Land O’Lakes is removing the Native American woman who has appeared on its containers of butter and margarine since 1928

I'll fold a box flat and put it in the archives with the 50s Aunt Jemina box.

42655AC700000578-4701286-image-m-25_1500220655307.jpg

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.
Btw - I think Land O Lake products are excellent! :)

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
1587057835968.png

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
View attachment 324163

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

No one suggested any such thing. Relax. Only the racist or stereotypical ads.

2395.jpg

I still have an old gas can with an Eskimo with clearly Asian features.
Eagle-Vtg-Sno-Go-6-gal-red-galvanized.jpg
Probably racist by PC standards.
Who cares.
They kill baby seals and whales. Pick your outrage.

View attachment 324163

2395.jpg
But, look at those prices.
Those 4 guys are looking sharp at a good price.

View attachment 324163

2395.jpg
But, look at those prices.
Those 4 guys are looking sharp at a good price.

6 bucks for a shirt AND a tie? How much for the bone and nose ring? ;)

Forum List

Back