Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

I did not say that.

Then what crime are 'they' to be imprisoned for?

You call for executions based on imaginary passages from the constitution. You call for mass imprisonment....but can't name a single crime they would be arrested for.

Yet still call for their arrests.

Last edited:
It's all the low IQ racist Democrats like you have. Anyone who's actual views don't fit your "MAGA" paranoia gets your same talking points because you are too racist and aren't smart enough to vary your schtick from what the Democrat party tells you to think

Thanks for your critique, MAGGOT!

I think this women has lost her mind. Really!
She says these crazy things because she knows Trump supporters will send her money. She knows she cannot prove them and will never win in court but will fundraise off of them.

You call for executions based on imaginary passages from the constitution. You call for mass imprisonment....but can't name a single crime they would be arrested for.
I never called for mass imprisonment. Why are you making crap up? You cannot be honest, can you?

Madam Gov. Your padded cell is ready and waiting....

"According to the judge, Lake has to prove that Maricopa County didn’t validate any signatures.

According to Lake's whistleblowers, that's just not the case.

“I was very focused on verifying signatures and making sure the signatures matched,” Onigkeit said.

As blockbusters go, Kari Lake is halfway there.

If you count the “bust” part."

“They (supervisors) told us, ‘You need to be very cautious. You need to pay attention to what you’re doing and remember that whatever you reject or approve, you can be called in to testify,"

As a witness for the defense, .... was dynamite.

The problem is, she was supposed to be the star witness for Lake.
Lake is just another MAGA loser.

Kaz is a one trick pony, though, is the point.

John Edgar: Duh, dar, duh, no YOU are, kaz, you are, you are, kaz. I'm not, you are, bang!

Your vacuous and racist, white guy.

Free shit, that's your one trick. Stealing the Arizona election from Lake is a small price to pay for more handouts

Last edited:
A lesson taught by the champion grifter....trump.

LOL, brainless, racist, intolerant ... your typical Democrat, it's all you have, LOL.

Democrats couldn't have stolen Arizona any more clearly, you don't care, not at all

Yet still call for their arrests.

Democrats are pure, virginal, innocent and caring. I want to cry, damn it ...

If Democrats had gone to the polls and gotten what you racist idiots did to Lake you'd be losing your mind now. There's a term for that, hypocrisy

Democrats are pure, virginal, innocent and caring. I want to cry, damn it ...

If Democrats had gone to the polls and gotten what you racist idiots did to Lake you'd be losing your mind now. There's a term for that, hypocrisy

See, this is why its impossible to have a rational conversation with a conservative. No matter what evidence you present, they're just imagine a scenario in which they are right.

So we have the outcome of an actual election. And rather than address it, you make up an imaginary scenario.....you determine everyone's reactions in your fantasy (as one does during storytime), and then condemn us for your imagination.

Yeah, I'm still gonna go with the actual election results.

John Edgar: Duh, dar, duh, no YOU are, kaz, you are, you are, kaz. I'm not, you are, bang!

Your vacuous and racist, white guy.

Free shit, that's your one trick. Stealing the Arizona election from Lake is a small price to pay for more handouts
#StopTheSqueal

Forum List

Back