyone advocates ANYTHING and we're MAGA extremists.

You walked into this one, dumb ass. So tell me how I agree with conservatives. I do partially, now show how you're just continuing to make up your shit as you go and tell me what I agree with conservatives on

What conservative views did I embrace, lying racist?

You have this stupid shit that no one can add a word to anything you said cause you didn't say what you said, while anyone advocates ANYTHING and we're MAGA extremists.

You walked into this one, dumb ass. So tell me how I agree with conservatives. I do partially, now show how you're just continuing to make up your shit as you go and tell me what I agree with conservatives on

And you've once again abandoned the entire topic of the thread.

I accept your concession with grace and patience.

And you've once again abandoned the entire topic of the thread.

I accept your concession with grace and patience.

In a post where you didn't address the topic of the thread, too funny.

If Lake were a Democrat, you'd be losing your fucking mind. It's called hypocrisy, and you're a flaming racist

In a post where you didn't address the topic of the thread, too funny.

If Lake were a Democrat, you'd be losing your fucking mind. It's called hypocrisy, and you're a flaming racist

Of course I did. Your embrace of imagination, making up a scenario where you could be right..... while ignoring the reality of Kari Lake's loss.....are entirely on point with the thread.

You enjoy your imaginary hypothetical where you make up everyone's reactions and condemn us for what you imagined.

I'll stick with the actual election results.

Of course I did. Your embrace of imagination, making up a scenario where you could be right..... while ignoring the reality of Kari Lake's loss.....are entirely on point with the thread.

You enjoy your imaginary hypothetical where you make up everyone's reactions and condemn us for what you imagined.

Ballot boxes not working in only Phoenix shows what you are, own it

See, this is why its impossible to have a rational conversation with a conservative. No matter what evidence you present, they're just imagine a scenario in which they are right.

So we have the outcome of an actual election. And rather than address it, you make up an imaginary scenario.....you determine everyone's reactions in your fantasy (as one does during storytime), and then condemn us for your imagination.

Yeah, I'm still gonna go with the actual election results.
No use stressing. Lake will be gone soon. She can be trump's running mate in 2024. Loser and Loser.

The repub matra....We win! Great. You win! Election Fraud.

The repub matra....We win! Great. You win! Election Fraud.

They're hopelessly entitled. And will gladly embrace imaginary conspiracies rather than accept any personal responsibility for their own garbage judgment.

I mean Kari Lake? The newscaster?

What did they think was going to happen?

Laughing.....you get that Phoenix leans democrat, yes? And has a democratic mayor?

That's my point, stupid schmuck. Phoenix is Democrat and their ballot boxes didn't work for people going TO THE POLLS, which are primarily Republicans. How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid? All the Democrat dominated mail in votes were counted fine

That's my point, stupid schmuck. Phoenix is Democrat and their ballot boxes didn't work for people going TO THE POLLS, which are primarily Republicans. How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid? All the Democrat dominated mail in votes were counted fine

The ballot boxes didn't work....says who?

You're just playing word games now, that's all you have. That and racism, Grand Wizard

So the ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work....says you?

Yeah, you're gonna need more.

If Lake were a Democrat, you'd be losing your fucking mind.
Hahaha. If She were a Democrat she would have conceded the election, urged her supporters to accept the results, give the new Governor a chance, and then lets move on to the next election where we need to fight with renewed vigor.

So the ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work....says you?

Yeah, you're gonna need more.

I could give you a video and signed confession and you wouldn't see it. You think the Durham report says Democrat shit doesn't stink. Anyone putting any effort in convincing someone as self deluded as you doesn't grasp wasting their time

Forum List

Back