Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

I'm only paying passing attention to this, but it does seem like her best shot so far.

Certainly she and they will never admit to anything, that's the template, but she's run out of chances.

I'm not into making predictions, so we'll see. Let's just get this over with.
I will trust the word of the election officials over that of an election denier.

The Durham report showed we cannot trust anyone.

Well, I certainly can't trust you to accurately quote the constitution.

But I can trust you to use your imaginary quotes to try and justify murdering Obama.

Well, I certainly can't trust you to accurately quote the constitution.

But I can trust you to use your imaginary quotes to try and justify murdering Obama.
Is that mistake worse than Watergate? Big deal, clown.

Execution is not murder.

It is when you're basing the murder on 'law' that doesn't exist.

You literally imagined a non-existent passage in the constitution to justify murdering Obama.

That's profoundly disturbing. And an elegant demonstration that your ilk are more than willing to kill people based on whatever pseudo-legal gibberish they can imagine.

I think this women has lost her mind. Really!
The election should be redone. She only lost by 17,000 votes and far more voters than that were shut down on election day with "printer problems" etc.

Why not just redo the election? If they do Kari Lake will win.

The election should be redone. She only lost by 17,000 votes and far more voters than that were shut down on election day with "printer problems" etc.

Nope.

Anyone who had a printer problem was able to vote via alternative means. They had layers of backup options, including nearby polling stations where there weren't printer problems or long lines.

Kari Lake scoured the state of Arizona to find anyone who wanted to vote, but wasn't allowed to due to printer problems.

She found zero.

Kari Lake scoured the state of Arizona to find anyone who wanted to vote but choose not to wait in long lines and refused to use any alternate voting method.

She found 3.

3. She lost by more than 17,000.

Why not just redo the election? If they do Kari Lake will win.
Because the election is over and Kari Lake lost. In America, we don't redo elections because you don't like who the voters chose.

At least he's a patriotic American who thinks stealing elections is wrong.

He's a conspiracy theorist who lost a $5,000,000 judgment when his conspiracies were proven false.

He's also subject to a 1.6 Billion dollar lawsuit by Dominion Software. And the case Dominion has against Mr. MyPillow is *way* stronger than the case they settled against Fox News for $787,000,000.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back