Landslide 2020

I signed up for tickets, and I wouldn't go to one of his rallys if he paid me.

I have a feeling there was a lot of that. Sad that you then claim low attendance when it was nefarious action that kept the crowd down if indeed they were down. Everytime I looked it seemed to be pretty packed. But whatever makes you feel better about your miserable self is ok, I guess.

I ain't lyin'. Many people I know did the same. And we all laughed after doing it. So... Ha Ha Ha on Trump and the humpers.
So we know why the numbers didn't reach their anticipated numbers. Thank you for letting us know it wasn't the fact that there were fewer people interested in coming and listening to him! LOL

I have a feeling there was a lot of that. Sad that you then claim low attendance when it was nefarious action that kept the crowd down if indeed they were down. Everytime I looked it seemed to be pretty packed. But whatever makes you feel better about your miserable self is ok, I guess.
You don't get it. Trump was trolled and deserved it. Behind it all when he boasted about the huge numbers everyone laughed.
You know... Private joke. Understand now?

So we know why the numbers didn't reach their anticipated numbers. Thank you for letting us know it wasn't the fact that there were fewer people interested in coming and listening to him! LOL
800k won't fit at his rally. Wouldn't and didn't.

Could be, but why did he cancel the speech to the overflow crowd that was schedule for outside the inside venue of the main rally. It was a nice set up. Could it be:

Trump scraps speech to overflow area of Tulsa rally as turnout looks ‘well below campaign’s expectations’: report
Published 2 hours ago on June 20, 2020
By Bob Brigham
View attachment 352882
Trump’s campaign had bragged that over one million people had signed up for tickets and there were plans for Trump to address an overflow area outside as the campaign assumed they would fill the 19,000 seat BOK Center. However, turnout appears to not be as high as anticipated.
We’re told that Trump will not speak to the overflow crowd, as was originally expected. There is a full set-up there for him, complete with lectern and protective glass. pic.twitter.com/s8H15F0Mlv
Smaller-Than-Expected Crowd Size Doesn’t Fill Arena At Trump Tulsa Rally
Updated Jun 20, 2020, 08:52pm EDT

View attachment 352884
While thousands attended the rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, much of the upper sections of the arena, which can hold 19,200 people, were empty.

You idiots try this every time, and it never works.

The outside speech was cancelled because your people showed up and were naughty, so the Secret Service nixed it. Apparently wood shampoos were applied.

What? They did not believe him and he backed down? Go figure.
President Trump on Friday warned individuals against protesting in Tulsa, Okla., ahead of his Saturday campaign rally there, suggesting any demonstrators would be treated harshly.
“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted Friday. “It will be a much different scene!”
The Tulsa rioters did find a very different class of people. That's why fights broke out.

The mind of the leftist can be quite amusing in a twisted way. By violence black lies matters forced cancellation of the outside portion of the address. They believe they scored a point. By not being able to attend the rally the left
Thinks that the people forced away won't vote for Trump. This is the same rationalization used by blacks when they burn down the grocery stores and pharmacies in their own neighborhoods. See! We showed THEM.

You idiots try this every time, and it never works.

The outside speech was cancelled because your people showed up and were naughty, so the Secret Service nixed it. Apparently wood shampoos were applied.
Get it straight. I have no people. Protester people were warned yesterday by trump himself, that they would not be tolerated as they had been elsewhere and their treatment would be quite different. What are you saying? Nobody believed him because his word is not trusted and sure enough he backed down or didn't have the support to make it stick?

Yeah the MSM is full of shit as usual.
one of the things I read an article about the rally tonight was that many of the people had never been to a political rally in their life and this was their first one. A lot of young people in their twenties and thirties. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Trump is heading for a massive blowout victory in November.

Jo
Yes, many more young people than in the past. I am thinking older persons stayed home to watch him on TV rather than expose themselves to any possible C-19 contagion. They ARE, after all, the group this virus loves and especially if they have underlying conditions. That is the only group in my county this Chinese Virus has taken down and out, may they rest in peace.

You don't get it. Trump was trolled and deserved it. Behind it all when he boasted about the huge numbers everyone laughed.
You know... Private joke. Understand now?
Oh, he probably deserved it because he boasted at how big the numbers would be. So, if you had kept your mouth shut, he and other supporters would think he couldn't get the numbers because they didn't like him any more. But no...the trolls got most of the tickets.

Oh, he probably deserved it because he boasted at how big the numbers would be. So, if you had kept your mouth shut, he and other supporters would think he couldn't get the numbers because they didn't like him any more. But no...the trolls got most of the tickets.
Too bad... So sad.

The Tulsa rioters did find a very different class of people. That's why fights broke out.

The mind of the leftist can be quite amusing in a twisted way. By violence black lies matters forced cancellation of the outside portion of the address. They believe they scored a point. By not being able to attend the rally the left
Thinks that the people forced away won't vote for Trump. This is the same rationalization used by blacks when they burn down the grocery stores and pharmacies in their own neighborhoods. See! We showed THEM.
I looked for the stories of the riots, fights, ect, at Tulsa. Could not find them with the search argument "violence and fights in Tulsa" I found this in the search returns:
Tensions rise in Tulsa streets as Trump prepares to hold campaign rally there
news.yahoo.com.ico
YAHOO!|12 minutes ago

Thought I was on to something and clicked it, but it went to this:
Trump wanted big crowds at his comeback rally. They didn't show up.
1592706901742.png

Trump also canceled an earlier speech at an outdoor event where there was supposed to be an overflow crowd of thousands. Instead, there were only a few dozen, and workers began dismantling the expensive stage around the time the president landed in Tulsa.
Tim Murtaugh, a campaign spokesman, claimed that "protesters interfered with supporters, even blocking access to the metal detectors." But police on site said the entrance was blocked only briefly and no one was denied entry.
The sagging turnout in the deep-red state of Oklahoma may be a red flag for Trump's reelection campaign, which is trailing by nearly double digits to Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee.

You guys wouldn't lie to me, just to try to make him look good, would you? What search engine are you using?

Hi Jackson,
It is so great to see you. Been a while. Wasn't our man of stealth fabulous tonight? Every time I see him do a rally, my mind becomes rested and my spirits are lifted. I love him so much because he is real and transparent. He is a sincere man who will continue to get the job done when he wins again in 2020! Thank God for President Trump, our countries last chance to remain a Republic.

Could be, but why did he cancel the speech to the overflow crowd that was schedule for outside the inside venue of the main rally. It was a nice set up. Could it be:

Trump scraps speech to overflow area of Tulsa rally as turnout looks ‘well below campaign’s expectations’: report
Published 2 hours ago on June 20, 2020
By Bob Brigham
View attachment 352882
Trump’s campaign had bragged that over one million people had signed up for tickets and there were plans for Trump to address an overflow area outside as the campaign assumed they would fill the 19,000 seat BOK Center. However, turnout appears to not be as high as anticipated.
We’re told that Trump will not speak to the overflow crowd, as was originally expected. There is a full set-up there for him, complete with lectern and protective glass. pic.twitter.com/s8H15F0Mlv
Smaller-Than-Expected Crowd Size Doesn’t Fill Arena At Trump Tulsa Rally
Updated Jun 20, 2020, 08:52pm EDT

View attachment 352884
While thousands attended the rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, much of the upper sections of the arena, which can hold 19,200 people, were empty.

You're seriously surprised ?
For the last couple of weeks we've had the entire MSM as well as any doctor any reporter could get their hands on that would publicly state that Trump's rally could be a health disaster.
They've been running stories non-stop about the horror that this one rally was going to cause. You also had local Tulsa officials condemning the rally, and desperately trying to get the courts to stop it.

So for the left now to be out laughing about the crowd size is so ridiculously disingenuous, it's laughable !

Forum List

Back