🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lake Mead property owners forced out until shutdown ends

Fuck you, you ignorant prick. Who is giving the orders to the national park service? Ted Cruz?

what the hell is your problem???????

can't we talk about the shutdown without you cussin at people?
We sure can.

President Obama is forcing the shutdown, and to prove he means business, he is kicking old people out of their homes until the Republicans give him a bill he wants.

Fuck you, you ignorant prick. Who is giving the orders to the national park service? Ted Cruz?

what the hell is your problem???????

can't we talk about the shutdown without you cussin at people?
We sure can.

President Obama is forcing the shutdown, and to prove he means business, he is kicking old people out of their homes until the Republicans give him a bill he wants.

And...what bill would that be?

The funding levels have already been agreed upon. What else is Obama asking for?

You should place blame where it belongs....the Republicans.

Why? They funded everything but the new ACA.

Sure, as long as environmental regulations are lowered and Keystone is passed. Wasn't it the Republicans that said they would pass ACA as long as the aforementioned were passed? PRIORITIES!

That was a previous negotiation that failed. You should read the bill that the Senate refused.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hjres59eh/pdf/BILLS-113hjres59eh.pdf

You forget that I'm a rich Republican. I'm just letting you in on the truth, cause I've got nothing to sell.
You forget that no one believes you're rich or a Republican.

I could care less what you or anyone believe.
Nonsense. When you make a claim and tell people to believe you because you're a rich Republican, your credibility hinges on you being a rich Republican. You NEED people to believe it.

How's that working out for you?
Based on evidence, the only reason that Republicans are against ACA, Obamacare, National Health Care, is the rich aren't getting a bigger chunk than the middle class.

Think about it. ACA provides voter registration which is BAD for Republicans.

Republicans want reduced environmental regulation which is GOOD for the rich, especially the Koch (teabagger money) Brothers with that mess in Michigan.

With ACA, insurance companies will be mandated 80% of their premiums collected toward claims which is BAD for the rich.
Your protest-sign talking points are not evidence.

Last edited:
Bit it is their whole point - to make people SUFFER to score imaginable political points.
they think people can't remember the previous shutdowns and can't compare and make conclusions that it is the government forcefully making them suffer, not because of the shutdown.

the arrogance and simultaneous stupidity of the left is stunning

Of course it is the Democrats fault for not giving in to the Republicans and defunding the ACA. You people are comical. I hope the Republicans get bitch slapped so bad next election that they lose control of the House. It would serve them right.
Which will happen if house republicans stand firm on the shutdown and the debt ceiling. The public is clearly putting the blame for the shutdown on house republicans. If the US defaults, the economy will crash and voters will blame the party of no that refused to raise the debt ceiling.

Forum List

Back