Landslide 2020

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is what the MSM wont show you

Screenshot-20200620-210207-Tik-Tok-20200620210659623.jpg

Could be, but why did he cancel the speech to the overflow crowd that was schedule for outside the inside venue of the main rally. It was a nice set up. Could it be:

Trump scraps speech to overflow area of Tulsa rally as turnout looks ‘well below campaign’s expectations’: report
Published 2 hours ago on June 20, 2020
By Bob Brigham
1592702618048.png

Trump’s campaign had bragged that over one million people had signed up for tickets and there were plans for Trump to address an overflow area outside as the campaign assumed they would fill the 19,000 seat BOK Center. However, turnout appears to not be as high as anticipated.
We’re told that Trump will not speak to the overflow crowd, as was originally expected. There is a full set-up there for him, complete with lectern and protective glass. pic.twitter.com/s8H15F0Mlv
Smaller-Than-Expected Crowd Size Doesn’t Fill Arena At Trump Tulsa Rally
Updated Jun 20, 2020, 08:52pm EDT

1592703193725.png

While thousands attended the rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, much of the upper sections of the arena, which can hold 19,200 people, were empty.

Last edited:

Yeah the MSM is full of shit as usual.
one of the things I read an article about the rally tonight was that many of the people had never been to a political rally in their life and this was their first one. A lot of young people in their twenties and thirties. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Trump is heading for a massive blowout victory in November.

Jo

I personally think Biden has a quiet momentum forming right now. I think it's not only due to all of the turmoil in the country right now which is hurting Trump, but because Biden isn't engaging in a lot of negative back and forth with Trump right now which is smart since I think the majority of Americans are craving a sense of peace and calm right now and his lack of engagement with the president is actually a good thing. Between the coronavirus and the new civil rights movement having the country on constant edge right now it makes the intense rhetoric and bullish personality of Trump, in my personal opinion at least, feel like it's not really right for this time in our history.

The poor crazy left. They are cheering on riots and looting.
They were upset that Trump was having a rally because supposedly the VIRUS.
They seemed to think the virus was somehow sentient enough to know the difference between rioting and a rally.
Now they think that having thousands at a rally is a falilure while they pretend to believe that Biden is doing well when he can't even fill a room.

You really have to feel sorry since they see the writing on the wall. They are trying to use every trick in the book to make people belive that Biden is not going to be buried.

Could be, but why did he cancel the speech to the overflow crowd that was schedule for outside the inside venue of the main rally. It was a nice set up. Could it be:

Trump scraps speech to overflow area of Tulsa rally as turnout looks ‘well below campaign’s expectations’: report
By Bob Brigham
View attachment 352882
Trump’s campaign had bragged that over one million people had signed up for tickets and there were plans for Trump to address an overflow area outside as the campaign assumed they would fill the 19,000 seat BOK Center. However, turnout appears to not be as high as anticipated.
We’re told that Trump will not speak to the overflow crowd, as was originally expected. There is a full set-up there for him, complete with lectern and protective glass. pic.twitter.com/s8H15F0Mlv

View attachment 352884
While thousands attended the rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, much of the upper sections of the arena, which can hold 19,200 people, were empty.
The outside venue came under attack by black lives matters and several fights broke out. BLM was trying to barricade the metal detectors. It wasn't safe.

Why didn't they let those people in the BOK Center? The upper tier was nearly empty. There are plenty of pics of it, including live video.

I don't know what that's a pic of, but I have a feeling it isn't Tulsa today.

By Bob Brigham
View attachment 352882

View attachment 352884
You do know that the huge registration numbers were from people (like me) who trolled his website. Ha ha ha!

Yeah the MSM is full of shit as usual.
one of the things I read an article about the rally tonight was that many of the people had never been to a political rally in their life and this was their first one. A lot of young people in their twenties and thirties. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Trump is heading for a massive blowout victory in November.

Jo

A lot of young people? I guess they all got lost on the way, and never found their way to the rally. The entire balcony is empty. I guess that's where they were going to sit.

I personally think Biden has a quiet momentum forming right now. I think it's not only due to all of the turmoil in the country right now which is hurting Trump, but because Biden isn't engaging in a lot of negative back and forth with Trump right now which is smart since I think the majority of Americans are craving a sense of peace and calm right now and his lack of engagement with the president is actually a good thing. Between the coronavirus and the new civil rights movement having the country on constant edge right now it makes the intense rhetoric and bullish personality of Trump, in my personal opinion at least, feel like it's not really right for this time in our history.

What civil rights movement?

The outside venue came under attack by black lives matters and several fights broke out. BLM was trying to barricade the metal detectors. It wasn't safe.
What? They did not believe him and he backed down? Go figure.
President Trump on Friday warned individuals against protesting in Tulsa, Okla., ahead of his Saturday campaign rally there, suggesting any demonstrators would be treated harshly.
“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted Friday. “It will be a much different scene!”

Thank you for admitting it. If that happened to a Biden rally, they would have 3 people show up out of 7 registered. Kind of like Hildabeast all over again.
I ain't lyin'. Many people I know did the same. And we all laughed after doing it. So... Ha Ha Ha on Trump and the humpers.

Forum List

Back