Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

I could give you a video and signed confession and you wouldn't see it. You think the Durham report says Democrat shit doesn't stink. Anyone putting any effort in convincing someone as self deluded as you doesn't grasp wasting their time

So you IMAGINE my reaction to something you haven't done. And then use your imagination to justify utterly failing to back your claim with evidence.

The ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work....says who?

So far, its you, citing you. And you're not nearly enough.

So you IMAGINE my reaction to something you haven't done. And then use your imagination to justify utterly failing to back your claim with evidence.

The ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work....says who?

So far, its you, citing you. And you're not nearly enough.

When you can answer a question other than by saying Democrat farts don't stink, get back to me.

You also didn't answer how I'm a conservative. So, how?

When you can answer a question other than by saying Democrat farts don't stink, get back to me.

You also didn't answer how I'm a conservative. So, how?

Laughing......and now you refuse to even discuss your claim that the ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work.

Even if you ignore the nonsense you say, surely you'll understand why I treat it the same way.

Laughing......and now you refuse to even discuss your claim that the ballot boxes in Phoenix didn't work.

Even if you ignore the nonsense you say, surely you'll understand why I treat it the same way

I told you, I'm answering zero questions until you answer what I asked you first. How stupid are you that you STILL don't grasp that. Wow

I told you, I'm answering zero questions until you answer what I asked you first. How stupid are you that you STILL don't grasp that. Wow

Laughing......more excuses why you can't back up your claims. So much for the ballot boxes in Phoenix not working.

Your concession is noted.

Laughing......more excuses why you can't back up your claims. So much for the ballot boxes in Phoenix not working.

Your concession is noted.

Interesting admission, you can't back up your claims, that's what it means that you aren't answering my questions. Think about it before you write something that admits how stupid and racist you are.

Skylar: {ignores questions} Ignoring questions means you can't back up your shit!!!!

Um ... LOL ... think about it, LOL.

You can moan and bitch and cry all you want, but you don't answer my questions and I'm not answering yours, dumb ass

Interesting admission, you can't back up your claims, that's what it means that you aren't answering my questions. Think about it before you write something that admits how stupid and racist you are.

Skylar: {ignores questions} Ignoring questions means you can't back up your shit!!!!

Um ... LOL ... think about it, LOL

Yawning.

When you finally muster up the courage to try and discuss the topic of the thread, I'll be around.

Until then, keep running.

Yawning.

When you finally muster up the courage to try and discuss the topic of the thread, I'll be around.

Until then, keep running.

Your continued insistence I have to answer your questions while you continue to ignore mine is certainly passionate, but it's in no way persuasive

They're hopelessly entitled. And will gladly embrace imaginary conspiracies rather than accept any personal responsibility for their own garbage judgment.

I mean Kari Lake? The newscaster?

What did they think was going to happen?
Only Doctor Oz may have been a more obscure pick. But at least he bowed out with his loss.

Hahaha. If She were a Democrat she would have conceded the election, urged her supporters to accept the results, give the new Governor a chance, and then lets move on to the next election where we need to fight with renewed vigor.
This all falls on the shoulders of the orange, lying POS. He started the voter fraud lie. Then his cult repeated the lie.

Only Doctor Oz may have been a more obscure pick. But at least he bowed out with his loss.

Hershel Walker was by far the biggest fuckup. In additional to be a terrible candidate, he didn't even live in Georgia.

Kari Lake was merely wildly unqualfied in comparison.

Hershel Walker was by far the biggest fuckup. In additional to be a terrible candidate, he didn't even live in Georgia.

Kari Lake was merely wildly unqualfied in comparison.
I hope trump endorces more candidates for 2024. He picks so many winners....LOL

I hope trump endorces more candidates for 2024. He picks so many winners....LOL

That was a fuckup that was *completely* at Trump's feet. He recommended Walker because he met him once on The Apprentice.

That was a fuckup that was *completely* at Trump's feet. He recommended Walker because he met him once on The Apprentice.
And he is a black millionaire who has had multiple affairs. Trump could identify....

And he is a black millionaire who has had multiple affairs. Trump could identify....

I'm sure he's a fine business man. But he was a shit candidate. He came off as not up to speed on the issues, avoidant, and made unforced error after unforced error.

I'm sure he's a fine business man. But he was a shit candidate. He came off as not up to speed on the issues, avoidant, and made unforced error after unforced error.
I think the word....Dumb may suffice.

Lying is so much easier when you're too afraid to back up your lies, eh?

Or your strategy of starting your posts with lies. Which is why I rarely read your second sentence. This was a nice move though, you got me to read your entire lies by packing them in one sentence! Nicely done

Forum List

Back