Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

I see a suggestion that Toro is mani.

But wasn’t Toro here when mani was here?

These sock folk are a lot like trannys. Pretending to be what they ain’t.

I think this women has lost her mind. Really!

Democrats stole Arizona fair and square, except for the fair and square part. But you got away with it, just get over it, huh? You know, like you would if it were the other way around. Damn that was funny ...

I see a suggestion that Toro is mani.

But wasn’t Toro here when mani was here?

These sock folk are a lot like trannys. Pretending to be what they ain’t.

I don't know who Toro is now, but I can tell you 100% it isn't Toro. Toro was a good guy. We agreed on some things and disagreed on others, but he was always a gentleman

Well, they're in court again this week.

I'd sure like to see some resolution to this, one way or the other.

Yes, clearly if Republicans were controlling the voting machines like Democrats did in Phoenix and none of them worked and Lake won, you'd be totally cool about it like you are now. LOL, I crack myself up ...

Do not live there,
So only can hope that those that do judge her by her skills education honesty and not because of party.
We get more lunatics' when we only vote party instead of ability.

Yes, clearly if Republicans were controlling the voting machines like Democrats did in Phoenix and none of them worked and Lake won, you'd be totally cool about it like you are now. LOL, I crack myself up ...
So you got that from "I'd sure like to see some resolution to his, one way or the other".

Wow. We really do exist in different universes.

Well, they're in court again this week.

I'd sure like to see some resolution to this, one way or the other.
If Lake is not allowed to check the signatures nothing will be resolved. Maricopa will look as guilty as they did in 2020 when they refused to turn over their routers. It amounts to admitting guilt and it ALWAYS will.

So you got that from "I'd sure like to see some resolution to his, one way or the other".

Wow. We really do exist in different universes.

I got it from reading a bunch of the 51,107 next to your icon, brainiac

If Lake is not allowed to check the signatures nothing will be resolved. Maricopa will look as guilty as they did in 2020 when they refused to turn over their routers.

All she has to do to trigger an investigation is prove she's right first. The Democrat paradox ...

All she has to do to trigger an investigation is prove she's right first. The Democrat paradox ...
What she wants is public property that citizens have every right to see. Withholding it, again, is an admission of guilt or it sure as Hell would be if the situation was reversed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What she wants is public property that citizens have every right to see. Withholding it, again, is an admission of guilt or it sure as Hell would be if the situation was reversed.

Agreed. The Democrats at this point are just flat out cheating and stealing elections, this is one of a half dozen States they stole to get the demented moron Biden in the White House

Forum List

Back