Lake Schools the Media

The Democrats are the war mongers. Who is running the government will tell you who wants war, dumbass. And again, Lake is the topic.
I was commenting on lake and Donald's prognostication about "IF" they win Zippy!. IMHO, Lake is a Jim Jordan clone with a pusswah. She spews out so many lies so fast that the common man is overwhelmed or basically, baffled by bullshit.

Some of the Republican supporters will subconsciously begin to fear, and some will consciously act on that fear.

But they will be a very small few who are intellectually bright enough to understand what is coming.

I was commenting on lake and Donald's prognostication about "IF" they win Zippy!. IMHO, Lake is a Jim Jordan clone with a pusswah. She spews out so many lies so fast that the common man is overwhelmed or basically, baffled by bullshit.
Of course she lies and she stretches the facts to suit her agenda.

But she does it magnificently well!

The media that has the courage to take her on were destroyed. That is because her message style has become acceptable to the majority of Americans.

She'll win by a bigger margin than she's bragging of having.

I've raised the possibilities in your heads and that's all that can be done now, until after the fact.
If you care, see the left's media outlets and how it's written all over their talking points. It's probably the biggest display of defeatism that your country has ever seen in the political arena.
Hahaha you just haven't witnessed the history Democrats snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like I have.

Wanton violence in the streets like the Fascist Nazis used might calm the opposition for a time but only for a time. You just think we're French!

The facts spoken by proven liars do not make them facts. The actions of the swing states hiding evidence through legal means and the intimidation and censorship are like admitting guilt. That is a more likely fact that 81 million votes.

Now go and derail another thread, you bag of shit.
Don admitted he lost.

During the ninth and possibly final hearing, the committee investigating the January 6 insurrection shared new testimony from Alyssa Farah, a former White House aide, who said that a week after the election was called in favor of Biden, Trump was watching Biden on the television in the Oval Office, and said: “‘Can you believe I lost to this effing guy?’”

But in order to keep the con going, and the money coming in, he's still lying to you gullible rubes.

Hahaha you just haven't witnessed the history Democrats snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like I have.

Wanton violence in the streets like the Fascist Nazis used might calm the opposition for a time but only for a time. You just think we're French!
I know from the facts publicly displayed that America is corrupt. Clarence Thomas? Donald Trump?

Hence my confidence in being able to predict the coming election and the momentum it will provide to the rise of fascism.

Will the law stand up for democracy? Will the military be secured on support of democracy?

The rise of fascism in America has grown to proportions that can't be stopped by just one bullet anymore.

The majority of journalists are activists that support Democrats. If journalists adhered to the principles of Journalism and checked their bias at the door, they would enjoy more credibility. But, they go after GOP with piss and vigor, sit on stories that make Democrats look bad, give hardball questions to GOP and pre-approved/pre-screened questions for Democrats.

I've raised the possibilities in your heads and that's all that can be done now, until after the fact.
If you care, see the left's media outlets and how it's written all over their talking points. It's probably the biggest display of defeatism that your country has ever seen in the political arena.
So, just what is it you're trying to tell us?

Democracy is fascism unless the candidate you like wins?

Break it down to brass tacks for us.

I know from the facts publicly displayed that America is corrupt. Clarence Thomas? Donald Trump?

Hence my confidence in being able to predict the coming election and the momentum it will provide to the rise of fascism.

Will the law stand up for democracy? Will the military be secured on support of democracy?

The rise of fascism in America has grown to proportions that can't be stopped by just one bullet anymore.
This from a Canadian.

I know from the facts publicly displayed that America is corrupt.
I know from several history professors American History is full of corrupt politicians

Hence my confidence in being able to predict the coming election and the momentum it

Everybody and there mother predicted the 22 midterm election would go against the party in power as soon and Jan. 2021.

It's not going to be Armageddon regardless if it's a red/blue wave or trickle.

I know from several history professors American History is full of corrupt politicians
The corruption in America has never come close to what is happening now!
Everybody and there mother predicted the 22 midterm election would go against the party in power as soon and Jan. 2021.

It's not going to be Armageddon regardless if it's a red/blue wave or trickle.
I hear your opinion. You appear to be at least expressing some confidence, based on 'some' factors.

If you want to hear my opinions, follow along or don't.

This is the board's discussion of the day!

The majority of journalists are activists that support Democrats. If journalists adhered to the principles of Journalism and checked their bias at the door, they would enjoy more credibility. But, they go after GOP with piss and vigor, sit on stories that make Democrats look bad, give hardball questions to GOP and pre-approved/pre-screened questions for Democrats.
Really? That whine again. Is it because the media catches Repubs in so many lies? Or because the foundational narrative of the POT (party of Trump) is based on a steaming pile of horseshit?

What do you need to become a star in this POT? A penchant for lying about 2020, the ability to mesmerize an audience with those lies, if you're a woman be attractive, and of course......an endorsement from the former Liar-in-Chief.

How Kari Lake Went From Local Anchor to New Face of the MAGA Right

Donald Trump read the names off a teleprompter. It was July 2021, and the former President was speaking at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point Action’s confab in Phoenix, where candidates vying for the GOP nomination for Arizona governor hoped to grab his attention. Insiders expected Trump to endorse Matt Salmon, a former congressman with whom he was known to golf.

Trump took a moment to recognize the candidates who had shown up. First was Salmon, who drew tepid applause. Then he mentioned Kari Lake. Thousands of fans rose to their feet and began chanting her name. Trump was visibly shocked. “Whoa!” he said, searching for Lake in the audience. “This could be a big night for you.”

After Trump finished his speech, he approached one of his confidants backstage with a question: Who is Kari Lake?

The thing Repubs like about Lake is she could win. The thing Dems don't like is her victory would be based on a delusional belief that has no basis in truth. And that she would go on to corrupt AZ elections under the guise of election integrity.

She was flawless in her rhetoric and could school even Trump.

This is the kind of politician whose time has come, due to a very large number of Americans being enraged enough to just give up with democracy.

America's perverted style of democracy just hasn't delivered.

If you're honest you will understand that there are few who can continue to support it!

Only the more highly intelligent intellectuals will understand that the fork in the road being chosen is fascism.

What's not democratic about the campaign Lake is running?

As a member of the corrupt media herself, her knowledge about spreading lies through corrupt media should give great insight.
We need Repubs who have worked in the media and think about running, to run. This lady may have national politics potential just by the way she carries herself.

Really? That whine again. Is it because the media catches Repubs in so many lies? Or because the foundational narrative of the POT (party of Trump) is based on a steaming pile of horseshit?
Yea, my favorite Republican lie was that the Biden laptop was Russian misinformation. Not to far behind was the Republican lie that Bill Clinton did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Almost 80 percent of journalists identify as Democrats. No issue with that until they start using the media beyond Opinion and Commentary to influence Elections. This all started when Dan Rather used 1972 Microsoft Word-generated documents to influence the 2004 Elections and it backfired on him. The irony was he went after Nixon for his dishonest tactic to win an election and Rather used a similar dishonest tactic himself.

What's not democratic about the campaign Lake is running?
For one thing she said she would not have certified the 2020 election if she had the opportunity. IOW, she would not have respected the will of the voters. That's as undemocratic as it gets.

Forum List

Back