Left-Wing Conspiracies Explained...

...by the wisest man (on politics) in America:

Everyone should understand this. It explains "everything" spat out by the Media.
I made a point of this almost ad nauseam at another message board.
Way back in 2020.I musta used the word " Stalinism " a few hundred
times..For context :
" The press is the only weapon with whose aid
the
Party every day speaks to the working class
in the language of the
Party. " - Contribution Pravda {1917}
-- Joseph Stalin { Iosif Vissarionovich }

shut up baby killer,,

youre making me sicj=k to my stomach,,
Morning Sunshine.

1718718664475.png

The fact that Russia's Putin aided the election campaign of Benedict Donald in 2016 and that Benedict welcome that aid was established by the Mueller investigation. The Mueller investigation was driven by Benedict Donald's firing the Boy Scout FBI director James Comey. Calling these things a hoax is the one of the Neo-GOP CTs. Turn off Faux Not News. It's not really news and you know it.

Next.
Where are the convictions?

Next.

You believe Hamas generated death counts.

Brainwashed useful idiot!
Wrong. You believe them as does the western press. The fact is, the dead and wounded number is far higher. When the truth comes out I will ridicule you again, unless you apologize for your ignorance.

I understand you approve of stealing, releasing and lying about all things Clinton because the Neo-GOP was groomed to hate her. You'll even support Russia.

The stolen emails were lies? Why did the DNC and Hillary lie in their own emails?

You said the Russians stole Hillary and DNC emails and releasing them helped Trump.
Why would those emails help Trump?
No I didn't. They were stolen by someone. Regardless if it was Russia or not, didn't you and all the MAGANUTS approve of their theft and release? Didn't ya'll believe the well timed stories fed to you about what they meant and how corrupt they prove she was?

No I didn't. They were stolen by someone. Regardless if it was Russia or not, didn't you and all the MAGANUTS approve of their theft and release? Didn't ya'll believe the well timed stories fed to you about what they meant and how corrupt they prove she was?

Why did the stolen emails help Trump?

Forum List

Back