Lake Schools the Media

Nobody wants to address the complete ass whipping handed down by Lake.
I've addressed it and acknowledged it.
She's smart enough to hold a position in the coming Trump regime as their conveyor of propaganda. I haven't seen any greater ability in any of the Republicans. If anything is lacking, she will need to harden her confidence level. She is still an American who hasn't lost the appeal to the small amount of patriotism that is genuine.

Americans can't be objective due to their political bias. This lady is going places in the new American fascist regime.

Express yourself Bootney.

Why? It was just bombastic, alt-right rhetoric.
Basically, she's Trump...with tits. :)
She was flawless in her rhetoric and could school even Trump.

This is the kind of politician whose time has come, due to a very large number of Americans being enraged enough to just give up with democracy.

America's perverted style of democracy just hasn't delivered.

If you're honest you will understand that there are few who can continue to support it!

Only the more highly intelligent intellectuals will understand that the fork in the road being chosen is fascism.

If she is elected.....isn't that "democracy"?
Yes, it's democracy but it's also the perversion of democracy.

She's very convincing for many Americans and that will become 'most' Americans as the fascist wave rolls in.

But she's transparent enough for some foreigners to see that she is using Dr. Goebbles' tactics.

If Americans accept her then most other politicians will come to learn how to imitate her successful methods. No other strategy will be able to compete.

That's why I suggest that the Dem supporters will be quick to join the tide of fascism that's approaching, following the big win.

She lets them have it and explains how lies are spread by a corrupt media.
Every day she is on the campaign trail she lies about the 2020 election. So in true Trumpian fashion she accuses the media of doing what she is doing. Right out of Orwell.

Every day she is on the campaign trail she lies about the 2020 election. So in true Trumpian fashion she accuses the media of doing what she is doing. Right out of Orwell.
Every day you and others lie about the 2020 election. See how that works?

Nearly all of the opposition to Trump, her, and those like her will melt away after their landslide election. As with the Nazi regime, those who tried to resist the rise of fascism fell silent in fear for their lives.
Will not happen. The opposition will be as strong as it was in 2016 if not stronger. The Neo-GOP will overplay their hand and the next election will be right around the corner.

Every day you and others lie about the 2020 election. See how that works?
As you know, the facts are on my side.

Donald Trump privately admitted to losing the 2020 election even as he worked to undermine and change the results, according to two top aides who testified before the January 6 committee.

During the ninth and possibly final hearing, the committee investigating the January 6 insurrection shared new testimony from Alyssa Farah, a former White House aide, who said that a week after the election was called in favor of Biden, Trump was watching Biden on the television in the Oval Office, and said: “‘Can you believe I lost to this effing guy?’”

But you still believe the con. You make a great mark.

Will not happen. The opposition will be as strong as it was in 2016 if not stronger. The Neo-GOP will overplay their hand and the next election will be right around the corner.
Followed by Dems overplaying, followed by....

It's like you have not been paying attention to the Duopoly.

The Democrats are the war mongers. Who is running the government will tell you who wants war, dumbass. And again, Lake is the topic.

I've raised the possibilities in your heads and that's all that can be done now, until after the fact.
If you care, see the left's media outlets and how it's written all over their talking points. It's probably the biggest display of defeatism that your country has ever seen in the political arena.

As you know, the facts are on my side.

Donald Trump privately admitted to losing the 2020 election even as he worked to undermine and change the results, according to two top aides who testified before the January 6 committee.

During the ninth and possibly final hearing, the committee investigating the January 6 insurrection shared new testimony from Alyssa Farah, a former White House aide, who said that a week after the election was called in favor of Biden, Trump was watching Biden on the television in the Oval Office, and said: “‘Can you believe I lost to this effing guy?’”

But you still believe the con. You make a great mark.
The facts spoken by proven liars do not make them facts. The actions of the swing states hiding evidence through legal means and the intimidation and censorship are like admitting guilt. That is a more likely fact that 81 million votes.

Now go and derail another thread, you bag of shit.

Unemployment is low because the labor force is at an all time low. People know this, so stop lying.

Lake is the topic, not the piss poor economy.
Unemployment isn't low, the number of people who qualify to be counted as unemployed is lo, due to disqualifications.

You're worth a reply only because you're useful to this issue.

Forum List

Back