Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

Seeing serious fraud when there is none is a mental problem. Apparently, your mental illness will continue.
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Well, they're in court again this week.

I'd sure like to see some resolution to this, one way or the other.
Lake is grabbing at straws. She is throwing piles of crap against the wall, hoping something sticks. She will never be happy.

Lake is grabbing at straws. She is throwing piles of crap against the wall, hoping something sticks. She will never be happy.
I'm only paying passing attention to this, but it does seem like her best shot so far.

Certainly she and they will never admit to anything, that's the template, but she's run out of chances.

I'm not into making predictions, so we'll see. Let's just get this over with.

Yes, she has no chance. Democrats stole the election and moved on. Like you pro-life nuts would have done if it were reversed. If Republicans stole it, you'd just laugh and say nicely done, then you'd find a pregnant woman to force to have the baby

I see a suggestion that Toro is mani.

But wasn’t Toro here when mani was here?

These sock folk are a lot like trannys. Pretending to be what they ain’t.
Thought it was manifold, but even he could be funny once in awhile..."Toro" is neither funny nor very smart.....The genuine article is both.

Yes, she has no chance. Democrats stole the election and moved on. Like you pro-life nuts would have done if it were reversed. If Republicans stole it, you'd just laugh and say nicely done, then you'd find a pregnant woman to force to have the baby
Dunno about that....While the physical evidence of the nonexistent signature matching is evident, the video of the people doing the "matching" -spending a scant few seconds on each- really drives the point home.

50-50 Maricopa gets tossed entirely.

Dunno about that....While the physical evidence of the nonexistent signature matching is evident, the video of the people doing the "matching" -spending a scant few seconds on each- really drives the point home.

50-50 Maricopa gets tossed entirely.

That makes sense, but it wasn't the part I was referring to. Remember the widespread voting machines not working at all on election day? It was so close and that clearly really hurt Republicans

If there is no evidence of fraud, why did the courts not just dismiss the case all together?

Most Hobbs voters don't know they voted.

Polls show 51% of Arizonans voted for Lake while only 43% admit to supporting Hobbs. If the MSM says 43% voted say they voted for Hobbs, you know it is more like 20%.

Last edited:
If Lake is not allowed to check the signatures nothing will be resolved. Maricopa will look as guilty as they did in 2020 when they refused to turn over their routers. It amounts to admitting guilt and it ALWAYS will.

It's over. She lost. Get over it until next election.

All she has to do to trigger an investigation is prove she's right first. The Democrat paradox ...
Looking good so far....

arizona-signatures.jpg

These people have been following this story. They found evidence the people in the previous court cases lied under oath, secretly tested the vote machines and found something like 206 wouldn't tabulate correctly and sent them out anyway.....plus more. It's documented in this very long article.

New Filing in Kari Lake Election Integrity Case - UncoverDC

Seeing serious fraud is not a mental problem. It is an every election occurrence from here on.
Is she going to build a replica of the governor's office in her home & play make believe governor like Trump does at MAL playing POTUS?

Forum List

Back